L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on their FB group. Dawn is running that group like a dictatorship!
Thats why I left all the groups. People getting too big for their own boots when they feel they need a friend to be an 'admin' on their social media.

Nah lol.

Reactions: 4
She’s shut down a conversation this morning because it wasn’t “factual”. It’s just hard to chat about upcoming trips if you can’t speculate on what’s going to happen next over there.

also the weirdness about mentioning other vloggers. What’s that about?

Reactions: 2
She’s shut down a conversation this morning because it wasn’t “factual”. It’s just hard to chat about upcoming trips if you can’t speculate on what’s going to happen next over there.

also the weirdness about mentioning other vloggers. What’s that about?
Thats why I cant be arsed with it anymore! She acts like shes running the actual walt Disney World page! Needs to wind it in big time because a lot of people are starting to notice it now and like I said, giving billy big bollocks running an admin page for a couple of youtube video makers. Ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 1
When the group very first started she practically gave a speech like she was Theresa May warning everyone she was best buds with them.
I absolutely used to love L&R & was gutted when it all started to change as stated previously on here many times. Now i’m not arsed.
They don’t do any vlogs because they have no other content - the last one was a total bore fest. But they will launch a limited edition tshirt during a pandemic when money is tight for a lot of people.
I see Alison is no longer admin - what happened there?

Also is that the case then? Others are getting fed up with her?

I posted a question almost a year ago and she jumped in to answer, very insightful the week of the anniversary will be very busy. Now I use other Orlando groups and unsure on whether or not to go in October 2021

I have followed L and R for some time now, used to really like their content but started to go off them a bit when they started the whole first class and very expensive stays content and now are falling into the gifted/freebies clan. That said, I think they both have good jobs and a very modest home life and seem to live for holidays which is fair play to them.

I do get a bit freaked out by the Aliens obsession (that bloody back pack)and the excitement at meeting Disney characters at their age and having their pictures taken gushing "oh my God its chip and dale" 😂😂 but other than that, they are pretty harmless.

Its Sophie and Dave who rattle my cage but moving on.......🙄

I do like them, I like they've ventured out and done the other parks, changes things up a lot, their videos can get very repitive. I think it's a comfort watch, they're very easy to watch.
I don't mind them receiving free stuff, I would rather them than The Lodge Guys, Brogan, Sophie and Dave, Victoria, their love of Disney seems very genuine, so I say grab the freebies if you can.
Although this indecision about going on their next trip, they say they're high risk, and they go so often, what's the rush to get back. From their Twitter account it looks like they weren't having much luck

Not defending them but they were bound to get freebies eventually, I mean they don't have much drama attached to them. I know I would take the freebies offered.
Using points for flights is something plenty do costs very little in comparison to the full ticket price.

Reactions: 3
When did they jump on them Patreon bandwagon?

*the not them
If they have then this might be the beginning of the end for them.

Patreon always seems to be the poisoned Apple for a lot of these smaller YouTube channels and completely changes the dynamics of the content

I thought they didn’t want to do Patreon because they wouldn’t be able to offer enough to Patrons. They didn’t even have time to do home vlogs during lockdown because they were so busy.

They are definitely on it. I don’t know if I am allowed to link it but if you look it up you will see.
I had never even heard of Patreon til I saw it being spoken about on here about The Lodge Guys (who I couldn’t watch for more than 10 mins!)
A pleasant surprise I found by accident and didn’t think I was going to like but did was Mr David & Mr Ian.

I cannot stand these ‘you tubers’ that get too big for their boots and start scrounging money from others.

they seem to have plenty of it anyway with all the trips they go on. And in my opinion, it was them who decided to start the channel up, so, they pay ! It’s not like they were forced to start the channel up and now need financial assistance to create content.

I was siding away since dawn started acting like the law, and now I’ve heard about this I am definitely gone.

I searched the group and could see no mention of their Patreon page. Which I think is tactical. They know a lot of people will think it’s cheeky - but for those who want to - well.....

What’s the benefit though? I’m interested to see what they offer. Presume they don’t expect people to make monthly donations “just because”?

All the levels appear to offer exactly the same thing (very little) regardless of amount donated. Except for the top tier of $50 a month I think? Where you get an exclusive L&R pin in the second month. Woooo 🎉🎉🎉

All the levels appear to offer exactly the same thing (very little) regardless of amount donated. Except for the top tier of $50 a month I think? Where you get an exclusive L&R pin in the second month. Woooo 🎉🎉🎉
How embarrassing for them.