Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she hasn’t got around to stickering up her wardrobe properly like she has her done for her son? 🤔 I mean without a sign and a little pictorial sticker depicting what goes where how will she ever know where to go for a bra? She’s a very busy and important small business woman remember, she doesn’t have time to go looking for things! 😉😬

It’s not that she’s not capable of it; we all know about her drawers in the walk in wardrobe with the mysteriously labelled ‘Feminine’ section amongst other things, however she’s clearly missed out on the underwear section for herself; rookie error there Jemma, rookie error! If you can’t even label your own drawers how the hell can you except other people to do it eh?! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆
Omg that is soooo the reason. Come on sticker sister get stickering

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m just disappointed we didn’t get the Monday night skating video of the girls that looks the same as every other week 🤣🤣
We also never got the video of her showing her iron on labels. Maybe she couldn’t figure out how to work an iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just disappointed we didn’t get the Monday night skating video of the girls that looks the same as every other week 🤣🤣
We also never got the video of her showing her iron on labels. Maybe she couldn’t figure out how to work an iron.
I was about to say the same about the video of the iron on labels

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait to see the iron on labels tutorial.
How many unnecessary stories do you think there’ll be this time? 2? 5? 10?! I’m sure no one will be more confused afterwards.

Personally, I don’t know why people need a tutorial. You cut around the sticker, put it on the item, press with iron on high setting without steam for 10 seconds / till you can peel the transfer off… It’s not difficult!

Reactions: 4
A long while ago I used to follow Jemma and her sister and quite liked them (before Stacey moved house). My opinion changed when I discovered Tattle. I would never have bought from Jemma as I am crafty myself so if I couldn’t make what I wanted, I would have gone to a genuine small business. Her wait time is unbelievable as is her prices. What I can’t believe is how she still has a such a big following, or does she? Maybe that’s why she pushed her tat on the hen-do to get some sales? Do the sheep tell her how marvellous she is so she continues to behave in the manic way she does? Someone should have a word with her she is so unprofessional

I hope she was joking about the aircon and she isn’t making her aitchq girls sweat just because she is always cold.

Reactions: 5
Did I hear that correctly?! She won’t have the air-con on cause she’s cold?! Clearly doesn’t value her workers that much if she’s making them slug out there guts in hot weather inside a industrial unit?!
Or maybe you should just put an extra layer of clothes!

Reactions: 6
Did I hear that correctly?! She won’t have the air-con on cause she’s cold?! Clearly doesn’t value her workers that much if she’s making them slug out there guts in hot weather inside a industrial unit?!
Or maybe you should just put an extra layer of clothes!
I’m surprised she has staff the way she treats them. Don’t get bank holidays. Working in this heat and also the way she micromanages and has to check every thing. I hope she pays well.

also lee is right it is against the law to work above a certain temperature and air con or fans should be provided.

Last edited:
Talk about a sweat shop and all because she is so thin she can’t get warm. I’d tell her to duck right off

• Haha
Who are these sad bastards who have sold these beakers. If I see someone walking about with one I might have to throw something at them and run .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a look at the plastic cups and there is no information on the plastic used. They aren't recycled plastic, they aren't BPA free, they are awful for the environment.

She doesn’t give a tit about her staff does she? So what if she is always cold it’s her poor staff stuck in that place sweating making those stupid labels, when Lee said about the heat & working conditions she didn’t look happy one bit, well tough tit, treat your staff properly silly cow!

She doesn’t give a tit about her staff does she? So what if she is always cold it’s her poor staff stuck in that place sweating making those stupid labels, when Lee said about the heat & working conditions she didn’t look happy one bit, well tough tit, treat your staff properly silly cow!
Always being cold is a massive sign of disordered eating/eating disorders 👀

Always being cold is a massive sign of disordered eating/eating disorders 👀
I’ve lost some weight must admit I do feel the cold more but there is no way I wouldn’t let anyone have a fan on or air con because I know how uncomfortable it can be when hot & bothered, I just shove a jumper or hoodie on if too cold. But she defo seems like she has a problem with food.

Talk about a sweat shop and all because she is so thin she can’t get warm. I’d tell her to duck right off
I think not having the air conditioning on in HQ2, where incidently most of the workforce spend the majority of their time, kinda sums up her character and the sort of person she is. Basically it’s all about her and what she wants and if that’s to the detriment of others or makes them uncomfortable then tough tit, she’s the boss don’tcha know and so if she’s comfortable just nice and warm whilst everyone else is sweating their tits off, pah, that’s their problem!🫠😳😖🤦‍♀️

Although to be fair she’s saying that Lee keeps carrying over the work be has to do into HQ1 to take advantage of the air con… or is he? I mean it’s a fine excuse and whilst the other office is a sweat box it’s also a sweat box with her in it! That’s her and her convoluted babbling ways where she Lords it over everyone, never lets anyone forget just how important and in charge she is, oh and of course how could anyone forget how she insists filming herself doing the simplest of tasks; for example this is how you stick a sticker. Tbh I’d be over in HQ1 as often as possible and whatever the weather if only just to escape her and get a bit of peace! 🤭😆

Who will want cold cups is August coming into the autumn. I hope she orders thousands from China and gets stuck with them. She’s sold out of them thanks to her sister pushing them to her 5 millions followers and that’s why she’s getting so many orders

Just caught up for today.
Does it annoy anyone else that she’s showing the full names of children on her stories with her “back to school” range? Surely she should ask permission before doing this?

Reactions: 5
Just had a look at the plastic cups and there is no information on the plastic used. They aren't recycled plastic, they aren't BPA free, they are awful for the environment.
They look cheap. And am I right in think the customer has to apply the sticker to the beaker and she doesn’t do it for them? If so she doesn’t mention that in the description. For the price I’d want it done. Imagine the cost alone just for a hen-do. She’ll be laughing all the way to the bank 😡

Reactions: 2
They look cheap. And am I right in think the customer has to apply the sticker to the beaker and she doesn’t do it for them? If so she doesn’t mention that in the description. For the price I’d want it done. Imagine the cost alone just for a hen-do. She’ll be laughing all the way to the bank 😡
She supplies it so you can choose how you want the design etc. apparently they applying is the fun part 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.