L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite enjoyed their first vlogmas one. Nothing major but there was a calming familiarity, felt like the old them to me.
I really enjoyed it! I'm having a bit of a shite time in work currently and WFH this afternoon put it on and it made me feel so calm. And Christmassy!

Reactions: 3
Quite enjoyed their first vlogmas one. Nothing major but there was a calming familiarity, felt like the old them to me.
Looking forward to watching it later. Did they say the word “festive”, at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sat in the corner like The Grinch refusing to watch 🤣
I may/may not give in at some point but glad others are enjoying 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Some comforting normality? That's what I found about it
I do like them too, I think they’re a nice couple and pretty harmless. However, last year’s vlogmas was threadbare, I can’t miss this one to see how they pad it out!

I thought their tree was lovely and so meaningful to them. Especially compared to another couple who bought their decorations in a job lot to match their apartment. We watched those two vlogmas uploads back to back. I was so sentimental towards Luke and Rich afterwards. I’ve always liked them and I was delighted to see them back.

I do get where people are coming from on this thread, but my affection for these two supersedes all of that. No P.O. Box conveniently set up for “cards” either. Happy just to get emails with pics.

You gotta like that.

Reactions: 8
I thought their tree was lovely and so meaningful to them. Especially compared to another couple who bought their decorations in a job lot to match their apartment. We watched those two vlogmas uploads back to back. I was so sentimental towards Luke and Rich afterwards. I’ve always liked them and I was delighted to see them back.

I do get where people are coming from on this thread, but my affection for these two supersedes all of that. No P.O. Box conveniently set up for “cards” either. Happy just to get emails with pics.

You gotta like that.
I agree with you, the tree looked lovely and you could tell there was meaning behind every bauble and ornament bought.
I really like them both but sometimes the overuse of words like festive and Ooooh aliens annoy me. It'll be interesting to see how their vlogmas goes on.
The other couple you're talking about, lol, it'll be the same old bicker bicker crap, same thing every day 😂

Reactions: 6
Who are the other couple? Lol

Yeah it feels like old them. I wonder if this year has been a bit humbling for them.

Reactions: 5
So far two days of Luke showing mug cupboard and drink and desk, followed by near the exact same footage from Rich showing mug cupboard, drink and desk. Then both days dinner, advent calendars and quiz.

Its only day 2 so I’m not holding out much hope for the rest of the month.:sleep:

Reactions: 4
I know what you mean but they're so calming I'm not minding. It's an easy escape for 20 mins or to have on in background.

One day, when I can be bothered, I'm tempted to enter their food for the day into myfitnesspal out of curiosity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh man I’m so glad these two are back!! They’re just what I needed right now and I didn’t even realise haha even their intro music gave me the feels from their first Vlogmas. I just find them so relaxing and homely!

Reactions: 9
Yeah it just feels so calming, music and boring mugs and all. I have a shite situation in work, including not enough PPE to go round, we are essential but not frontline Covid so its impossible to try scrounge enough PPE to keep everyone safe from our normal hazards that we encounter, let alone Covid. I mostly WFH so now I put their vlogmas on while I have lunch and it just de-stresses me.

Their normality is calming. They are genuine Disney enthusiasts (unlike others) and are grateful and sincere unlike others who are fake, arrogant and rude.

I was just watching the beginning of their new vlogmas and they both mentioned having the day off. I thought people said Luke was laid off?

Reactions: 1
Also super mean to say, but they’ve both gained a ton of weight since I last watched them. Holy triple chins!

No they haven't been laid off but both mentioned fighting for their jobs.

Yeah I thought neither looked the healthiest, especially Luke, which is a bit of a worry. I think they've both struggled with their mental health this year too based on the fact that they said they will be doing a future vlog on it.

That said, they are still so calming which is so nice to watch. And no shouting at camera like kids tv presenter antics like so many Disney vloggers.

Reactions: 8