Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was sad that she said her being at the archery thing meant to much to her daughter yet she forgot the event and didn't even know her daughter did archery in the first place

Side note: My daughter goes to a private school and all her meals are provided, I assumed that was the norm

Reactions: 3
It was sad that she said her being at the archery thing meant to much to her daughter yet she forgot the event and didn't even know her daughter did archery in the first place

Side note: My daughter goes to a private school and all her meals are provided, I assumed that was the norm
I really don't think that her children go to a private school, the filming her and Stacey we doing for Instagram stories at the school fete wouldn't be allowed at my child's school. Privacy and security are really important

Reactions: 2
Definitely not. I went to three different private schools and meals weren't provided. They were for boarders in one school, but cost a fair bit extra.

Skanky said that her kids don't go private school and it looks like the sister go to the same school. I think they go to a normal state school, but a very good one. They probably let her and Skanky get away with a lot, in the hope that Skanky donates money to them.

Why is she being like Stacey and being ditzy and forgetting her kids had school stuff? Also her spelling atrocious she doesn’t even proof read. As a business account she should. People weeing for petrol. Does she mean waiting or queuing?
Desperate times ... long waits ... :LOL:

• Haha
The “bathroom search” all seems very beggy to me……

Reactions: 10
The “bathroom search” all seems very beggy to me……
She’ll come on once it’s done like omg guys I can’t believe it (insert bathroom company) approached me and wanted to work with me to do my bathroom now I have been give. A discount code for you commoners to use.

Reactions: 10
8B9CE83A-3594-43D6-8855-A1013AAC9798.png

for someone who makes a living out of WORDS - you would think spelling would be a top priority. PUMPKUN ??

Reactions: 11
Just having nose through her highlights. Wasn’t this on her stories just the other day?! Getting all the tips from Stace!
25B89911-E1B0-40EF-A45E-435A82E50457.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Is it me or are those labels looking cheap? Do people know you can buy a label maker or you know write a label? Just seems so see through at min using Princess Pickles arrival for traffic to her labels.

Reactions: 7
She rides on the coat tails of anything her sister does, organising, dinner in pjs, door display, even suggesting wanting another baby haha...I wonder if thats why her eyes are so dark, shes lacking in vitamin D. It must be dark constantly stood in the shadows of her sister so it makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah she named one of the colours pickle cottage green after staceys utility room? I’m sure she wasn’t planning on adding the green to her range until Stacey did her utility room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.