Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she stress enough she’s MOH?!!?!…
Babes we know!!!!!… Who you trying to prove your status to?!?!! (Hinch?🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell a slim person picked the outfit, I mean leggings ffs! 😖🤦‍♀️

Saying that it’s fair to say leggings aren’t flattering on anyone… nice one Jemma! 😳😖🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No wonder sticker sister only shows the top half of herself wearing that ratty coat/smiley sack trying to look ‘relatable’ because she darent show the £595 balenciaga trainers she actually wears also 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No wonder sticker sister only shows the top half of herself wearing that ratty coat/smiley sack trying to look ‘relatable’ because she darent show the £595 balenciaga trainers she actually wears also 🙄
Are her and stacey wearing the same trainers 🫣

Reactions: 2
I bet Jemma’s seething she didn’t get the cocktails put into her beakers, sorry cold cups, d’oh, she’s missed a trick there! 🤦‍♀️

I suppose it’s also distinctly possible she tried to have the cocktails put into her cold cups but the group of grown woman protested and didn’t feel the need to drink out of a plastic cup with their name and hen do themed stickers plastered all over it. Just in case she was in any doubt they went on to tell her Maid of Honour or not she could stick her beakers where the sun doesn’t shine and duck right off as they’re not ten years old and are perfectly content drinking out of a glass. 🤨😖

Well that or all my prayers have been answered and the cold cup and sticker suitcase has been lost and is currently going round and around a carousel in Athens with no one claiming it. Mind, should a eagle-eyed thief notice the case isn’t being claimed and nab it, hoping for at least some jewellery or valuables put into the holiday luggage, they’re going to get the shock of their lives when they realise all they have is a load of tit stickers and cheap plastic cups. They’ll be taking that one straight back to the airport!! 🤭😆

• Haha
Cold cup out this morning, front and centre of the pic. You can just imagine her telling the girl…hold that cup up, turn it around to show the writing 🙄
Let’s start a tally on the product placement in this hen do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not wanting to take over Stacey’s hen do and all BUT… ‘I have a cold cup update today’ she announces!

Good old Jemma eh? Never one to let an opportunity to flog her tat pass by! 😖

Meanwhile at the Haitch Queue:

Ah, Lee’s reliving his Ibiza days! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How incredibly sad that they have to document a hen do. They must be having a pretty tit time if they are on social media while away. And I’m not so sure about a mermaid…more Ursula the sea witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How incredibly sad that they have to document a hen do. They must be having a pretty tit time if they are on social media while away. And I’m not so sure about a mermaid…more Ursula the sea witch.
Come to think of it she does have that smug look about her…

😉🤭😆

Reactions: 2
Cold cup out this morning, front and centre of the pic. You can just imagine her telling the girl…hold that cup up, turn it around to show the writing 🙄
Let’s start a tally on the product placement in this hen do.
Shouldn't that be marked as an ad?? She is promoting her own business after all

I think she is a very insecure human who tries to turn it around. Too thin, so we get bikini photos, fugly so we get make-up tutorials, terrible hair so we get the frizzy look mentioned ALL the time, issues in her marriage ( and I bet there are) we get bedroom shots of her and Lee :sick:

I don't follow the Stacey thread anymore because the woman is a bore, but does anyone one else remember Stacey going round to Jemma's and tap to tidying her kitchen cupboards? Jemma is 100% fake.

No, not on her LL page as it is one of their products.

No, not on her LL page as it is one of their products.

Reactions: 3
Would Label Lady ever duck right Off with her small business bullshit.

Oh Tattlers…..this morning I went for a coffee in a cafe and it’s a small business and it’s run by a lady, now I could have gone to Costa but I am so obsessed with small businesses that I can’t help myself. My son wants a McDonalds? Oh no certainly not, we shall trawl the streets and look for a small take away business, go to B&Q for a hammer, oh no I shall find a small business that sells personalised hammers.

Now did you know, cos she never mentions it, that LL runs a small business, yes yes she’s sponsored by Dell and has huge investment from a billionaire and rides her sisters smelly coattails to sell the crappy stickers, but we don’t like to mention that, no it IS a small business and therefore we like to support only and exclusively other small businesses. What’s that you say??? All the products come from China, oh no, no, no, they just magically appear in the AitchQ, delivered by a fairy after being crafted by a mermaid in a faraway land (who incidentally is also a small business lady).

Sorry I went off on one there…lol
She thinks she’s the saviour of all small businesses the world over.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought the same. I know Adam frisby got in trouble when he promoted in the style in the past even though it’s his own brand. She is still technically selling something.

I thought the same. I know Adam frisby got in trouble when he promoted in the style in the past even though it’s his own brand. She is still technically selling something.
That's because he was promoting his business, on his private page. LL can promote LL products on their page without having to mark it as an ad. Odd, I know because Jemma treats it as her private page, but when she is promoting her own products on the LL page she does not have to state it's an ad ..all the other tit she promotes however, should be marked #ad #gifted #prgift etc.

Stacey should make it as AD GIFTED though if she hasn’t paid for the products

Reactions: 5
Jemma looks slightly better in makeup. I guess it's hope for anyone. Not posted here before

Reactions: 1
She looks absolutely lovely in that picture she's just uploaded. Shame Stacey is ruining it with her weird squinty grin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's because he was promoting his business, on his private page. LL can promote LL products on their page without having to mark it as an ad. Odd, I know because Jemma treats it as her private page, but when she is promoting her own products on the LL page she does not have to state it's an ad ..all the other tit she promotes however, should be marked #ad #gifted #prgift etc.
Thanks for explaining that makes sense.

I wish she’d just enjoy the holiday instead of keeping going on about the cold cups and preorders. I mean I’m sure she could take a few days off no one would care.

Awww, isn’t it lovely? It has to be said it looks like Jemma’s having a fabulous hen do and it’s only made better by the fact she gets to order everyone around whilst they’re wearing the outfits she’s picked out for them and enjoying the sun shine. 😬

I’m sure she’s in her element getting folk to do all the things she’s planned as she simultaneously promotes her overpriced beakers and all the while positioning herself front and centre in all the photos just as every bride to be should… hang on a minute, it’s not her hen do and she’s already married isn’t she?! Well this is awkward… 😳🤷‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.