Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that opened my eyes to them both was when Stacey said she didn’t want to take Joe’s name when they got married as she had been so upset when her sister got married and changed her last name. Stacey felt like they weren’t full sisters anymore or some such nonsense. But since the Lord Sugar investment she is Jemma Solomon everywhere so not using a different name to Stacey after all…

Reactions: 11
Now some business has turned up at her house with a fog machine and she’s keeps going on about her door display making it into a big thing like Stacey. I don’t see the point to be honest.

Reactions: 5
She wants a halloween door display? She just needs to pop a chair outside and sit down in it. Voila.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does her husband have a job? I know she mentions him at the HQ but does he work there as well or do something else?

Reactions: 1
Does her husband have a job? I know she mentions him at the HQ but does he work there as well or do something else?
He lost his job either just before or at the start of the pandemic and then I think he just working with her now doing the labels.

Reactions: 1
Give it a rest! I’m sure she wrote this to herself as the grammar is just as good as hers!
Oh and that bloody gawd awful noise that comes out of her mouth…why is she incapable of speaking without whining? 💀
Also how are they the most down to earth people ever? What down to earth person shares pictures of themselves on the loo and says they have had no time to get dressed or shower and then also has huge elaborate parties with last minute teeny tiny small businesses (like Dell and IKEA) reaching out and asking if they can please please gift them free stuff

Reactions: 10
Is anyone going to tell this idiot that all tea/coffee sets you buy are prelabelled anyway 😂😂😂 Shes so funny, thinking shes done something super special and unique for the builders...erm no gemma we all have labels on our tea making stuff 🤡 Plus believe it or not, the containers you buy the tea/coffee in are also labelled. Amazing I know 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.