Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see much of her bathroom. In the video she played there was a big sticker over the whole thing. Daft bint
Edit to add
Just watched her reel and saw all. That wicker basket thing beside the toilet is just plain chavvy Aunt Flo ffs

Reactions: 7
This woman makes labels for a living and she can’t even spell plumber 😂 plummer ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder how many labels she gets returned to her with spelling mistakes on them. Not like a person that Lord Sugar would back that can’t spell in a label business. If she was on his programme she would be FIRED

Reactions: 5
Seriously she’s selling 4 jars for £30 but they do come with free labels 😱 I mean they are plenty of places to get them much cheaper. Then 3 smaller jars for £20.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If anyone buys them storage containers I have no sympathy for them. Clearly thick as duck. She’s got some brass neck selling that at that price when you can get them literally everywhere else for about a tenner!

Reactions: 18
Aunt Flo makes me cringe 🙈
Also, not sure of the sizes compared to hers but you can get 4 on Amazon for £12
06CC3282-61A1-4241-8099-B12B9F52154A.jpeg

Reactions: 9
i know the supplier of some jars like hers how i wish i could do what she does and say “here’s where to get them guys” for
all those she threw under the bus before but so she would actually see the post

Reactions: 7
i know the supplier of some jars like hers how i wish i could do what she does and say “here’s where to get them guys” for
all those she threw under the bus before but so she would actually see the post
Don’t suppose you could share the supplier on here could you 😊
I really want to know what waterproof protective layer she has over her labels. They go on more like stickers than vinyl.

Reactions: 1
Her stock is nearly sold out. People are dealing paying 20 for 3 little jars? She’s going to be laughing all the way to the bank. I still can’t believe they pay the amount they do for a label nevermind paying these prices for jars.

Her stock is nearly sold out. People are dealing paying 20 for 3 little jars? She’s going to be laughing all the way to the bank. I still can’t believe they pay the amount they do for a label nevermind paying these prices for jars.
I reckon with advice from daddy sugar and his team she would have only put a small quantity up so they did sell out so quick in launch day, it makes people then want to buy them more and quickly for a restock, it’s an old advertising gimmick. Just think how many people selling tat on SM always sell out and have a “restock” day. What with covid and logistics and Xmas she shouldn’t be able to restock before Xmas now - what’s the betting she restocks buy the weekend ???

also cannot stand her stories when she sings good morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.