Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daily mail is running a story on the secret sister. No wonder she’s kept a secret, she got all the good genes. It’s like Cinderella and the two ugly sisters. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on. So with her iron name labels, you still have to stick them on to the clear stuff yourself, then cut them out to use. Why doesn't she do that for you? Just watched her tutorial and she has literally only printed them. They should be cut and ready to use surely!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hang on. So with her iron name labels, you still have to stick them on to the clear stuff yourself, then cut them out to use. Why doesn't she do that for you? Just watched her tutorial and she has literally only printed them. They should be cut and ready to use surely!
It’s like the cold cup stickers she leaves it for the customer to do. Unbelievable (and lazy!)

Reactions: 4
It’s like the cold cup stickers she leaves it for the customer to do. Unbelievable (and lazy!)
How she gets away with stunts like these I’ll never know. I mean you can get the same or better quality for cheaper elsewhere (tbh she probably stole the idea from the elsewhere but by’s the by! 🙄)and yet still she seems to thrive and make money hand over fist. 🤷‍♀️

Pffffft, it’s unbelievable it really is but she must have some kinda of super luck, guardian angel or maybe even a famous sister that helps her out. Oh wait, nope, it must be one of the first two as it can’t be the famous sister, she doesn’t get any help from Stacey whatsoever does she? Oh no, not at all, I mean the fact she’s got a Pickle Cottage green is pure coincidence! 😳🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those iron on name labels look an absolute faff! You can buy ones now that you literally just stick onto the clothes and that's it done! They don't come off or fade in the wash, so easy!

I knew that reel would be as clear as mud. Why has she got 2 sheets of tit one plastic and one grease proof. It would be more trouble than it’s worth and I’m sure they won’t stay stuck on for long probably curl up and wash off

Reactions: 3
I knew that reel would be as clear as mud. Why has she got 2 sheets of tit one plastic and one grease proof. It would be more trouble than it’s worth and I’m sure they won’t stay stuck on for long probably curl up and wash off
Well you know if there’s an easy way to do something and a hard way to do something Jemma’s going to pick the hard way and even if she does pick the easy way then she’ll make it complicated by explaining it in a way that goes all around the houses and makes no sense at all. 🤦‍♀️

I think she partially does it to sound clever and make out she understands stuff us mere mortals don’t but I also think the instead of her head must be like a shaken up snow globe and so once she starts babbling we literally get a stream of consciousness and random ideas amongst what she’s trying to get across which sadly fails as none of it is particular clear! 🤷‍♀️

At the end of the day I think finally she’s realised there may be trouble ahead and people don’t have the money or disposable income to spend on the tat and shite she peddles. It’s because of this she’s scraping any barrel she can find in order to keep the orders coming in; crappy name tags, those bloody stupid ‘I’m allergic to’ labels and the cold cups. Interestingly she’s choosing to highlight these cheaper items she sells rather than the £30 for 3 jars (I think it was about that) and fifty quid for spice jars as I think the penny’s finally dropped that people’s pockets aren’t endless and if money is tight and something has to be taken off the list, it’ll be her unnecessary items that come off first! 🤭😆

bleeping state of that shirt in the iron label video. Wouldn’t have killed her to nip to primark and grab a new shirt. That was the grottiest washed grey shirt I’ve seen.
Plus the labels are a real faff, cutting peeling layering, ironing, waiting 24 hours before washing. No thanks

To be fair she does look quite nice, but 🐄💩 did her daughter just happen to say that and want to take a photo. I don't think my kids have ever asked to take a photo of me when I look nice, maybe it's because it's not normal for them to have a phone shoved in their face 24 hours a day 🤷‍♀️.
And I've watched her iron on tutorial and im very confused? At what point does the greaseproof paper from Aldi go on 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair she does look quite nice, but 🐄💩 did her daughter just happen to say that and want to take a photo. I don't think my kids have ever asked to take a photo of me when I look nice, maybe it's because it's not normal for them to have a phone shoved in their face 24 hours a day 🤷‍♀️.
And I've watched her iron on tutorial and im very confused? At what point does the greaseproof paper from Aldi go on 🤣
It’s the fact she just so happened to have one of her cold cups in a coordinating colour to her dress in her hand at the time her daughter just so happened to say she looked pretty and asked to take a picture. S’marvellous that innit, I mean what a coincidence eh?! 😳🤷‍♀️🙄

