Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether the customer wanted it spelt like that or not, it’s not a good example of her work to show potential customers as it’s an obvious spelling error. Surely she could have picked a different order to showcase!
Agree!! it looks unprofessional

Reactions: 5
Especially for the price she charges she could just ask the customer if they meant to spell it that way. She probably didn’t realise the mistake as she can’t spell either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would drive me mad always having someone at my house. We also know that both sisters kids are anything but well behaved
I see my sister roughly every other weekend (she has no children and pops in to see mine) and o feel like that is even a lot.. her and Stacey 's relationship seems very unhealthy.
Was it always like this, or is it just since Pickle Cottage was purchased?

Reactions: 4
I don’t recall her being much on Stacey’s stories before. Maybe they’ve moved closer?

Reactions: 4
I don’t recall her being much on Stacey’s stories before. Maybe they’ve moved closer?
I think during lockdowns, they were pretending that they were following the rules even though we know they weren't, so didn't show each other in their houses. I'm sure the Skank said she was moving closer to family.

I know jemma is using her shower while hers is broke and she said she was getting both her bathrooms done but I think she was begging for a freebie. I think she just goes and hangs out at staceys a lot they defo didn’t do in the old house but may be living closer now.

Reactions: 5
They’re both illiterate. Hope they never practise spellings with their children. On another note, it boils my piss when she says minimalistic. I don’t know why, it just sounds wrong. Why can’t it be minimalist.

I know jemma is using her shower while hers is broke and she said she was getting both her bathrooms done but I think she was begging for a freebie. I think she just goes and hangs out at staceys a lot they defo didn’t do in the old house but may be living closer now.
I’m sure when stacey moved she said she’s closer to her family now, which lets be honest just means Jemma despite having a big family

Reactions: 1
I assume she is away modelling for Staceys new ITS range today... whomever decided she could pull off modelling needs theirs heads looked at!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.