L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think this has been instigated by a friend like Dawn who benefits from their trips. Hard to believe they would change their minds about it so quickly.

Reactions: 2
They’ve really started to believe in their own hype! Horrible that they go on about how hard they work to save for Disney etc and now they’re using patreon, I wonder if they will mention it in any videos...

Reactions: 1
Like their content alot and they come across as two down to earth, hard working, modest and decent people with a good family outlook, who save hard for their trips. Also have no issue with them getting freebies etc either: good for them.

But so disappointed that they have joined the Patron bandwaggon, especially in these difficult times. They are selling themselves out and it just doesn't sit right.

Are we sure they've started a patreon? I can't find them on there? I'm disappointed if they have.

Just googled l&r dreaming patreon

I'm now suspicious I checked the description box of the latest video and no mention of the patreon. Could the patreon be fake?

Last edited:
It was me that originally found the patreon page but I don’t know much about it - what is it that’s suspicious?

Well that’s kinda what made me think more badly of them - I knew that and searched the group page but no mention which I think I may have mentioned previously.
I thought maybe they were being a bit sneaky and chancing their arm a bit (probs better way to say that of was saying out loud though!)
I would have thought if anyone had subscribed and not received their benefits they would have been alerted to it by now.
I’m not bothered about them getting freebies etc in principle - it’s the fact that since the beginning they act so uppity about it and tie themselves in knots explaining their ‘transparency’. Take the god damn free stuff but just put your hand up and admit you want them & get on with it.
We loved watching them but as an early viewer can see the difference in them - although it’s not really an actual change I think - more the mask slipping unfortunately. I think one is more guilty than the other at this however.
Phew! Sorry about that 🤣

Just discovered this thread - I love Luke and Rich and find their vlogs a nice comfort watch. I’m so confused as I’ve been following them for a good 2+ years and never heard them mention a patreon. It also has 0 patrons and was set up last year by the looks... all seems odd

If it is fake, is it worth messaging them to find out/alerting them to it? I don’t know much about patreon but do they have any sort of verification process? Otherwise people could be handing over their money

if it is fake and they know about it my moneys on dawn who thinks she’s god on their Facebook group 😂

• Haha
Looking on my laptop, the cover image they use also looks quite pixelated on the patreon compared to their social media pages where it’s really high res... could be caused by someone saving the image from one of their pages rather than having the original version :unsure:

Just went on their FB group. Dawn is running that group like a dictatorship!
Can’t stand these two couple of arseholes
I did like them before they thought they were ant and dec

I have followed L and R for some time now, used to really like their content but started to go off them a bit when they started the whole first class and very expensive stays content and now are falling into the gifted/freebies clan. That said, I think they both have good jobs and a very modest home life and seem to live for holidays which is fair play to them.

I do get a bit freaked out by the Aliens obsession (that bloody back pack)and the excitement at meeting Disney characters at their age and having their pictures taken gushing "oh my God its chip and dale" 😂😂 but other than that, they are pretty harmless.

Its Sophie and Dave who rattle my cage but moving on.......🙄
Luke And rich are a proper pair of arse wipes

Used to really like these 2 and their Florida vlogs. Then it started to get so boring as every trip was the same and there was too many trips. Stopped watching a while ago. Also the repeating everything each other said got super annoying !

I used to absolutely love L&R and watched there videos religiously. However I do feel they have let the YouTube world get to there heads. The whole bath and body works obsession and Alien obsession feels so forced and more of a gimmick then a genuine love. It always seems like there is an echo in there vlogs as Rich repeats everything Luke says. I could have the total wrong impression but I think they’ve got a bit to big for there boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to absolutely love L&R and watched there videos religiously. However I do feel they have let the YouTube world get to there heads. The whole bath and body works obsession and Alien obsession feels so forced and more of a gimmick then a genuine love. It always seems like there is an echo in there vlogs as Rich repeats everything Luke says. I could have the total wrong impression but I think they’ve got a bit to big for there boots.
I think they have built the alien obsession up so much that it is part of their brand now and they feel like they can't get away from it. It's annoying when they just walk around the park and every 2 second you heard "look, aliens!". You're in a Disney Park and they are a disney character, why are you surprised to see them on merch etc
It's like they think it's really quirky to like the aliens from toy story...

Reactions: 3
I love them. I was disappointed when they seemed to be moving towards Patreon, but that seems to have been fake news. I think they’re the most genuine out there. I loved that series with their family too.