It makes no sense anyway as it’s like;

‘Do you want people to say you look pretty like me? Come buy yourself one of my cold cups and people commenting on how you look is pretty much guaranteed… well apart from the fact they were pre-order only and they’ve supposedly all ran out! 🙀 Oh well, sorry but you’ll have to stay ugly…’ 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the fact she just so happened to have one of her cold cups in a coordinating colour to her dress in her hand at the time her daughter just so happened to say she looked pretty and asked to take a picture. S’marvellous that innit, I mean what a coincidence eh?! 😳🤷‍♀️🙄

It makes no sense anyway as it’s like;

‘Do you want people to say you look pretty like me? Come buy yourself one of my cold cups and people commenting on how you look is pretty much guaranteed… well apart from the fact they were pre-order only and they’ve supposedly all ran out! 🙀 Oh well, sorry but you’ll have to stay ugly…’ 😉🤭😆

Those cups are surgically attached to her hand 24/7 😂

• Haha
bleeping state of that shirt in the iron label video. Wouldn’t have killed her to nip to primark and grab a new shirt. That was the grottiest washed grey shirt I’ve seen.
Plus the labels are a real faff, cutting peeling layering, ironing, waiting 24 hours before washing. No thanks
I am unsure what colour that shirt started out, however, what a waste! I’m assuming the shirt is no long used and that’s why the iron on label was put in the middle of the back?

Anyone else really annoyed with the clip art images too? What’s wrong with just the name? Why does everything have to look cheap and nasty? We get your child likes ice skating given the videos every week of the same twirl, but are you really making that her whole identity?

• Haha
Good to know Hindus can enjoy the cold cups too! The lucky devils haha.
It’s cost she talks a million words a minute so the captions never understand her properly. Half of its rubbish like who needs to know she sat outside for a zoom meeting? I mean I had a teams meeting this morning at home but I didn’t feel the need to tell people.

Did she duck say that Gemma you lying bastard 🖕🏼 You’re dressed like an extra from the Sound of Music and you got Lee to do about 50 outtakes before getting one good enough to post to IG. Away back to Aitch Q and play with your stickers 👍🏼

Reactions: 3
Surely the cold cups aren’t all sold out if she can now run a competition where she is giving eight in any colour of your choosing? She has kept back at least eight of every colour!

Surely the cold cups aren’t all sold out if she can now run a competition where she is giving eight in any colour of your choosing? She has kept back at least eight of every colour!
I don’t think they’ve even arrived yet? So she must have only released a certain amount to preorder and they have sold out but she’ll have the rest of the order to release for sale whenever she said the second launch or whathaveyou was. 🤷‍♀️

All the cold cups will have all come on the same shipment surely? It wouldn’t make sense else so basically she’s only sold out of the amount she released for sale and the rest will be piled precariously high in HQ1 threatening to topple onto the kids when they’re locked in there over the school holidays, sorry I mean having fun playing in the space she’s created for them with all the fun stickers on the walls… 😳

Why oh why does she have to make things so bloody complicated, I know she’s trying to make people impulse buy on the off chance they sell out but then she does things like this competition and it proves her to be lying about selling out! Sheesh, she makes my head hurt! 🤦‍♀️🫠🤭😆

They look cheap. And am I right in think the customer has to apply the sticker to the beaker and she doesn’t do it for them? If so she doesn’t mention that in the description. For the price I’d want it done. Imagine the cost alone just for a hen-do. She’ll be laughing all the way to the bank 😡
For the cold cups and the storage jars you have to apply the sticker yourself. I always thought this was really odd, especially given the prices she charges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.