Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summernights

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice how emaciated that poor little sausage dog looked on her latest stories? She should be ashamed of herself. If I had an address I’d be reporting her to the RSPCA. That dog was skin and bone
This was discussed over on the Stacey thread. I have had sausage dogs my whole life and that is an extremely unhealthy sausage dog body shape. I would message her and tell her but she’ll just be really rude back and to be honest you can’t tell her anything so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Perhaps you're right! Oh yes she has a life size cut of him lol in his kilt! She can probs act the while of outlander! IS she older than Stacey? She looks it!
Ahhh please get yourself mate over here into the Outlander thread! It’s dead as a dodo and I’ve no one to fan girl over it with 😂😫
Sorry to go OT.

• Heart

Betterwithmakeup

Just realised her loop tags haven't had TM added on the post….was it turned down?! ahh I want to check but the site is down for maintenance, annoying oh like the coat tail rider herself.

never mind was only filed in April so got months to
go yet, just hope it fails on point 2

Attachments

Last edited:

Mogmog

Chatty Member
It was sad that she said her being at the archery thing meant to much to her daughter yet she forgot the event and didn't even know her daughter did archery in the first place

Side note: My daughter goes to a private school and all her meals are provided, I assumed that was the norm

Bellabob321

VIP Member
ohh god are these shampoo labels hers?!

oh maybe not as her labels have which room the stuff goes in after what’s in it (because people don’t know?!) and no measures on it. ohh i so hope they use their own and they are cheaper 😂
They don’t look like her labels and after seeing her stories about today topping off her worse week I wonder if she’s worried now in the style are doing home since they are such a big brand.

Hotgirlautumnleaf

I don’t think he would care given how he speaks to people on Twitter - he is very rude on there and his grammar and spelling are appalling as well. Anyone who points that out to him gets sworn at!
Yeah but this isn’t just her social media and her dm’s it’s her product. The product should be professional otherwise what are you paying for.

Hanna21

Chatty Member
This is what I thought. I mean I get she may have to bring them in after school for a couple of hours but till bed time on a school night. Poor kiddies! If they go to breakfast club surely she can get enough hours each day. Maybe she should stop prancing around in IG stories 🤣
She should start doing pre-records like her sister 😂

F the dust.

VIP Member
She looked much healthier in Stacey’s X factor days so I imagine she was probably the pretty one at school and he was maybe a bit teenage/spotty/nerdy and he was the one punching at the time but over the years the roles have reversed.

Your friend has good taste…Sam is so hot, but only when he’s all rugged in a kilt. I don’t like the clean cut version 😂🙈
Perhaps you're right! Oh yes she has a life size cut of him lol in his kilt! She can probs act the while of outlander! IS she older than Stacey? She looks it!

• Haha

Hanna21

Chatty Member
In her latest stories she says shes bringing a completely different approach to labels.....lol how many approaches are there to labelling?! People have been adding vinyl to all surfaces for years 🙄
Hahaha I know , peel it off, stick it on 🤷‍♀️ Why do we need to be shown how to use them 😂

• Haha