Label Lady #3 HQ this and HQ that Wash your hair you dirty brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted to have won …..she’s really grinding my gears it’s like watching a car crash

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Heading out in pjs and crocs is this acceptable she asks ….no you dirt bird it’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said her kids were in bed at 19.55! What utter bullshit. We all know them kids have no routine and set bedtime to to them being dragged to the HQ for all nighters. Parenting at its best!

Reactions: 4
Tramps all of them. What is wrong with putting a pair of leggings on and a hoodie if you cba?!
I juat think it's so selfish and stupid - throw on leggings and a goodie not the clothes you've slept in and pretend slippers- still can't believe they all went to a restaurant in their pjs not so long ago

Reactions: 8
Giving her dog extra hugs - what about the beagle that’s actually elderly
We haven't seen their beagle in forever that probably got rehomed when they got their dachshund. We will probably see the beagle soon once she catches up on here.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh I was wondering why there hadn’t been any comments for a while, there’s a whole new thread 😂

Anyway. So many people excited for her art trolley. Are people seriously that weird?
27A0312D-CD17-49F0-A45A-8571858BF020.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell dragging out her art and craft trolley and going on about people can’t wait to see it. Saying that she did draw out her bathroom reveal for several weeks. I don’t know how I’m going to sleep tonight waiting for the reveal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Lol! I can't stop laughing at this idiot. Who is excited for an art trolley...who really??? And who would be so cringy to hold people in suspense overnight over an trolley with pens in. 😂 "Labels by me of course)" They are rubbish and look cheap, she is scrapping that barrel for ideas now isnt she. Only so many things you can label unnecessarily.. I thought she'd peeked at the stupid Halloween glass labels,obviously not 😂

• Haha
It looks shite.
I mean yeah, my 6 year old who is obsessed with pens would be excited. But for grown adults to be excited about it is very strange 😂😂

• Haha
Why is the reel not listed as ad gifted as she said yesterday that the trolley was gifted by ikea…

Wow that isn’t and arts and crafts trolley - it’s a whole stationery shop!

Reactions: 4
Nah why is she acting like she’s done something amazing. She prints stickers and posts them to people and if SS wasn’t her sister she wouldn’t be anywhere near as popular as she is.
EDB6CEC8-D597-44B0-B4AF-3DD34742B492.png

Reactions: 14
I was wondering why I couldn’t see any comments and there’s a whole new thread for the undead.
Montage pending oh shut up no one cares Jemma

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was quiet... I've been blocked! I'm so privileged 😅, all because I sent this:
Screenshot_20211231-143053_Instagram.jpg

She makes me irrationally angry! Acts like she carries the whole business by herself, she has bloody staff who seemingly have to use their leave just to have a break a Christmas, with all the money she's raking in, you'd think she just let them have it, cheeky fker.
She has a husband dad who look after the kids and run the business with her, she has free 'celebrity' endorsement and she has Alan Sugar as a director!
Small business my arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.