Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a mum?! I thought she left or something happened to her, ive never heard a mum being mentioned
Skanky doesn't mention her, but the sister has a few times. They seem to be all over the twit of a creepy Dad.

Reactions: 3
This is not normal and not ok. Stop being selfish and take your children home to bed
I know kids who had to do this for years while their parents had an evening cleaning job, all so that they could have a holiday abroad every year. The kids all say they’d have preferred to be at home every night when they were feeling tired. They remember that more than the fancy holidays

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Carrying three big sleeping children out to a car and then strapping them in safely and then into a house and get them all into bed, no teeth brushing - I wouldn’t advertise that I do that on my business page. Doesn’t she have staff? Offer some of them some overtime. Or settle your kids then drive back to your office for an hour or two. This is something she did all summer, but school is back now. Unfair on them. Maybe if she spent less time during the day making Instagram stories, that time could be used to make the stupid labels, that I can’t believe people are still buying from her.

Reactions: 18
This is not normal and not ok. Stop being selfish and take your children home to bed
This is most definitely not okay! 🤬
Seriously she must be coining it in and she has people working for her surely there is no need for this idiot and her Lee Lee to be working late into the evening!!!
Poor kids, having to sleep where they drop and then be woken up to be taken home to bed on a school night. She's as much a rubbish selfish mother as her idiotic sister is!! How do they think this is okay and have the nerve to post it on insta 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
It’s not the first time either this happens a lot. I remember when she was in the shed in the garden and her kids were sleeping under the table. I am sure they must be some health and safety involved with having 3 kids and 2 dogs in the building. In the school holidays the kids are there most days and the sausage dog is there everyday too.

Reactions: 6
It’s not the first time either this happens a lot. I remember when she was in the shed in the garden and her kids were sleeping under the table. I am sure they must be some health and safety involved with having 3 kids and 2 dogs in the building. In the school holidays the kids are there most days and the sausage dog is there everyday too.
I don’t know the ins and out of stuff like that but she should check insurance as well 🤔

so unfair on the kids 😔

Reactions: 6
This is what I thought. I mean I get she may have to bring them in after school for a couple of hours but till bed time on a school night. Poor kiddies! If they go to breakfast club surely she can get enough hours each day. Maybe she should stop prancing around in IG stories 🤣

Reactions: 9
This is what I thought. I mean I get she may have to bring them in after school for a couple of hours but till bed time on a school night. Poor kiddies! If they go to breakfast club surely she can get enough hours each day. Maybe she should stop prancing around in IG stories 🤣
She should start doing pre-records like her sister 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.