Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww, isn’t it lovely? It has to be said it looks like Jemma’s having a fabulous hen do and it’s only made better by the fact she gets to order everyone around whilst they’re wearing the outfits she’s picked out for them and enjoying the sun shine. 😬

I’m sure she’s in her element getting folk to do all the things she’s planned as she simultaneously promotes her overpriced beakers and all the while positioning herself front and centre in all the photos just as every bride to be should… hang on a minute, it’s not her hen do and she’s already married isn’t she?! Well this is awkward… 😳🤷‍♀️🤭😆
She's loving bossing everyone around 🤣 not to forget her promoting her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now ladies, the whole point of Stacey's hen is to promote my products. Cold cups up!
Ffs Jemma let thise girls have fun and drink from a glass like a grown up. I wonder were they aware they would be part of her PR campaign instead of having fun on the most boring hen ever

Edited as I would have been headhunted for a Job with label lady I'd so many spelling mistakes 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sick of seeing her cups at this point. I wish she was breaking advertising rules so I could report her 😂

She brought 2 large suitcases I think she said, or was it 3. So she brought those plastic mugs with straws (I refuse to call them cold cups) in several colours and she’s just handing them all out to the women and expecting them to sip on them like sippy cups and hold them forthright towards the camera?
She has some nerve and she also low key loves herself on this holiday, putting herself front and centre all the time (which is all for LeeLee’s benefit of course).
What a dry hen…where is the Prosecco. Even if I didn’t drink I’d want some fun mocktails. Jesus she’s a bore. Any sign of the sunset yet Stace?

Reactions: 6
Someone’s fell in love with themselves this hen do. She can’t get enough of herself and the lions mane hair do which I must admit is better than her olive oil look from popeye. There will be no holding her back now and yes duck off with those tacky plastic cups. Lord sugar must have told her to get out there and promote them. Sickening

• Haha
I think it’s fair to say Jemma’s taken over the hen do with her own agenda. Not that she’s controlling or anything but having to leave Lee her usual puppet at home she’s switched her attention to Stacey and the bridesmaids and has them following her every order with woe betide them should they not; I mean she’s the Maid of Honour remember and what she says goes, it is her hen do after all! 😳🤦‍♀️

Basically she’s used the whole exercise to flaunt and show herself off whilst taking part in the various activities and excursions she’s fancied and so arranged and all the while thrusting a beaker or two into shot with pride of place if at all possible. 😖

Tbh it’s a real shame she even has to involve Stacey and the others at all really! If she could have just made this hen do about her and her plastic cups it would be so much better for her! Alas, poor deluded fool still doesn’t realise or take on board the only reason she gets the attention she does is because of her sister! Ahem, you’re not famous Jemma! 😳🤭😆

Reactions: 8
Just thinking back to Parenting Hell and now I’m sure the guy Rob Beckett was talking about re the shots was Lee. I can’t imagine being the type of wife/girlfriend/partner who needs to know everything about what someone was doing (okay maybe not the actual shots story but you know what I mean). My partner went on a stag to Ibiza in May and much as I know some things that happened, I would rather live in innocence for some bits of it 😂 and I am normally fairly needy

I think it’s fair to say Jemma’s taken over the hen do with her own agenda. Not that she’s controlling or anything but having to leave Lee her usual puppet at home she’s switched her attention to Stacey and the bridesmaids and has them following her every order with woe betide them should they not; I mean she’s the Maid of Honour remember and what she says goes, it is her hen do after all! 😳🤦‍♀️

Basically she’s used the whole exercise to flaunt and show herself off whilst taking part in the various activities and excursions she’s fancied and so arranged and all the while thrusting a beaker or two into shot with pride of place if at all possible. 😖

Tbh it’s a real shame she even has to involve Stacey and the others at all really! If she could have just made this hen do about her and her plastic cups it would be so much better for her! Alas, poor deluded fool still doesn’t realise or take on board the only reason she gets the attention she does is because of her sister! Ahem, you’re not famous Jemma! 😳🤭😆
I can’t believe she brought them all not 1 but 2 cold cups. Saying that with the prices she charges they can sell them afterwards 🤣🤣
No wonder she needed 3 suitcase

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get why they have to put everything on social??…
Stacey live in the moment and enjoy your hen!!
Label ‘lady’ stop being a friggin control freak and bore!!! 😫
Bet the other hens are having the time of their lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everyone ready the price of these sippy cups will be unveiled shortly I am going for £9.99 each

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone ready the price of these sippy cups will be unveiled shortly I am going for £9.99 each
I thought she had already said 12.99? Or did I imagine that, which is pretty sad on my behalf if I’m daydreaming about her stupid bleeping cups 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.