Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this low hanging fruit actually think that normal people go out to a restaurant in pyjamas. Is that actually something she is trying to make happen? It is repulsive and she should have been refused entry. It’s actually one of the most disgusting things I have seen….and I say one of the most only because we have seen her sisters disgustingly hairy belly. REEEvolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does this low hanging fruit actually think that normal people go out to a restaurant in pyjamas. Is that actually something she is trying to make happen? It is repulsive and she should have been refused entry. It’s actually one of the most disgusting things I have seen….and I say one of the most only because we have seen her sisters disgustingly hairy belly. REEEvolting.
Her equally disgusting skanky sister also went out to eat in pyjamas that she openly boasted ' she'd been wearing for days' 🤢
Ss has also been papped shopping in pyjamas, dressing gown & slippers.
Dirty rank pair of absolute mingers!! 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Shes done a story this morning about her bathroom and says she’s been visiting pickle cottage and been demoted for the pool house which is the annexe so she probably does stay over in the annexe regularly.

Reactions: 4
You would hope not!

There are so many loungewear options around now if you wanted to be comfy, even throw on a pair of leggings and a jumper instead. It’s just attention seeking.
Exactly this
Hoping to make it for the daily fail or the sun for wearing pjs out
But I think even they wouldn’t bother with you
Wouldn’t want to crack there lens taking pics of the ugly trout

Reactions: 2
Stacey previously went to an Indian restaurant in her pyjamas to get herself in the papers (which worked) Her creepy sister is such a try hard, it’s embarrassing. She’s so desperate to be famous but all she does is ride the coat tails of her twit of a sister

Reactions: 9
She's a scruffy attention seeking gorm. She shouldn't put personal stuff on her business page like that 🙄 she knows her labels/business is boring as duck which is why she says crap like "sorry ive been quiet (no one cares) I'll try to do better, sorry I know this is poor content...etc and throws in random unprofessional nonbusiness stuff like stupid dancing because she thinks its funny (its not). Shes a beggar like her sister

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else check the spelling of the labels to see if they are spelt correctly 🤣 it’s what I’m looking for after the coco fiasco.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.