L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What they could do is completely self isolate for two weeks, as their work situation allows, then spend Christmas with family. However like the lodge guys that won't fit the poor us pitty party.

Reactions: 2
Yeah but unfortunately that’s not much use if they were to actually carry it over to the island with them. No need IMO. Yes it’s crap missing holidays but just about everyone that had plans or booked has and accepted it.

So this year my wedding has been cancelled as me and my partner would like more than 30 people to attend our lb had his third birthday party over zoom we managed a week by the seaside in August but will spending Christmas just the three of us as my parents are key workers so we don't want to risk spread of the infection so to see two people that have managed to keep there jobs and used up home delivery slots but feel OK to go on two holidays in two weeks feels like a kick in the teeth

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I said this on the trash thread (which hasn’t seemed to get traction 🤣). For a couple with covid anxiety (all the hand sani, not wanting to go to shops etc), I don’t understand why they keep going away? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Mental health. I really think their holidays are their escape from normal lives, which does make me question how truly happy you are if you constantly have to go away to escape your life

I am enjoying their vlogmas on the whole buy im sick of them saying how busy they are, it seems so over dramatic and...aren't we all

Reactions: 8
Mental health. I really think their holidays are their escape from normal lives, which does make me question how truly happy you are if you constantly have to go away to escape your life

I am enjoying their vlogmas on the whole buy im sick of them saying how busy they are, it seems so over dramatic and...aren't we all

Yes I’m enjoying it as a whole.

So busy, going for late night costas...

Reactions: 4
I’m loving their vlogmas not gonna lie, looking forward to today’s one. Also highly recommend Hannah Ricketts and Karen Bee. Very relaxing and enjoyable watch, both of them.

I don't see how they could take a gifted product that is linked to tourism. We don't know their financial situation of course, but tourism has been ruined this year... Put your hand in your pockets!

Reactions: 4
I have a nosy at their Insta stories. Luke’s voice seems different - really got on my wick. Bloody hell can they not look up alternative words to ‘festive’?

Reactions: 1
I’m loving their vlogmas not gonna lie, looking forward to today’s one. Also highly recommend Hannah Ricketts and Karen Bee. Very relaxing and enjoyable watch, both of them.
Agree on hannah, she's great. Karen i can't get on with, not helped by her camera work

What are the rules about travelling to an area in a different tier for leisure purposes? I must admit my eyebrow raised when they said where they were going.

Also, why are they using all that hand santitiser at home? What is all that about?

Reactions: 5
In tier 1 and 2 you can travel among tiers, although the Isle of Wight did ask people not to visit. That said they are at least helping the local economy though so I am a bit torn.

Portsmouth is now going to tier 3...not sure about where they live as I know they are near Reading but not sure how far.

Yeah the hand sanitiser at home is odd. They do do some odd things at times

I’ve not watched any this year but I see a few of their daily videos have been marked ‘ad’ this year. I honestly don’t recall seeing any other youtubers I watch having an ad on Vlogmas this year or before. All about the bucks with this pair this year it seems - very disappointing.