L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you shouldn’t be eating a load of junk food if you’ve got crohns?
No. One of the main problems with chrons is that your bowel can’t ingest vitamins efficiently (because of inflammation). Fibre isn’t good for it, so high fibre veg isn’t that good a call, but he could definitely be eating better for the condition.

Reactions: 1
When you look up the worst foods for it: carbonated drinks, butter, mayo, oily food, fried food, yes high fibre vegs, red meat, pork….

So the constant fast food, porkribs, endless sodas, cereal bars, cakes, fatty junk is really helping him…. Sorry I don’t sympathise that much with I’ll health is you’re too lazy to look after yourself. I don’t wish anyone to have it but I think being all “Rich’s health comes first, it’s been tough” or whatever. Stop eating crap then

When you look up the worst foods for it: carbonated drinks, butter, mayo, oily food, fried food, yes high fibre vegs, red meat, pork….

So the constant fast food, porkribs, endless sodas, cereal bars, cakes, fatty junk is really helping him…. Sorry I don’t sympathise that much with I’ll health is you’re too lazy to look after yourself. I don’t wish anyone to have it but I think being all “Rich’s health comes first, it’s been tough” or whatever. Stop eating crap then
I agree with this, as a person who's suffered with stomach issues most of my life, there's nothing that makes it worse than junk food. Chemicals, preservatives, fats, salt, sugar... all things that set off these conditions and make them far worse. Diet is so important when it comes to health... people think it's just about being skinny, but that's only 5% of it. Skin condition, hair condition, gut health, energy levels, avoiding headaches, avoiding tiredness... all related to diet. When people move to a healthier diet they are often surprised at how well they feel. There is no excuse for the junk food when one of them has a health condition.

Reactions: 3
I think I went into a sugar coma on vlog 19. Costa Christmas lattes, gingerbread biscuits, premade strawberry pancakes mix with a ton of jam, biscuits as gifts, cocktail mixes, peppermint bark,tin of quality streets, tin of roses, tin of celebrations, tin of heroes, Black Forest/peanut butter hot chocolate with cream, caramel dark chocolate bar. Makes me feel a bit queasy

Reactions: 6
I think I went into a sugar coma on vlog 19. Costa Christmas lattes, gingerbread biscuits, premade strawberry pancakes mix with a ton of jam, biscuits as gifts, cocktail mixes, peppermint bark,tin of quality streets, tin of roses, tin of celebrations, tin of heroes, Black Forest/peanut butter hot chocolate with cream, caramel dark chocolate bar. Makes me feel a bit queasy
Saw them post the four tubs of chocolates on stories, there’s two of them! Even with guests on Christmas Day that’s beyond excessive!

Reactions: 4
Saw them post the four tubs of chocolates on stories, there’s two of them! Even with guests on Christmas Day that’s beyond excessive!
I couldn’t work out if they were just for the 2 of them but honestly for a family of 5, we would just have 1. I know they do eat some veg and salads but they just can’t get through the hour without treating themselves.

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t work out if they were just for the 2 of them but honestly for a family of 5, we would just have 1. I know they do eat some veg and salads but they just can’t get through the hour without treating themselves.
We’ve a tub between two adults that lasts us the season and into early January!

Reactions: 1
Wow indeed. Just watched the last 2 vlogs. They need sugar and junk rehab. No sympathy if they can’t fit on flight of passage or walk around the parks. Come on, you’re adults, give yourself some food rules! (I felt quite sick too seeing the 4 tubs)

I did look at the hole to get in their roof and wonder if reason rich was up there was luke couldn't get up there.

Obviously luke and rich are excessive but tbh im finding it surprising people on here find one tub lasts to January 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did look at the hole to get in their roof and wonder if reason rich was up there was luke couldn't get up there.

Obviously luke and rich are excessive but tbh im finding it surprising people on here find one tub lasts to January 😂😂😂
To be fair it’s one tub plus all the other Christmas treats, but you get my point 😅

We have one tub between two, plus some other Christmas treats, but it’s a pack of nice biscuits and some ice cream at the weekend.

I think half a tub each is mooooore than enough. Remember it’s not just the FOUR tubs, there’s all the tonnes of other stuff they have too- biscuits, cakes, F&m bits, b&m, food shop, Costa treats, cookies, baking, amazon orders, plus takeaways and drive through a…. It’s just shocking

It‘s fine to have some of this stuff at Christmas if the rest of the year you are okay and healthy (aka can walk without getting out of breathe most places) but they could easily make some small changes aka get smaller sizes, go for a walk at lunch or before work or have some fruit instead of cake but they just don’t care

It’s been this way the entire month though 😂😂😂. That was just one day’s worth of what they showed.

It’s been this way the entire month though 😂😂😂. That was just one day’s worth of what they showed.
They have been like this for along time though (I’ve only been watching them on and off for about 2 years)

I've consumed a lot the last week or so (Xmas and boxing day tends to be the end of Xmas for me) but rest of year I'm pretty healthy. I don't know how they do it all year round. Mentally and physically I really have noticed the difference last couple weeks

I've consumed a lot the last week or so (Xmas and boxing day tends to be the end of Xmas for me) but rest of year I'm pretty healthy. I don't know how they do it all year round. Mentally and physically I really have noticed the difference last couple weeks
Yeah, by the time January rolls around we’re back on the chicken and veg because we feel like tit. I don’t know how they do it!

Are the selection tins only out at Christmas? Like is that candy only available at this time of year or can you get it all year?

Are the selection tins only out at Christmas? Like is that candy only available at this time of year or can you get it all year?
They are all available all year round but maybe not in those tins. I think usually it's smaller boxes and I don't remember seeing the larger tins year round, but I might be wrong. Quality street and roses are heavily associated with Christmas even though they can be found year round

After watching their live and the final vlogmas, I think they should just stick to holidays. I still believe they only came back for the money. Their channel is still monitized as they “accienelt left superchat on” So many superchats, gift cards and that ridiculous advent calendar from Jenaveeve or whatever she’s callled. Their consumption and greed was disappointing and not sure how I feel about them now.
Did they even mention donations, charity, people who have lost their jobs, people struggling. others? No just themselves

• Heart
@lalalandinmyhead Can I ask how long you’ve followed them for? I saw through them before covid even started having watched them from the beginning. I was a diehard fan now I would not give them a single view.