Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It pisses me off when she posts other people like that on her IG with over half a million followers (spam accounts!) she could have zoomed on her kid more so the skating person up front could have been left out, high five for him though. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
So her and lee are now stood like a pair of peeing toms in the bushes trying to see her child. If they not allowed to watch then just go back to the HQ. I’m surprised she didn’t do the whole don’t you know I’m the label lady and have a very important job.

So her and lee are now stood like a pair of peeing toms in the bushes trying to see her child. If they not allowed to watch then just go back to the HQ. I’m surprised she didn’t do the whole don’t you know I’m the label lady and have a very important job.
It would be funny if someone saw them spying on kids in bushes and phoned the police 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It would be funny if someone saw them spying on kids in bushes and phoned the police 😂
Howling at this! 🤣

Oooooh if only I’d have seen them sooner!

I have visions of the Police turning up and she being all screechy like:

‘Do you not know who I am?! I’m Label Lady and my daughter is behind that fence and I’m not allowed to see her! I’m not just anyone you know, I’m very busy and important and I’ve had to take the morning away from my very successful small business to take her here and now I can’t even watch. It’s not on!’

‘Sorry you’re Label who?!’ 😳

On top of that they’ll be trying to take gormless Lee back to to Day Centre he’s wandered off from!

Why don’t they do like other parents and go and have a coffee and enjoy the morning off?! She’s an odd’un! 🤭😆

Off to skankys pool again ffs give it a rest. She’s such a cling on away and print some labels and maybe one day you’ll have your own pool

Reactions: 3
Does she not drive? If she does, why did the youngest one have to be taken out of bed at stupid o'clock to go back to sleep in her lap at the ice rink?? Couldn't Lee have stayed home with him?

Reactions: 2
Does she not drive? If she does, why did the youngest one have to be taken out of bed at stupid o'clock to go back to sleep in her lap at the ice rink?? Couldn't Lee have stayed home with him?
She needs to be stuck to Lee’s side at all times. It’s odd because she was a nurse so couldn’t have a chaperone with her for full shifts but now she can’t do anything in her own.

Reactions: 2
‘Watts App’ 💀💀💀

Honestly, who would trust this woman to make labels for them with spelling like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is a cold cup anyway?
It’s a plastic beaker with a straw and a lid that you can clag overpriced stickers all over. Clearly though ‘cold cup’ sounds a lot fancier and we all know what fancier means right? Yep, that Jemma can charge through the nose for them. 😖

Of course it’s because of their quality, not Jemma’s greed that they’re so expensive. Although interestingly if you go on Etsy you can buy a cold cup almost identical to the type Jemma is adding to her range for less than the cost of what Jemma charges for the stickers for the cold cups on their own at present! As to what she’ll charge for her cups once they arrive, pfffft, your guess is as good as mine but brace yourself as it’s not gonna be cheap! 😳

We’re in the wrong business it seems, I don’t know about stickers, she’s got a license to print money! 🤑🤭😆

What a cringe advert for dell I wonder is it a paid for AD.

She has just posted another reel with AD plastered all over it. Someone has given her the heads up about the AD needing to be on. She hasn’t deleted the first one yet. Photos for receipts lol
What do you mean it’s an #AD?! Are you telling me it’s not just because she loves working with Dell so much? I mean Dell are so brilliant and her Dell laptop does everything, literally everything, Dell put a man on the moon y’know, Dell, Dell, Dell, Dell, FRICKING DELL! 🤬 Rookie mistake not putting #AD though Jemma, I do hope the ASA don’t get informed… 🤔

I actually didn’t know whether I wanted to scream, cry or just explode with cringeness when she starts the reel with ‘Whether I’m skipping into the HQ…’ and yes, you’ve got it, has herself skipping into the HQ! 🤦‍♀️

Can you imagine what the businesses in the units around her think? You’re just quietly sat having a morning coffee and look out the window to see Lee as cameraman as she goes for it, you can hear them now;

‘Ere Jacqui come and look at this! That daft witch from the Sticker Shop’s only got herself being filming skipping, no not shipping, skipping, no skip, S-K-I-P, yes skipping outside, come see the state of it…’ 😳

You couldn’t make it up! They must see some sights! 🤭😆

Reactions: 5
I thought she did but now I'm not sure as it's always Lee driving her places or her mum. Maybe she doesn't drive.

Why does she feel the need to tell us she paid for things. What small business has 2 HQs, 2 laptops, 4 PCs, 2 big massive printing machines amongst everything else. She wants everyone to think she's superwoman as shes "always" working. She's not though. She's always swanning here there and everywhere. I bet if she didn't do that and her and/or Lee did a full day work then they could have their evenings and weekends to themselves without the kids falling asleep under a desk.

Reactions: 3
Been a while since I've been on this thread, but what the actual duck is that video all about. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 My arse is cringing itself inside out.

Screenshot_20220615-200107_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Been a while since I've been on this thread, but what the actual duck is that video all about. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 My arse is cringing itself inside out.

View attachment 1345798
Oh dear, can someone tell Jemma she’s not famous again? Or funny come to think of it? In fact she’s about as endearing as thrush and the least said about that the better?! 😳

*shakes head* Why isn’t she embarrassed? How can she be so un-self aware?! Oh so many questions, why?! Why?! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆

Reactions: 9
I’ve been MIA as I’ve been working on my own small business… an actual small business, not Gem & Stacey’s idea of a small business with 1,000’s of followers!

But. WTAF was that?! Why?! Best thing is the comment I saw saying it was the best way to advertise her products. How?! By rubbing herself up and down the shelves that the boxes full of stickers are on?

After a rough few days with trying to get my business seen, it also makes me wonder what’s the point!

Reactions: 8
I’ve been MIA as I’ve been working on my own small business… an actual small business, not Gem & Stacey’s idea of a small business with 1,000’s of followers!

But. WTAF was that?! Why?! Best thing is the comment I saw saying it was the best way to advertise her products. How?! By rubbing herself up and down the shelves that the boxes full of stickers are on?

After a rough few days with trying to get my business seen, it also makes me wonder what’s the point!
I feel your pain. It annoys me so much she is behaving this way and I can’t imagine what my followers would think if I did that! I resist posting my face on my reels/videos! I have a few thousand followers and lately I have been struggling. I really feel for actual small business who produce the same as she does (which she has copied) yet she is getting the business off the back of her sister. At least I can say that the business I do get is from recommendations and for the quality of my work not from who my family is!

Reactions: 7
You tattlers with actual small businesses trying to make it, I don’t know how you are able to stomach the actual tit this one thinks is suitable to put on her Insta.
It’s also the confidence she has in thinking she is actually a star. If she was any bit humble to admit she is only where she is becos of her equally annoying sister, but no, she thinks it is all of her own making.
I can also guarantee she never washed that hair after being pushed into the pool and days later it’s still unwashed.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.