L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@lalalandinmyhead Can I ask how long you’ve followed them for? I saw through them before covid even started having watched them from the beginning. I was a diehard fan now I would not give them a single view.
Probably about 3 years. I watched a disney land Paris vlog and then would always love their vlogs. I don’t think they are bad people, just self centred. But this vlogmas has shown they have no life outside of disney. I am a fan of disney but I don’t live for it. I’ve found their behavour very entitled. From endless shopping “let’s get that” within seconds, repulsed by the food and sugar, and then being all “we want to be safe” has wrecked it for me. And Rich being ill, hurting his knee and getting surgery, I felt for them…. But if they didnt eat so much crp 24/7, I’m sure he wouldn’t have been so poorly. Strain on the nhs these two. I’m really angry with them

Reactions: 4
Their channel just doesn't work unless they are going on holidays (to Disney or other places). Their home life is extremely boring - they are the kind of couple who lives for their holiday, so they don't really have a life outside of that. Their idea of 'exciting, video-worthy content' is a trip to Costco.

Their channel just doesn't work unless they are going on holidays (to Disney or other places). Their home life is extremely boring - they are the kind of couple who lives for their holiday, so they don't really have a life outside of that. Their idea of 'exciting, video-worthy content' is a trip to Costco.
It’s quite sad really but I think a lot of the Disney vloggers live like this.

Reactions: 2
They know it too, which I'm glad.

Reactions: 1
They should not worry about doing home vlogs, if they still want to upload between videos, they should do dit down ones, talking about Disney, they must have a wealth of knowledge, and they're also one of the small amounts of channels that venture out of America for Disney, give best and worst about the parks, compare them. They probably don't want to offend anyone, but I'd watch every one of them, I can't sit through any of their home vlogs.

I enjoyed all their holiday vlogs from the beginning until I realised they were essentially all the same. They act like they deserve a saint hood anytime they fill out a cast member compliment card. I’m convinced that they rolled out the grandparents the last time cos it has their fb group members go weak at the knees - talking of which I had a nose on there earlier - when was the last time they acknowledged anyone on there? It freaks me out that people spend all that money to take identical holidays as them just to post on social media. Don’t get me started on who has the longest Bath & Bodyworks receipt…🙄

Reactions: 7
I enjoyed all their holiday vlogs from the beginning until I realised they were essentially all the same. They act like they deserve a saint hood anytime they fill out a cast member compliment card. I’m convinced that they rolled out the grandparents the last time cos it has their fb group members go weak at the knees - talking of which I had a nose on there earlier - when was the last time they acknowledged anyone on there? It freaks me out that people spend all that money to take identical holidays as them just to post on social media. Don’t get me started on who has the longest Bath & Bodyworks receipt…🙄
That’s basically Dawn’s group. It’s useless. All vloggers FB groups are because none of them participate and they all have admins to delete anything that’s not praise.

I don’t get the bath and body works obsession, bought a few bits from Next when it arrived earlier this year and it’s so basic! Like Avon!

Reactions: 3
I don't mind their home vlogs, harmless background noise. What annoys me is for what, 3 years now, they've been talking about going through their mug cupboard and the video still hasn't been done. That would be good content for their fans and also disney fans. Who doesn't like a bit of merch. But they've still not done it, even though they've moved and probably have easy access now while unpacking.

Also, I've eaten like them for the last week over Xmas and feel tit, no energy and so lethargic. I don't know how they do it all the time.

They've gone on holiday again, this time to Boston for a city break. They say they're vlogging it.

Nice to see that they haven't jumped straight back into Disney and are spending time elsewhere, while certain other Disney vloggers have now been multiple times since the US opened the border o_O Luke looks to have lost a little bit of weight in his face since christmas based on the pictures they're posting.

Reactions: 8
They've gone on holiday again, this time to Boston for a city break. They say they're vlogging it.

Nice to see that they haven't jumped straight back into Disney and are spending time elsewhere, while certain other Disney vloggers have now been multiple times since the US opened the border o_O Luke looks to have lost a little bit of weight in his face since christmas based on the pictures they're posting.

Yes I'm looking forward to this. I also noticed in recent insta posts in London and now today's that Luke looks to have lost some weight but also looking a bit older. I don't know if that's due to the weight loss or if he has been unwell. Either way I'm glad to have them back, it actually feels comfortingly normal to have them back travelling and vlogging again

Reactions: 7
Yes I'm looking forward to this. I also noticed in recent insta posts in London and now today's that Luke looks to have lost some weight but also looking a bit older. I don't know if that's due to the weight loss or if he has been unwell. Either way I'm glad to have them back, it actually feels comfortingly normal to have them back travelling and vlogging again
I thought the same but I think it's also because his hair looks grey now.

I'm looking forward to seeing their vlogs back!

So good to know they feel comfortable enough to travel again and to have have vlogs to look forward to, that hotel in Boston looks wonderful.

Reactions: 5
Me too. I've been before and their insta posts are really making me want to go back. I like their non wdw stuff possible more as its less predictable

Reactions: 6
Really nice seeing them outside the bubble. I’ve stayed in that hotel many years ago with my nan so it brought back great memories. I’d really recommend it - The Lenox and Boston is a ideal for a stopover on the way to Orlando too.
I liked that they didn’t film every single detail. Seems like they found a balance that lets them share their trips but also enjoy them without the camera always on.

Ate they both spray tanned though? Lol

Really nice seeing them outside the bubble. I’ve stayed in that hotel many years ago with my nan so it brought back great memories. I’d really recommend it - The Lenox and Boston is a ideal for a stopover on the way to Orlando too.
I liked that they didn’t film every single detail. Seems like they found a balance that lets them share their trips but also enjoy them without the camera always on.

Ate they both spray tanned though? Lol
I wish they'd filmed a bit more, just as a travel vlog I want to see as much of a place as possible. I love Boston though and it did make me want to go back, enjoyable vlog

I wish they'd filmed a bit more, just as a travel vlog I want to see as much of a place as possible. I love Boston though and it did make me want to go back, enjoyable vlog
I got the impression they wouldn’t have filmed at all if they had needed to film in their old style. They’re one the the only ones who reevaluated during the pandemic and decided not to go back 4 times a year filming every second. At one point they were going to go in May and not film at all so glad they gave us something and thought it worked. My preference would absolutely be a more detailed travel vlog. Ever searched American cities and tried to find a vlog from someone not from America? They’re rare so there’s def a niche to be exploited. They also casually mentioned high prices but then cut to something else and never expanded on that which would have been useful but better than nothing!