Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
To be fair if she took a whole year off it wouldn’t affect the wider world but it would be massively impactful to her family if her and her husbands only income is from the HQ. She definitely didn’t need to drag those stories out to carry on about it though. Like you say, her followers will survive this!
Tis true and if I’m being reasonable you have a good point and I totally agree, she just winds me up to the point where all reasonability (is that even a word, even if it’s not at least it’s spelt right! 😉😆) goes out the window! 😬

I have to say I’m with you @bamboo98, she bothers me way more than she should!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Cruel I know but when she fell out of the ugly tree she hit every single branch 😂

Grrr it really gets on my tits, so unprofessional! Don’t even get me started on Stacey spelling Rapunzel Repenzel (or whatever she wrote) and the ‘leant’ tables…
And was battered with the ugly stick

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Seriously, is Stacey's sister only 33??? Wow. Fuck me, I'm 10 years older than her and I look more younger than my years. She looks way older than me!!!
This was her back in 2009 when Stacey was on xfactor, so around 21. Now 12 years later. 😱 The years have certainly not been very kind to her. Does she have a medical condition of some sort as she doesn't look at all well?
Jesus fuck she looks awful. Can’t behave she is only a year older than me?!! She has the look of someone with an eating disorder

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
That’s 100 percent what it’s over and I couldn’t be happier

Also notice how she has advertised cheap pump bottles and stuff today as if to sabotage in the style
Omg she is pathetic. She’s took the nip and is sharing cheaper alternatives to inthestyle🙈 stay classy Jemma

Ellegee

VIP Member
More spelling mistakes and also we all said those trio things weren’t sold out the liar
Envolved 😫

It takes a lot of effort to spell a word wrong on my phone which makes it all the more bad that she manages to do it so much

Last edited:
  • Haha

1001 others

VIP Member
Maybe it's the OCD in me, but I don't like the garish big white square labels ... they have so much wasted space! Perhaps they'd look better with some sort of muted graphic in behind the text?

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
She looked much healthier in Stacey’s X factor days so I imagine she was probably the pretty one at school and he was maybe a bit teenage/spotty/nerdy and he was the one punching at the time but over the years the roles have reversed.

Your friend has good taste…Sam is so hot, but only when he’s all rugged in a kilt. I don’t like the clean cut version 😂🙈
No she wasn’t the pretty one at school either 🤣

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
The style pro stuff should be ads as most of that is gifted and I think the make up brushes were all gifted as it’s her friends company.

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Just saw her grid post where she introduces herself to new followers and her grammar and spelling is all over the place

Nixxs

VIP Member
I reckon with advice from daddy sugar and his team she would have only put a small quantity up so they did sell out so quick in launch day, it makes people then want to buy them more and quickly for a restock, it’s an old advertising gimmick. Just think how many people selling tat on SM always sell out and have a “restock” day. What with covid and logistics and Xmas she shouldn’t be able to restock before Xmas now - what’s the betting she restocks buy the weekend ???

also cannot stand her stories when she sings good morning

Why does she sing when she should be talking, it's weird. She akways looks like she has just got out of bed and still in Pjs

Bellabob321

VIP Member
She’s not put a label on the tub of coke cans how will she know what they are 😂😂

also isn’t it a waste of labels to basically label the fridge and then Empty it again. I’m sure most of the containers she took with her but the ones directly onto the fridge unless she left them on.