Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keyser666

Ffs the cretin has a pop up shop at blue water this weekend, a pity I don’t live closer as I would go round with a permanent marker correcting her spelling.

What the fuck is she going to be selling ? Pasta jars and soap dispensers

Reactions: 4

keyser666

If I can’t spell something I either look it up or I use a different word that I can spell and my livelihood doesn’t depend on me spelling single words correctly! Baffling that she doesn’t care how badly it comes across her spelling is so rushed and not checked properly.
the thing is it’s not words that are misspelt that make another legitimate word it’s misspelt words that don’t even make a real word so she will have the usual “wrong spelling” red line under the text - it doesn’t matter what device you are on all of them come with this by default, I mean fuck me install the grammarly keyboard add on to highlight the poor spelling and the atrocious grammar

ScaryMary85

She would definitely block anyone who said anything and it would make her day too. I can't see the stories because she blocked me, can anyone share here? We can still report her for the poor dog as we have her name, business and general location

Betterwithmakeup

I just don't get the hype with these 🤷‍♀️
I would agree and I don’t understand the hype but they are one of my most popular things 😂 but she is late jumping on this bandwagon - can’t have been keeping an eye out properly at what actual small businesses are doing…

Reactions: 3

Ellegee

VIP Member
I don't know or have never come across ANYONE in my life with sunken eyes like that. She looks awfully malnourished. Dead eyes. 😟

View attachment 883958
I’ve seen it but in much older people. The woman who plays Dot in Eastenders has sunken sockets & my gran did in her last few years with us. She wore glasses so it was only really obvious if she took them off. In a younger person, massive weight loss could cause it. Fillers can correct it

Yes, there doesn't need to be an apostrophe at all. There could be, if she really wanted to imply something like, "Christmas at the Smiths' House", but even then it would come after the S, unless there is only one Smith.

She told me she was right, because the apostrophe shows possession. I'm quite embarrassed for her - her attitude is really horrible too.

Funnily enough, she was also really arsey about a year ago. She was making adoption stickers and asked for advice from parents of adopted children, of which I am one. I messaged her that it would be nice for her to include some options for older children, as not all adopted children are babies, and she was SO shitty! I couldn't believe how nasty she was, when SHE was the one who asked for advice. She didn't want to hear it.

She's definitely not a very nice person at all. She tries to make out that she's all sweetness and light on her Instagram, but she's absolutely not. She brings a very famous Roald Dahl quote about good thoughts to mind...

Ah well. If she wants to regularly post stuff that makes her look really thick, then she can go for it. After all, she clearly IS really thick.
Haha yes I agree...Roald Dahl is very apt!

Attachments

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
But could she just be saying 2000 orders a month? I don’t know, if that’s all she’s getting then I can’t see that hq being open long the nob

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I don't think Stacey had any real friends, I think her friends are really Jemima's friends.
Probably as I only seen them get together all of them a few times. They went to staceys old house for dinner one time and then staceys garden for Jemma birthday.