L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can’t possibly have diabetes and being eating what he eats ... that’s knowingly putting yourself at serious risk, you could die ...
I’m diabetic and I would be in serious trouble if I ate what they appear to every day. However, I think Luke has asthma.

Reactions: 1
What is with that child always singing on the FB page? Not been on for weeks had a nose and the first thing I see...again.

A lot of people on here have mentioned the food they eat.

I think for me it’s the food rut that they seem to be in, they have the same meals, same restaurants, everytime they go out there. It’s not like they don’t go out enough times to try new things.

Rich might use his condition as an excuse (which I can completely understand on his travel days) but my mum has had the same condition for over 30 years and it doesn’t stop her from having a varied diet (albeit she’s careful the day before and on travel days)

To be fair, their whole Orlando experience has got into a rut, you can almost set your watch by their itinerary, because it is the same EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!

Perhaps not getting out there this year will do their vlogs some good!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find their recent tweets way too OTT and fake? I’ve always been taught to believe of you have to try and prove how perfect your life or relationship is, it probably isn’t.

Reactions: 8
According to their recent Instagram posts they will be doing vlogmas this year. Im hoping its not every day as no vlogger will have enough content for that this year. I have enjoyed their videos in the old days so will probably give them a go again.

I noticed aclairytale said she isn't sure about doing vlogmas yet but she may only do once a week or something which I think is a better idea

I absolutely LOVED their first Vlogmas - I loved them! But just not the same now. They knew themselves that last vlog they did was bloody dire to watch. I don’t see how they can do Vlogmas every day when there is bugger all to do this year when they can’t even put one vlog out in about 8 months unless it was to flog their crappy expensive merch. But Luke is furloughed just now so he will have more time on his hands. I see where he works have said that they cannot rule out permanent cut backs.

Reactions: 3
I absolutely LOVED their first Vlogmas - I loved them! But just not the same now. They knew themselves that last vlog they did was bloody dire to watch. I don’t see how they can do Vlogmas every day when there is bugger all to do this year when they can’t even put one vlog out in about 8 months unless it was to flog their crappy expensive merch. But Luke is furloughed just now so he will have more time on his hands. I see where he works have said that they cannot rule out permanent cut backs.
Oh really? I unfollowed them so I'm out of touch with their current situation. I may refollow as I do kind of miss them (the old them). If he loses his job their lifestyle will change drastically.

Yes I got the feeling they knew that last vlog was appalling (which it was)

Oh really? I unfollowed them so I'm out of touch with their current situation. I may refollow as I do kind of miss them (the old them). If he loses his job their lifestyle will change drastically.

Yes I got the feeling they knew that last vlog was appalling (which it was)
So have I unfollowed them - they were at the bottom of my ‘spare’ Instagram 🤣 as a suggestion the other day so had a nose and saw about the furlough then I Googled the company for a nosey. Luke didn’t say about the cutbacks himself. I used to work in that area myself so was curious.

Their last vlogmas was a stretch, imo, not sure what they’re going to film this year. Just showing us a string of lights somewhere and saying “so festive, guys” might not cut it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So do they do for work again? Im interested in how one of them is furloughed now but not last time

I’ve just started watching these guys.

They are a lot more watchable than the likes of Brogie & Adam.

Yes they do have several luxury holidays a year and travel 1st class but I sure would if I had the funds aswel.

I do like that they have been Disney fans way before vlogging was such a thing and that they don’t preach like they know more than the average person who’s been on holiday to Disney.

Reactions: 4
I used to like them but I find their constant missing Disney posts so pathetic. Grow up a little bit you’ve been a 1000 times already.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just started watching these guys.

They are a lot more watchable than the likes of Brogie & Adam.

Yes they do have several luxury holidays a year and travel 1st class but I sure would if I had the funds aswel.

I do like that they have been Disney fans way before vlogging was such a thing and that they don’t preach like they know more than the average person who’s been on holiday to Disney.
If you do intend to watch them all - do it in order from the beginning and you will see the change in them.
Unfortunately as for your last paragraph I would have to disagree as I think they have become more like that as time went on.

If you do intend to watch them all - do it in order from the beginning and you will see the change in them.
Unfortunately as for your last paragraph I would have to disagree as I think they have become more like that as time went on.

Also, if you watch them in order, you’ll notice that every trip is EXACTLY.THE.SAME

Reactions: 4
Yup not sure why they do trip announcements as you know what each one will be - normally Florida. Followed by videos of pod parking, joffreys, skyliner and endless aliens every single time

Reactions: 7
Vlogmas Bingo Anyone?

Costa/Starbucks Xmas Menu
Picky Bits Dinner
Several Advent Calendars
Visit to ‘Privet Drive’ (if rules allow)
Disney room update
Latest expensive gifts from their disciples.
Perhaps a walk (counts as exercise) instead of a drive looking at lit up houses.
Jam & Toast tea this year instead of Biscuit Brew...
Something new Mickey themed for Luke
Something new Alien themed for Rich
Numerous close ups of Willow
The back end of Socks cos he’s shy.....
What’s for dinner....
Which mug today??
Disney Trivia as was such a hit last year!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone have a link to his furloughed post? Does that mean his company is still paying him, or is he collecting unemployment now?

Their finances have always been a mystery to me. Luke took almost a year off from working to “travel” and I always wondered how they could have afforded that. I saw what they both do for a living on LinkedIn and I doubt either one of them is bringing in the big bucks. I wonder if Luke’s grandfather is wealthy and helps support their lifestyle?

Reactions: 2