Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another break ….they are just back from the Maldives. Maybe the label business and conning people pays off
Oh but she works so very hard! I mean she’s been at the Aitch Queue today fannying about with stickers for her son’s bedroom, then she took her daughters ice skating before going to the supermarket. Presumably it’ll be more of the same tomorrow and then after taking the day off to make another *yawn* patronising ‘I don’t care if you’ve successfully managed to organise your life since forever I’m now going to tell you that was wrong and show you how you should do it (which involves buying stuff from me)’ video on Wednesday then she’s up and off on her jollies.

So, looking at it like that she obviously deserves some time away, poor lamb, she never seems to stop. Not that she’s actually working of course, she leaves that to the minions at the HQ but still, she’s very busy… 😳🤭

Reactions: 1
Oh but she works so very hard! I mean she’s been at the Aitch Queue today fannying about with stickers for her son’s bedroom, then she took her daughters ice skating before going to the supermarket. Presumably it’ll be more of the same tomorrow and then after taking the day off to make another *yawn* patronising ‘I don’t care if you’ve successfully managed to organise your life since forever I’m now going to tell you that was wrong and show you how you should do it (which involves buying stuff from me)’ video on Wednesday then she’s up and off on her jollies.

So, looking at it like that she obviously deserves some time away, poor lamb, she never seems to stop. Not that she’s actually working of course, she leaves that to the minions at the HQ but still, she’s very busy… 😳🤭
Now come on her mum was off last week so Jemma had to do some emails and print postage labels off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Genuine question. What is it with that whole family and the concept of time?
Pickle woman let’s them all start watchin movies at 9pm incl baby and toddler and doesn’t bother with blinds or curtains on windows.
Then sticker woman drags kids out of bed while still sleeping to aitchq, let’s them sleep passed midnight under tables, then carries them home to throw into bed.
She’s now let dodgy Dave drive the girls to Exeter, on a really long drive, arriving at 1am, according to his stories to what looks like a mobile home. Poor girls look frozen and exhausted and shivery.
Why not leave this morning??

Reactions: 7
Genuine question. What is it with that whole family and the concept of time?
Pickle woman let’s them all start watchin movies at 9pm incl baby and toddler and doesn’t bother with blinds or curtains on windows.
Then sticker woman drags kids out of bed while still sleeping to aitchq, let’s them sleep passed midnight under tables, then carries them home to throw into bed.
She’s now let dodgy Dave drive the girls to Exeter, on a really long drive, arriving at 1am, according to his stories to what looks like a mobile home. Poor girls look frozen and exhausted and shivery.
Why not leave this morning??
Pickle woman 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Why hasn’t Hudson gone down with the girls? He’s been left to hang around HQ while his mum and dad work while his sisters are off on holiday already having fun

Reactions: 2
Why hasn’t Hudson gone down with the girls? He’s been left to hang around HQ while his mum and dad work while his sisters are off on holiday already having fun
I thought the same, it would be different if he had parents who were actually going to spend quality time with him, but they are just dragging him around for their label tit. He would be having much more fun on holiday.

I’ve never commented before but had to. How is it acceptable to take the youngest child to the HQ for the evening yesterday and then scoop him out if his bed at the crack of dawn and take him back to the HQ still sleeping in the morning. Absolutely wild behaviour how do people around her not pull her up on this
Because she is SO SO hardworking and dedicated, and poor Huds being made to sleep under a desk at AitchQueue is a reflection of how much of an empowered Boss Babe Superwoman she is.

What does Sticker Husband do that's so vital that he needs to be there all hours too? It's not as if it's a small family business with just them working; she has staff that clearly work when she's at ice skating/long lunches/home organising for content.

I have to say the thought of being crammed in a mobile home with the Label family and dodgy Dave and his zoom lens fills me with utter dread! Trip away? Nah, you’re alright thanks, I’ll just stop here at home! 😳🙀😖

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell imagine being stuck in the caravan either side of Labia Lady, Dodgy Dave and co 🥴 I’d be marching round to reception to ask to be relocated or for a swift refund 😂

• Haha
bleeping hell imagine being stuck in the caravan either side of Labia Lady, Dodgy Dave and co 🥴 I’d be marching round to reception to ask to be relocated or for a swift refund 😂
Wonder if Stacey and co will turn up. I don't get why she can't go away early if she already has the caravan. Is she really waiting until Wednesday so she can do Hudson wardrobe and film it. Why not just prerecord?

I think I know where she's going on holiday, I know someone who owns a caravan there, and I'm pretty sure they are there this week, so I will ask her for any gossip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I know where she's going on holiday, I know someone who owns a caravan there, and I'm pretty sure they are there this week, so I will ask her for any gossip 😂
That’s the best thing I’ve heard all day! Ooooooh, that’s just what we need, an insider to dish the dirt! 🤭😆

Reactions: 4
That’s the best thing I’ve heard all day! Ooooooh, that’s just what we need, an insider to dish the dirt! 🤭😆
I recognised the beach that her dad was taking a picture of, so it's pretty much a guarantee they are staying on the park.

This is how she is making her money, she made a big show of doing Hudson’s room in March, now three months later she is reorganising his wardrobe and lo and behold needs new labels to do that. If she’d have done it properly the first time she wouldn’t need new labels now, unless three months ago she was completely unaware he was starting school in September!

Reactions: 5
This is how she is making her money, she made a big show of doing Hudson’s room in March, now three months later she is reorganising his wardrobe and lo and behold needs new labels to do that. If she’d have done it properly the first time she wouldn’t need new labels now, unless three months ago she was completely unaware he was starting school in September!
I don't understand why she needs to rearrange and label again because of school clothes, it's just extra clothes on hangers. You have to be really thick to need a label so you know it's school clothes 😂.

• Haha
Why does everything she does seem so incredibly mixed up and hard work. She has an awful way of explaining things not a good business woman

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.