L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does sound like they've struggled with the lock downs, good for them for getting away and trying to build up their confidence again

Reactions: 5
We are really enjoying watching them again as a family, we smile at their intro music, and it's good that they've been able to leave the house and have a few days away together. There's is something so calming about both of them that can't explain, even watching what they have bought in Aldi, just normal everyday life.

Reactions: 4
No our lockdown ended on 2 December. We are now in tiers depending on region

Reactions: 2
I must admit I’ve enjoyed the last two vlogmas videos where they’ve traveled out. I just think the home ones are boring.

I feel like their talk of mental health is related to the fact that they couldn’t take their usual 4 luxury vacations. Welcome to the real world like the rest of us peasants...

Reactions: 6
I must admit I’ve enjoyed the last two vlogmas videos where they’ve traveled out. I just think the home ones are boring.

I feel like their talk of mental health is related to the fact that they couldn’t take their usual 4 luxury vacations. Welcome to the real world like the rest of us peasants...
this is so true! These people live for a new Disney trip every couple of months and it’s not healthy. I suppose it’s nice if you can afford it but if anything ever happens like job loss etc then they would find life absolutely miserable because they’ve never just enjoyed the normal simple things in life.

Reactions: 11
this is so true! These people live for a new Disney trip every couple of months and it’s not healthy. I suppose it’s nice if you can afford it but if anything ever happens like job loss etc then they would find life absolutely miserable because they’ve never just enjoyed the normal simple things in life.
Maybe having to fight for their jobs will make them think about things differently

To be fair we don't walk in their shoes and have no idea of the mental health challenges they may have faced or the reasons for it.

And I feel that if they want to go away four or more times a year as that is what makes them happy then good for them. I get that most can't do that as everyone's circumstances are different, but why should they not go if they are able if it's their escape and happy place?

Reactions: 7
I agree although it does seem they have little outside of Disney.

I don't have an issue with the multiple trips, I just wish they would vary them up a bit.

Reactions: 3
Yeh their money they are obviously entitled to do what they want with it! I think if I had that kind of money to spend on holidays I’d maybe do Disney world every 1 or 2 years and then travel the world a bit. I know they went to Shanghai, Hawaii etc but it all revolves around Disney! I couldn’t believe it when they went to Shanghai and maybe Tokyo? that they didn’t go and explore a bit more. Even a day just to go that far and not see something different is baffling to me but their money.

The problem I find with them and other Disney vloggers is how they act like they barely get to go when they are there several times a year. These two are nice enough guys, a genuine love of Disney and I wish they would actually get gifted trips over the likes of bloody brogan Tate and Jade Billington.I just think it’s probably good that they’ve maybe reassessed life abit this year. Holidays are amazing especially Disney ones but you can’t spend the rest of your life wishing it away just for the next trip.

I really hope they don’t get gifted holidays! They changed when they started getting the odd freebie and started their FB page with obsessive fans. They obviously have a set way of doing their trips hence the repetitiveness of them so who wants to pay vloggers to do the same thing they have already done? Then if they totally changed their itinerary it would be clear they are selling out for a freebie.
I obviously don’t know their personal circumstances and don’t claim to but if their mental health is taking a knock just because they can’t get to Disney then it would suggest there were underlying problems there to begin with. I can appreciate that their way of life hasn’t been as planned this year but that goes for the rest of the UK and just about the rest of the planet.

Reactions: 8
Their vlogmas has gotten better, it’s much more normal, I like the fact they’ve spoken about how they can get everyone to play the game via online and FaceTime Christmas, much more relatable than lots of others

Not been watching but just been randomly browsing on FB and see that Day 8 is marked as an ad? Why’s that? Scrolling down the page the others aren’t.

I adore these two. They are genuine, not constantly on the make for freebies, and their Disney vlogs are genuinely helpful. They clearly love each other, and are very family orientated. I think good on them for going to Disney so often, it's their money, and they obviously thrive in that atmosphere and enjoy the build up as much as the holiday.

Does someone want to tell them that “gifted” or not, Isle of Wight folks aren’t taking too kindly to people going over at the moment due to not wanting to ruin their Tier One status 😬 I have family over there and from what I’ve heard most pubs/restaurants/shops etc are actually asking for proof of address before letting you in. If you don’t live there then they won’t let you in

*edit to fix spelling mistakes!

• Wow
Does someone want to tell them that “gifted” or not, Isle of Wight folks aren’t taking too kindly to people going over at the moment due to not wanting to ruin their Tier One status 😬 I have family over there and from what I’ve heard most pubs/restaurants/shops etc are actually asking for proof of address before letting you in. If you don’t live there then they won’t let you in

I was just thinking the same thing. I live just across the water and I wouldn't go there, its pretty well known they aren't encouraging people to go and actively asking people to stay away. Bit surprised and disappointed in them and if they honestly didn't know then they may get some blow back

I'm severely behind on all vlogmas, so not seen it yet, but that is disgusting!

Also they have been so careful about not going anywhere but they are happy to go now cos its gifted? I think a lot of folks were warming back up to them at the start of vlogmas but this will make them turn off again that's not ok.

Yes I know it's perfectly allowed etc but my opinion is that just cos you can doesn't mean you should!

I wonder if anyone will direct them to the news articles

It seems the ferry crossing may have been gifted but not sure on the stay

Reactions: 4
Glad I haven’t been watching tbh. Although I may tune if there is another grovelling apology from Rich 🤣 Behaving like Richard Bacon caught taking drugs whilst he was a Blue Peter presenter when he was pulled up for misusing his facemask🤣

• Haha