Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! Β£2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did a label maker become an organisation guru πŸ˜‚ I'd rather be poor than have to spend time filming cutlery drawer videos pretending it's interesting, new or helpful πŸ˜‚ How ironic, the uk would have a fuel crisis at the same time her bandwagon loses momentum πŸ˜‚ Labels don't give people life for long

Reactions: 7
I know this has been mentioned loads of times but what does her husband see in her? He seems a pretty normal bloke. Remember when they went for a "day out" to the lavender fields (bet the kids were overjoyed) so they could have a photoshoot. The Night of the Living Dead wanted him to wear a white top but he didn't have one so she tried to make him wear a women's top from Scruffy's In the Style range? Just so they could all look like the Von Trapp's (except she looked like a Von Trapp who had survived a concentration camp). I'd love to know if he tells her to stop acting like a fuckin idiot all the time. He is surely in it for the money. I bet he's dippin his dick in all kinds while she's prattling into her phone
β€˜Night of the Living Dead’ I’m roaring!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it's the OCD in me, but I don't like the garish big white square labels ... they have so much wasted space! Perhaps they'd look better with some sort of muted graphic in behind the text?

Reactions: 4
All that make up and she still looks like she rose up from the grave lol. I think I’ve found my Halloween inspiration for this years party

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The style pro stuff should be ads as most of that is gifted and I think the make up brushes were all gifted as it’s her friends company.

Reactions: 4
Call me a Karen, but I’m reporting her to ASA. I’ve considered doing it before when she blatantly advertises stuff, but stop myself, but jot this time.

Reactions: 15
Is that story from earlier of her taking her makeup off and rollering her skin a joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish there was a way to publicly call these morons out more than this. They lie, manipulate, scam and treat their sheep like they're idiots. Like one of the other posters on here, I messaged something (not nasty) and she was utterly vile. The witches of eastwick, her and her sister. But unlike stacey, this one sits waiting to nastily bait and block anyone who says anything. Sat having a meal out replying to strangers on her phone, letting her kids fall asleep on any surface they drop on. Absolute woman

I bet she smells like a packet of skips

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she being like Stacey and being ditzy and forgetting her kids had school stuff? Also her spelling atrocious she doesn’t even proof read. As a business account she should. People weeing for petrol. Does she mean waiting or queuing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she being like Stacey and being ditzy and forgetting her kids had school stuff? Also her spelling atrocious she doesn’t even proof read. As a business account she should. People weeing for petrol. Does she mean waiting or queuing?
Do her kids and Stacey's go to the same school. I do wonder if they get special treatment. Stacey would fairly regularly talk about forgetting to drop or pick off, or provide lunch etc. I think once she even said she one in without shoes or something. Every time the school seems to say no problem, we've sorted it. I struggle to believe most parents would get this response. I know when my daughter was at school and the rare times, something would go wrong e.g. forgetting her lunch box, I certainly wouldn't get a personal call and when I did realise myself (usually as I arrived frazzled at work) I would have to find a solution e.g. asking a family member to go and get it or buy an alternative and drop it off! Also in terms of missing an event - I don't think most parents would be noticed as 'missing' and if they were wouldn't it just be presumed that they couldn't make it due to work or something?

Reactions: 9
Do her kids and Stacey's go to the same school. I do wonder if they get special treatment. Stacey would fairly regularly talk about forgetting to drop or pick off, or provide lunch etc. I think once she even said she one in without shoes or something. Every time the school seems to say no problem, we've sorted it. I struggle to believe most parents would get this response. I know when my daughter was at school and the rare times, something would go wrong e.g. forgetting her lunch box, I certainly wouldn't get a personal call and when I did realise myself (usually as I arrived frazzled at work) I would have to find a solution e.g. asking a family member to go and get it or buy an alternative and drop it off! Also in terms of missing an event - I don't think most parents would be noticed as 'missing' and if they were wouldn't it just be presumed that they couldn't make it due to work or something?
I’m not sure if they go to a private school so maybe it’s different I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if they go to a private school so maybe it’s different I could be wrong though.
My child is at a private school and parents that aren't at events isn't expected and isn't noted if you don't attend. Parents at private schools are the same as state schools and we all have times we can't make it due to work and life. This is why I'm sure that her post is a load of bull and just lies for engagement like her sister.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.