L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised that post about ResortTv1 going live from Magic Kingdom was allowed to stay!
Dawn you’re slacking off - other vloggers are not allowed to be mentioned!
I do believe they are purely about self promotion cos of this and the fact they say they want to talk to others about the love of Disney (when they have loads of Disney vlogger mates to do that with) but don’t actually interact that much with the group.
Also, the pics of the sheep with the big long Bath n Body Works receipts bug the hell out of me!

Reactions: 1
It always confused me when they would get gifts sent direct to their hotel room from people and they were waiting for them when they checked in? Are they from Dawn or just random fans? I'm still fairly new to their vlogs.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if this means they are still planning on their Disney Trip? Could be trying to justify a trip without parades/fireworks/characters etc because they need the time off, or genuinely looking at other options instead of Disney.

20157D96-D798-4515-B3F3-51509D951027.jpeg

I really sit on the fence with these two, I don’t think they are as bad as some other disney vloggers we discuss here. But I do find them a bit too nicely-nicely like it’s a bit fake for the camera. I get the impression they can be slightly awkward and rude (especially Luke) if things aren’t the way they want them.

I’ve noticed in a lot of vlogs Rich will turn the camera on Luke when he’s not expecting it and Luke has a face like thunder and you can quickly see him distort his face into a happy one!

Reactions: 7
They’ll take anything - oh well that will be DLP then.
They posted a pic of the castle yesterday and hinted they will be seeing it in the future.
This was when they started annoying me sneering at Paris saying that it wasn’t worth the money and if they did decide to go made out it like they were popping to Tescos.
A lot of people can’t afford to go to America once nevermind several times a year and save hard to take their kids to Paris yet it started to get dismissed like a second class citizen.They had a vote to see if they should keep their AP’s for DLP which they did quite a while back but as far as I recall only used them once since then but I may be wrong.
@Pop!91 You are totally right about Luke! I’ve noticed this several times. Their attitude like they were the elite when picked for Inside Ears was annoying too. I hope they have lost that status now as they have done nothing to keep it.

Last edited:
I wonder if this means they are still planning on their Disney Trip? Could be trying to justify a trip without parades/fireworks/characters etc because they need the time off, or genuinely looking at other options instead of Disney.

View attachment 177585

I really sit on the fence with these two, I don’t think they are as bad as some other disney vloggers we discuss here. But I do find them a bit too nicely-nicely like it’s a bit fake for the camera. I get the impression they can be slightly awkward and rude (especially Luke) if things aren’t the way they want them.

I’ve noticed in a lot of vlogs Rich will turn the camera on Luke when he’s not expecting it and Luke has a face like thunder and you can quickly see him distort his face into a happy one!
yeah I’ve noticed that to. He also seems to get a lot of freebies and free upgrades but he never lets Rich check in and then surprises him with a “free” upgrade. I’m just not convinced they’re all free. I think he pays for the upgrades but doesn’t want Rich to know. Either that or he complains and gets free stuff from his complaints. No one gets that amount of free upgrades!

yeah I’ve noticed that to. He also seems to get a lot of freebies and free upgrades but he never lets Rich check in and then surprises him with a “free” upgrade. I’m just not convinced they’re all free. I think he pays for the upgrades but doesn’t want Rich to know. Either that or he complains and gets free stuff from his complaints. No one gets that amount of free upgrades!
To be fair if you have high status with airlines and hotels you do get a lot of freebies and upgrades. From their travel pattern I assume their status levels are similar to mine and we rarely fly or stay in the level we have booked, upgrades are very common.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 177585

I don’t mind watching them, I find them easy viewing but I will say it’s probably more for Rich than Luke. I’ve noticed that Luke is always talking over Rich which is really rude. I have a feeling that Luke is a bit of a bully.

Reactions: 5
Glad they cancelled the September trip. We can say what we like but a number of UK Disney vloggers are still planning to go in October.

Reactions: 4
Glad they cancelled the September trip. We can say what we like but a number of UK Disney vloggers are still planning to go in October.
yeah I think fair play to them for doing this, can’t get over the amount of vloggers still adamant on going this year so im glad they’ve not just done that for the sake of it. Hope they enjoy their Majorca and DLP trip just as much :)

I do, or certainly did, really like Luke and Rich but there certainly has been a change in the last year.

This latest announcement was hysterical though and made little logical sense. They are going to Paris by car to avoid people (fine I get that) but the week before they are flying on a longer flight to a Spanish island with Spain having had high cases and having multiple smaller outbreaks recently. Those island airports get busy and are smaller than Charles de gaulle.

Reactions: 3
Just watched their new upload on dlp annual passes. a nice informative vlog but when they mentioned about not feeling comfortable flying, I just dont get it. They are flying further for longer the week before to a smaller airport!

So is Victoria (from Disney in detail) the last one from the U.K. desperate vloggers to cancel a trip?

Reactions: 4
So is Victoria (from Disney in detail) the last one from the U.K. desperate vloggers to cancel a trip?
I don’t think we’ve heard from Adam Hattan, and whether he is still planning to go. I think his trip is October too.

I don’t think we’ve heard from Adam Hattan, and whether he is still planning to go. I think his trip is October too.
oh that twit, he’d sell his granny for a trip, grab her mask and get on the first available flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched their new upload on dlp annual passes. a nice informative vlog but when they mentioned about not feeling comfortable flying, I just dont get it. They are flying further for longer the week before to a smaller airport!
Palma Airport is horrendous, probably the busiest I've experienced in Europe. I'd have chosen Menorca myself, the airport is small and not busy at all.

As much as I like them they aren’t very relatable as they always fly first class! Like two or three times a year!
Yeh I agree. It’s a little grating to see them always on lounges and first class. Doesn’t feel relatable. I used to enjoy seeing that side of it, because I’m unlikely to every experience it myself.

I do think that it’s far easier to afford those things as two relatively successful working men than when you’ve got a family to pay for too.

I am surprised that post about ResortTv1 going live from Magic Kingdom was allowed to stay!
Dawn you’re slacking off - other vloggers are not allowed to be mentioned!
I do believe they are purely about self promotion cos of this and the fact they say they want to talk to others about the love of Disney (when they have loads of Disney vlogger mates to do that with) but don’t actually interact that much with the group.
Also, the pics of the sheep with the big long Bath n Body Works receipts bug the hell out of me!
Interestingly they have previously allowed mention of other you tubers where the content is not vlogs? Eg they allowed people to mention Disney food blog more than once! Obvs don’t feel DFB are a challenge to L&R subscriber numbers!

Last edited:
So do we think they’ll cancel the holiday to Spain so they can go to Disney?
I doubt the Spain thing will work now with the quarantine, they both work full time, so unless they are able to work from home for two weeks, I can’t see it happening.

they aren't going until late sept I'd expect they'll hold off on making a decision as it's all so changeable. I still dont understand why they feel safe going there even before this