Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice how emaciated that poor little sausage dog looked on her latest stories? She should be ashamed of herself. If I had an address I’d be reporting her to the RSPCA. That dog was skin and bone

• Sad
Reactions: 3

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Bless her, the woman cleans so little she doesn’t know how to use a sponge! Says it all really! 🤦‍♀️ 😉😆😆😆

• Haha

chili14

The Disney font is copyrighted, so any business using it without a license from Disney is breaking copyright laws. I run a small business that has to put up with my competition breaking copyright law on a daily basis and it's so infuriating knowing that I would make double my profit in a year if I was stupid and didn't care about stealing other people's work. If that font she is using doesn't have upper and lower case then it is no way bought from the designer with the correct commercial license.
Your right! So many copyright items for sale lately.
Then when someone does find a niche, you get people like Label Lady come and steal your ideas and then your the one accused of copying her 🙄🙄

Given how cheap digital cutting machines and vinyl is now, I am surprised she’s getting away with charging so much!

VeeP

Also why is it in a Jewish news article and all of a sudden pointing out the facts she’s Jewish? It’s not like her and Stacey are religious they just normally do the Hanukkah thing as far as I can tell.
It doesn’t matter if she’s religiously Jewish, since she’s also ethnically Jewish. There is a difference in the two, even if she raised half Christian because of her mum.

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
I can’t for the life of me work out why she shares all this stuff on her business page ? Shouldn’t she have a personal page as well. She’s not an influencer ? She thinks she’s a celeb like a sister so therefor she just has an influencer page. She has a business page and it’s really unprofessional sharing all the extra shite she does.
You would think so but she seems thick as pig shit she ain’t a full bag!

Em_

VIP Member
They have a mum?! I thought she left or something happened to her, ive never heard a mum being mentioned
Skanky doesn't mention her, but the sister has a few times. They seem to be all over the twat of a creepy Dad.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
M and M shop packed full of people in the middle of London and nobody wearing masks indoors.
What a great place to go!