Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it incredibly embarrassing that any woman would dance like that and put it online, but on your business account. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it incredibly embarrassing that any woman would dance like that and put it online, but on your business account. bleeping hell.
She could do what she wanted on a personal account. It's just so cringe.

Gemma just open up a personal account use that for all the crap you post. It's so unprofessional to use your business account. I'm not sure why your business partner hasn't pulled you up on this

Reactions: 2
She could do what she wanted on a personal account. It's just so cringe.

Gemma just open up a personal account use that for all the crap you post. It's so unprofessional to use your business account. I'm not sure why your business partner hasn't pulled you up on this
Yeah if I was lord Alan sugar I wouldn’t be happy if someone I invested in put some of the stuff she does on her stories. If I was him i would wonder what she is doing. She doesn’t have a clue how to run a business.

Reactions: 1
I can’t decide whether she’s deluded because she thinks she’s funny/looks great/it’s what people want to see and she’s famous or some kind of Instagram star or if she’s deluded because she thinks that’s the sort of thing that should be posted on a legitimate small business Instagram page, it’s a conundrum for sure! 🤷‍♀️

Thing is though, despite all the ambiguity there is one thing blatantly clear, the woman is deluded! 😉

I honestly can’t think what possessed her to first make that video, and take quite a bit of time to make it too, but then and probably worse, post it?! I was literally chewing on my fist as I sat cringing for her, wow, just wow! 🫣

As I’m sure any advice offered by us will be immediately disregarded I’m going to keep it short and to the point; no Jemma, just NO! 🤦‍♀️😳🤯

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she is wearing some sparkly heels to go to a field for sports day as well

Reactions: 3
She looks like she is wearing some sparkly heels to go to a field for sports day as well
Well why not? She’s famous don’t you know? Legend in her own lunchtime is Jemma! When you’re a celebrity of the calibre Jemma imagines she is it’s like you’re always poised on stage ready to perform. Oh yes, whether it be a field for sports day or the storage area of the storage unit on the bland, beige trading estate you base your business in it’s ‘lights, camera action’ and ready to go! 😉

The whole plan was going fine until Stacey the real zelebrity turned up and stole her sports day thunder! D’oh, oh dear, life’s just not fair eh Jem?! 🤭😆

Reactions: 2
So she’s basically saying tag me in all your reels so I get loads of exposure and then I’ll share a few and she thinks people will think this is a good exchange. It just gets her loads of additional tags and views, how does that help the small business doing it? Or have I completely missed how it works?

Reactions: 4
JEMMA. YOU ARE NOT A SMALL BUSINESS. She will get lots of people to send her reels so she can steal their ideas then share a few that are nothing to do with labels.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
JEMMA. YOU ARE NOT A SMALL BUSINESS. She will get lots of people to send her reels so she can steal their ideas then share a few that are nothing to do with labels.
Does she really think people don’t see right through her? I suppose compared to the people she spends a lot of time with she probably is comparatively bright but it’s hardly representative is it?! She’s hardly surrounded by the best and brightest or leading lights in their chosen intellectual fields! 🤦‍♀️

There’s Lee, nice but dim bless him, well, he just agrees with everything she says for a quiet life, then Stacey, who whilst Jemma may seethe with jealousy at her ‘fame’ and somewhat success I would think it’s fair to say she’s not overly blessed in the brains department so Jemma would trump her there. Then of course scraping the barrel even further there’s Joe, who well, if he can write in joined up letters I’d be surprised and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that despite the ooodles of game shows he’s been on he’s never appeared on Celebrity Mastermind! 🤭😆

Given that motley crew then I’m sure she considers herself a cut above and so trying to hoodwink the other small businesses she professes to care about so much will be easy. Hopefully no one falls for her little scheme and she’s left with egg on her face with no reels to share tonight! 😬

It’s one thing grossly overcharging for her various stickers, I suppose if people are stupid enough to pay through the nose for them she’s stupid enough to let them, but to actually steal other people’s ideas, be it by copying things that have been sent to her or (more likely) Stacey or just plain seeing ideas on their actual small business sites and passing them off as her own, well that’s a different level. It’s distasteful, deplorable, immoral and says a lot about Jemma as a person if she’s able to turn around and blatantly lie about products she’s supposedly came up with when they’re actually purely someone else’s idea. Pffffft, anyone decent would be ashamed but I suppose if you’re not decent then it’s less of an issue? 🤨🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
God that pool is going to need cleaned out very soon they are using it like a massive bath

• Sick
Reactions: 7
And here we go! That last small business reel I’ve seen has nearly 30,000’s followers. Not exactly a small audience.

But then again, followers don’t equal customers😉

Small business Saturday. 1 had just over 1k. followers, 1 had around 3200 followers. The rest had over 10k.
She still isn’t getting the small business thing is she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.