L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same. Filling your life with sugary snacks and shopping all day every day screams of filling a void. Maybe they should find some healthier habits but it’s up to them
That's the thing.... they don't seem to have any actual interesting hobbies
so they just buy sugary snacks and candles and amazon deliveries when they're bored to fill a void
I've been there and I know it's not a good sign
they should try some new activities.... learn a new skill like a new language or something or even a gym class if they're up for it!
maybe they can sign up for a Disney 5K and work towards that
This could also help their content because their vlogmas videos have been almost the exact same every year and so boring!
I'm a huge advocate that people can do what they want with their lives but as others have said.... considering they have a pretty large following when it comes to Disney YouTube , it would be nice to see them act a bit more responsible online!

Reactions: 3
That's the thing.... they don't seem to have any actual interesting hobbies
so they just buy sugary snacks and candles and amazon deliveries when they're bored to fill a void
I've been there and I know it's not a good sign
they should try some new activities.... learn a new skill like a new language or something or even a gym class if they're up for it!
maybe they can sign up for a Disney 5K and work towards that
This could also help their content because their vlogmas videos have been almost the exact same every year and so boring!
I'm a huge advocate that people can do what they want with their lives but as others have said.... considering they have a pretty large following when it comes to Disney YouTube , it would be nice to see them act a bit more responsible online!
I agree, it would be nice to see them do something other than consuming stuff.

They are both really nice lads, but they have a large-ish following, so showing themselves do nothing but eat chocolate and biscuits and cakes all day is not good. If their viewers bought everything they buy they'd just be encouraging obesity and not much else.

They need something to focus on. Their work doesn't seem that important to them... the rest of the time they are just accumulating sugary snacks.

It's definitely a symptom of being the types of people who revolve their lives around their holidays. When the holidays are gone, due to Covid, they don't know what to do with themselves.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why they bother mentioning things like the environmentally friendly plastic bags in IKEA when they buy so much and use disposable cups at costa every day! We’ve all seen them buy loads of reusable cups and they always use the drive through so why not chuck a few in the car?!

Reactions: 10
They go to Costa everyday yet never take a re usable mug, they have endless deliveries, always rebuy reusable bags, they just constantly shop, consumption overload and they drive everywhere.

They are nice blokes but if I knew how to upload a screenshot of their 2018 trip to now. The comparison is shocking. That sugar and lack of exercise is destroying them. Please find a new activity boys!!!!

They’ve always been pretty good with stuff like this. Very appreciative of staff and the service they receive but only if everything goes their way. If there is even a perceived slight on them, they have a meltdown and completely overreact, even if the problem is small and easily sorted. We’ve discussed it before on here but it’s quite baffling as to what sets them off.
I've worked in customer facing roles for over 20 years and I do get vibe from Luke that he could be difficult when not getting his own way.

I really really like them but their consumption does worry me

Luke and rich, if you read here. We like you and want to support you. But it’s quality over quantity with vlogging. Todays vlog was a tour of their loft…. another junk food haul, 2 new lights, a microwave meal, Costa voucher gifted, and then the sofa floating heads for 10 mins. I just can’t anymore, I can’t waste another 20 mins watching them in vlogmas

Reactions: 2
Luke and rich, if you read here. We like you and want to support you. But it’s quality over quantity with vlogging. Todays vlog was a tour of their loft…. another junk food haul, 2 new lights, a microwave meal, Costa voucher gifted, and then the sofa floating heads for 10 mins. I just can’t anymore, I can’t waste another 20 mins watching them in vlogmas
i mean, you don’t have to watch every video they put out I guess. I do see your point but that’s always been their style of content except when they go to Florida, they’ve always done home vlogs and if they’re not your cup of tea you don’t have to force yourself to watch them, it doesn’t really surprise me their Vlogmas is like this, I’ve only watched a video every now & again when I’m in the mood as opposed to watching every day as I know it’ll be the same kind of content. It is what it is.

I quite enjoyed today's tbh, found the house bits interesting, I just equate it to a 20 min coffee chat with people at work. Sometimes you don't really care what they're saying but it passes 20 mins gor a break

I agree the end bit with the calendars etc does go on a bit

Last edited:
i mean, you don’t have to watch every video they put out I guess. I do see your point but that’s always been their style of content except when they go to Florida, they’ve always done home vlogs and if they’re not your cup of tea you don’t have to force yourself to watch them, it doesn’t really surprise me their Vlogmas is like this, I’ve only watched a video every now & again when I’m in the mood as opposed to watching every day as I know it’ll be the same kind of content. It is what it is.
Yeah, their vlogmas, has always been like this, could not watch every night, but dip in every other day. They work full time, at least they are able to put out vlogs every day, when you look at so called full time vloggers, Disney in Detail and Sophie and Dave, they can't be bothered putting out more than 1 video in a week for Vlogmas. What do they do all day!!! I guess Luke and Rich can be comforting. Familiar and boring gets us through the days🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yeah, their vlogmas, has always been like this, could not watch every night, but dip in every other day. They work full time, at least they are able to put out vlogs every day, when you look at so called full time vloggers, Disney in Detail and Sophie and Dave, they can't be bothered putting out more than 1 video in a week for Vlogmas. What do they do all day!!! I guess Luke and Rich can be comforting. Familiar and boring gets us through the days🤷🏼‍♀️
Definitely, it's the familiarity and slightly boringness that I like. It's familiar especially these days.

Reactions: 4
Definitely, it's the familiarity and slightly boringness that I like. It's familiar especially these days.
Yeah true. I guess I don’t enjoy ‘familiar and boring’ as my tv time. They are ok to have on while you’re doing the chores I suppose. I just think the amount of time to put up/ video clips, they would have been better off doing 1-2 nice vlogs. They also do nothing lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah true. I guess I don’t enjoy ‘familiar and boring’ as my tv time. They are ok to have on while you’re doing the chores I suppose. I just think the amount of time to put up/ video clips, they would have been better off doing 1-2 nice vlogs. They also do nothing lol
Oh yeah I agree. They are coffee break/company while doing chores type videos rather than settle down and watch without distraction

Reactions: 1