Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has been mentioned loads of times but what does her husband see in her? He seems a pretty normal bloke. Remember when they went for a "day out" to the lavender fields (bet the kids were overjoyed) so they could have a photoshoot. The Night of the Living Dead wanted him to wear a white top but he didn't have one so she tried to make him wear a women's top from Scruffy's In the Style range? Just so they could all look like the Von Trapp's (except she looked like a Von Trapp who had survived a concentration camp). I'd love to know if he tells her to stop acting like a fuckin idiot all the time. He is surely in it for the money. I bet he's dippin his dick in all kinds while she's prattling into her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No stories 🤔 is she trying to keep up the pretence that she is still on holiday with her sister. Usually she blows up Staces stories lies cos she’s always storying every little bloody thing 😂

Reactions: 4
She said she was busy working all weekend but we now know she’s away with Stacey I’m sure I see lee in the background of one of the montages think it was at the pool.

Reactions: 7
No stories 🤔 is she trying to keep up the pretence that she is still on holiday with her sister. Usually she blows up Staces stories lies cos she’s always storying every little bloody thing 😂
Off topic but I'm clutching ma beak at your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing like being caught out and having to back track. These sisters go on as if they are all high and mighty. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
She says they joined her sister at the camp on Monday. Is that allowed? For anyone to waltz in and take over pool/disco etc? Do the people that actually pay to stay not have to book pool time slots and find it hard to do so. And her little boy had a really lovely attitude up on stage there when he won the dancing competition he probably shouldn’t have even been at….but Olive Oil finds it funny, doesn’t find it embarrassing.

Reactions: 17
Her and the skanky sis need to keep their little angelic looking brats in order, letting them grow up with no respect or manners, good luck when they get to school!

Reactions: 14
She says they joined her sister at the camp on Monday. Is that allowed? For anyone to waltz in and take over pool/disco etc? Do the people that actually pay to stay not have to book pool time slots and find it hard to do so. And her little boy had a really lovely attitude up on stage there when he won the dancing competition he probably shouldn’t have even been at….but Olive Oil finds it funny, doesn’t find it embarrassing.
Aye I was a bit shocked by how bratty he was

Reactions: 8
No wonder the DJ couldn’t make out his name. He obviously thought it was a girl, so Hudson seemed an unlikely choice. I can’t believe she shared the videos of her little darling behaving so badly. To be honest, neither of them should be sharing videos with other children in anyway.

Reactions: 14
No wonder the DJ couldn’t make out his name. He obviously thought it was a girl, so Hudson seemed an unlikely choice. I can’t believe she shared the videos of her little darling behaving so badly. To be honest, neither of them should be sharing videos with other children in anyway.
I thought it was a girl until you lot have said it’s a boy 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just happened to find a pink leaf outside her HQ on 01 September? Behave luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I missed that story, what was he doing?

Reactions: 1
They only advertised her labeal because of Skanky.
Screenshot_20210901-144505.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.