Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is maybe what the tears and woe is me posting has all been about
I suspect this is the case as her meltdown happened the Friday they announced it. Plus she is suppose to be bringing out her own jars so eventually she may go onto pump bottles like this.

Reactions: 5
That’s 100 percent what it’s over and I couldn’t be happier

Also notice how she has advertised cheap pump bottles and stuff today as if to sabotage in the style
Omg she is pathetic. She’s took the nip and is sharing cheaper alternatives to inthestyle🙈 stay classy Jemma

Reactions: 4
Bless her, the woman cleans so little she doesn’t know how to use a sponge! Says it all really! 🤦‍♀️ 😉😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do these instahuns have to apologise for not posting?

We can get by without you Labia Lady …

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do these instahuns have to apologise for not posting?

We can get by without you Labia Lady …
It’s cause she’s famous, oh wait she isn’t, or is she? Nope she definitely isn’t anyone anyway, definitely, we got that from the car post, she’s definitely NOT anyone anyway. Until she pretends to be super famous again of course, then she most definitely will be someone! 🤔 It’s a challenge trying to keep up with her at times! 😆

Mind she missed a trick with the bathroom didn’t she? She’s not much good at the influencer/getting stuff for free lark, I mean;

‘Here I am showing off a little bit of my swanky new bathroom with black taps and fittings, but I don’t know what to use to clean them?’

Now I’m sure at this point she expected to get loads of posts with different products and cleaning cloths and other begubbins that she could angle for freebies of or go on the beg for but rather disappointingly the answers she got were vinegar, warm water or bicarb!

I bet her heart sank as she read those answers!! D’oh! 🤦‍♀️ Epic fail there on the blag front Jem Jem, nowt you can get sent to you for free, perhaps try harder next time, or at least do a little research beforehand! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Mrs Hinch used those sponges well over two years ago, labia lady is so late to the bloddy party

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t she supposed to do a not reveal at 7:30 tonight ?
I’m not sure entirely but I know she did put the launch of something back because she was ever so poorly sick, well supposedly! 🤔

I think it was the ‘Home’ range, well I say home, I mean the glass jars/tubs, although tbh launching them at all seems a little pointless as I’m sure they’ll be available a whole lot cheaper in somewhere like IKEA. Even Hinch has something pretty much identical and they’re in Tesco so will probably be more reasonably priced but hell, she’s got this far selling things people don’t really need and could get a lot cheaper elsewhere so why would any of that stop her?! 😳

On reflection it seems the whole ‘illness’ and dying duck routine we’ve been subjected to over the last few days was more her having a huge a hissy fit/throwing her dolly out the pram. It’s just unfortunate that she’s not as good an actress as she likes to think she is (story of her life! 🤦‍♀️) as we've all seen through it; basically she’s had a massive tantrum as things didn’t go her way! Grow up Jem Jem you irritating drama queen. 😆

Reactions: 9
It’s got to be more than just being a bit off colour. Didn’t Stacey post a cryptic message about ‘hold your head up high’ and a pic of them both when JemJem first was ‘poorly’. Not your usual message to someone with a cold!

Reactions: 7
It’s got to be more than just being a bit off colour. Didn’t Stacey post a cryptic message about ‘hold your head up high’ and a pic of them both when JemJem first was ‘poorly’. Not your usual message to someone with a cold!
Pfffft who knows?! Although to be honest I wouldn’t put it past her! The ‘official’ line, well, the Instagram story, is she had to what all intents and purposes did seem to be little more than a bad head cold and because of this she had to push everything back. 😳

I don’t know if something else has kicked off as she stopped flogging her baubles at the same time as well. Her reason for this was that she did it to help ease the pressure at ‘HQ’ (sorry that always makes me laugh; she makes stickers it’s not bloody NASA!! 😆) however I do get the feeling she likes to micro-manage and doesn’t trust any of her staff with much so it could just be as she was working from home and not actually there she didn’t like them being able to cope without her so didn’t give them the chance! 😆

The only other thing that did come up and could be a massive reason for her having a bit of a tantrum is that In The Style are now selling bottles with pump dispensers and the such, but what makes this even more interesting is that these come with labels very similar to some she does. Since she’s just branched out to glass jars/storage (what the launch was meant to be today) which people purchase with her labels to clag on, I could guess that it wouldn’t be too far a leap for her to move onto pump bottle dispensers etc and it seems she’s been beaten to it!🤦‍♀️😱

Of course it might not be any of that, I mean both Stacey and her are them same, full of lies and it’s all smoke and mirrors so nothing is really that clear. All we know and can go by is what they put on Instagram but as to whether it’s the truth or not, who knows?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
hahaha hope that it is the in the style bringing stuff out - she has thrown small
businesses under the bus about where you big stuff for cheap to attach the stickers, love she is finally getting a taste of her own medicine.

Reactions: 8
I think originally she said she’d had a really bad week and was knocked back by something and to top it off she also had a cold so couldn’t work. Don’t think it was just having a cold

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.