Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect an eating disorder.

Which I think makes it harsh people calling the woman skeletor/ half dead to make fun of her..

(Slowly backs away from the thread)
I just think that family are naturally skinny and not blessed in the looks department. Skanky's skinny, obviously not as skinny as her.

Reactions: 4
I wish she would stop singing her words like that it’s so bleeping embarrassing and highly annoying. Who cares what she has in her loft not one person

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion title
As I sing my way to fame and fortune
I hope lord sugar doesn’t think I’m a loony tune

• Haha
They look unprofessional to me it’s quite a
scrawly font she’s used. No thanks

Reactions: 11
If all the other labels (assuming it’s a set) have capitals at the start, why, oh why, would you not do a capital for father of the groom?!?!?!
It’s things like this that a small business wouldn’t be proud to send out!
I’m sure it’s like £20 or even more for this set too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If all the other labels (assuming it’s a set) have capitals at the start, why, oh why, would you not do a capital for father of the groom?!?!?!
It’s things like this that a small business wouldn’t be proud to send out!
It's the font I complained to a label company before because one letter was lowercase and she explained that was the font and certain letters would only come in lowercase

Reactions: 3
It's the font I complained to a label company before because one letter was lowercase and she explained that was the font and certain letters would only come in lowercase
Bollocks!
Businesses should only use fonts that they have purchased a commercial license for and if I was paying for a font to use, I wouldn’t be happy if every letter bar two or three came in upper and lower case.
Unfortunately more and more businesses are being set up that aren’t operating to standards / laws.
Don’t even get me started on copyright things!

Reactions: 5
So many companies are using these ‘hand written’ type families and fonts without actually having looked at the full set before downloading and even checking it’s not been bastardised or even stolen!
The Disney font is a big one that is ripped off a lot. Many don’t realise either that just because you were able to download it for free does not mean it’s free to use for commercial use.
I studied graphic design so I had to look into these sorts of things.
1000s of horrendous type families and fonts on the net!

Reactions: 10
So many companies are using these ‘hand written’ type families and fonts without actually having looked at the full set before downloading and even checking it’s not been bastardised or even stolen!
The Disney font is a big one that is ripped off a lot. Many don’t realise either that just because you were able to download it for free does not mean it’s free to use for commercial use.
I studied graphic design so I had to look into these sorts of things.
1000s of horrendous type families and fonts on the net!

The Disney font is copyrighted, so any business using it without a license from Disney is breaking copyright laws. I run a small business that has to put up with my competition breaking copyright law on a daily basis and it's so infuriating knowing that I would make double my profit in a year if I was stupid and didn't care about stealing other people's work. If that font she is using doesn't have upper and lower case then it is no way bought from the designer with the correct commercial license.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Disney font is copyrighted, so any business using it without a license from Disney is breaking copyright laws. I run a small business that has to put up with my competition breaking copyright law on a daily basis and it's so infuriating knowing that I would make double my profit in a year if I was stupid and didn't care about stealing other people's work. If that font she is using doesn't have upper and lower case then it is no way bought from the designer with the correct commercial license.
Exactly this!! So many don’t even know because they do no research. It’s ridiculous

Your right! So many copyright items for sale lately.
Then when someone does find a niche, you get people like Label Lady come and steal your ideas and then your the one accused of copying her 🙄🙄

Given how cheap digital cutting machines and vinyl is now, I am surprised she’s getting away with charging so much!

Label making must be proving lucrative she’s done quite a lot of home improvements and new furniture. Personally speaking I wouldn’t want her labels for free

Reactions: 6
How unprofessional is she her stomach rumbles during this Insta story on her business page, absolutely no self awareness

Reactions: 2
Why does she always feel the need to say I got nothing for free I feel like that’s a way of asking for stuff for free or at a discount. Also are they’re people out there that are that sad that they are messaging her asking about her bathroom 🙈

I don't know or have never come across ANYONE in my life with sunken eyes like that. She looks awfully malnourished. Dead eyes. 😟

Screenshot_20211123-202332_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know or have never come across ANYONE in my life with sunken eyes like that. She looks awfully malnourished. Dead eyes. 😟

View attachment 883958
I’ve seen it but in much older people. The woman who plays Dot in Eastenders has sunken sockets & my gran did in her last few years with us. She wore glasses so it was only really obvious if she took them off. In a younger person, massive weight loss could cause it. Fillers can correct it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.