L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From not going anywhere for 2 years to shopping and afternoon tea in a packed Fortnum’s must have been a shock to the system. Strange place to pick for a first proper trip out, especially when they haven’t seen the grandparents since Covid kicked off.
That’s true actually. To go from nothing to one of the busiest places in London. Maybe there’s more to it… there’s got to be a reason to not see family. Even for a cup of tea sat outside would be a priority for me.

I doubt I’ll watch many more vlogs, they are very boring and not a lot of effort put in. Will wait for their Florida ones.

Reactions: 3
I don't see anything weird with the fortnam and Mason thing, they've been going shopping in various places for months. Plus we all have that one thing that gets us back in the world. But I do find it strange they've not seen grandparents for two years, not even in a garden or through a window

Reactions: 1
Catching up with vlogs and that seemed strange to me too. His mam has been seeing them I assume and they are seeing her so...not sure they're protecting them by not going to see them. Strange, maybe they have their reasons, maybe the grandparents asked (although aren't they going to go to Florida next year?) but I won't lie my initial reaction was 'yikes!'

I notice they are saying non-Disney places are on their list - Seattle, Maine and DC are all places I heard, Would make good viewing if they did trips like that with only half Disney. I'd be interested in seeing somewhere new and seeing them away from the parks and out of their element as the Disney trips were lovely to look at (all the deluxe hotels and cruises etc) but getting very samey.

Have to say I love my plain grub (give me egg and chip or pie and mash and I'm in heaven) and I love my chocolate but their diet is making me nauseous at this stage. I have never seen people eat so poorly or buy so many sweets and show them off appearing not to know that this ...... isn't normal! When they showed yet another haul of chocolate, sweets and biscuits in the latest video I just shook my head and it hit me that I don't think they know what a balanced diet looks like despite being 2 clever guys with their heads screwed on. I think they have no idea that the way they eat is extremely unbalanced, to say the least, and that's why they don't think twice about showing it off.

The garden in the new house looks lovely, from what I can see out the window it's a nice size and not overlooked. I'm sure they'll put a lot of work into it for summer, it has lots of potential esp when they both work from home and could make a workspace out there for summer.

How can you tell if they’ve gained or lost weight? They only show their head.
Not to be unkind, and I'm not very comfortable harping on people's weight but their faces alone are enough to tell. The last time I saw them on video Richie had 3 chins and Luke was pouring sweat while sitting talking and his face looked about to burst. As I said already their diet is terrible for anyone 8 stone or 38 stone eating like that isn't good for your health. If I was them I'd focus on a healthier more balanced diet rather than weight loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
yeah I don't mind Luke and Rich and think they're nice enough as people .... but their content has become very hard to relate to for me, so I've stopped watching as regularly
Their "fun" consists of buying all the different coffee shop snacks and sugary drinks and very plain calorific food..... and after a while that gets boring!
I never understood their huge Disney hauls either! of course its their money and they can spend it on what they want.... but the amount the bought on every holiday was just too much for me to comprehend !! :ROFLMAO:
if they travel to new places, it would be good viewing I think! their Disney vlogs were getting very repetitive too

Their diet is what you’d get if you were five & suddenly found yourself with a bank account & access to shops 😬 The ‘drinks fridge’ was full of kids pop, no grown-up sodas or anything…

Reactions: 5
I would enjoy their vlogs much more if they cut the end but, I always tune out and that’s legit the worst bit by a country mile! And Luke’s scarf so tight round his neck with just a T-shirt on…. 😂😂

I don't get the Disney hauls either because I'm far too tight to even think about getting into merch but I also understand it's a 'thing' for many people. I really came to understand that when I saw footage of re-sellers beating one another out of the way because people will pay a small fortune for merch on ebay :ROFLMAO:

They should learn how to cook and film that. Then they could make some meals for the week and store them in their American style fridge/freezer.

Reactions: 2
They should learn how to cook and film that. Then they could make some meals for the week and store them in their American style fridge/freezer.
I’m going to be blunt but they are without a doubt eating their way to an early grave. Their sugar addiction and need for food is just not normal. They need find something they enjoy that doesn’t revolve around food.

These food hauls are just nauseating

Reactions: 7
I agree, their diet is extremely poor. They buy and eat so many sugary snacks where ever they go, and seem to have a house full of them, not to mention the drinks full of sugar. Just because a new flavour of Kit Kat came out doesn't mean you should eat it. I hardly ever see either of them eat a fruit or a vegetable. They also don't do any exercise... they seem to drive everywhere.

Weight isn't important... health is more important.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that Luke is quite frantic going round shops? Hyper almost?

“ooh look at this, let’s get one” “look over here, let’s get one”

He buys everything. Almost out of control.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that Luke is quite frantic going round shops? Hyper almost?

“ooh look at this, let’s get one” “look over here, let’s get one”

He buys everything. Almost out of control.
My bf said about this the other night. I don’t know if they are trying to prove they have money or if it’s just a weird quick need to buy. Usually food. I hope they do improve their health thought, they seem out of breath constantly and mild colds 24/7 (Karen Beee as well always struggling to finish a sentence with air!) which is quite uncomfortable to watch. Makes us feel out of breath too

Yeah their general consumption is a bit worrying, but so many disney vloggers are like that. I think its the constant need to treat yourself to cheer yourself up.

I will say well done on them for sticking up for the employee in todays vlogmass. Having worked in customer service that was nice of them and something that would be appreciated

We are quite dissapointed in them now. They are influencers and all they do is show a diet of sugar and junk as their vlogmas. Todays upload is simply: Costa (again!) hotel cholat order, advent chocolates, a massive box of fererro roches, lemon drizzle, then a sit down again with a hot chocolate. They should be more responsible than promoting how to be diabetic

Reactions: 7
I think they come across as really nice guys, but their consumerism is something else. They (Luke especially) definitely have a shopping addiction- there isn't 1 vlog so far which doesn't involve them getting deliveries or being out shopping.
I love shopping more than most, but these 2 would be Olympic medallists if it was a sport. I know it's their money, but putting what they buy on YT constantly, is not a good influencing example to set.

The need to have "stock" or backfill items baffled me - I remember when they had kallax units full to the brim of Bath & bodywork, and now they have it in their garage with "stock" drinks.

And don't even get me started on the sheer volume of sugar they must have each day!! Large costas, hot chocs, starbucks cans - all empty calories.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same. Filling your life with sugary snacks and shopping all day every day screams of filling a void. Maybe they should find some healthier habits but it’s up to them

Yeah their general consumption is a bit worrying, but so many disney vloggers are like that. I think its the constant need to treat yourself to cheer yourself up.

I will say well done on them for sticking up for the employee in todays vlogmass. Having worked in customer service that was nice of them and something that would be appreciated
They’ve always been pretty good with stuff like this. Very appreciative of staff and the service they receive but only if everything goes their way. If there is even a perceived slight on them, they have a meltdown and completely overreact, even if the problem is small and easily sorted. We’ve discussed it before on here but it’s quite baffling as to what sets them off.

I would love to watch a vlog where they decide to get healthy together... choosing healthier snacks, healthier coffees - seeing what they can swap out for sugar-free options. That would be worth watching. At the moment their viewers are just watching them give themselves diabetes.

All of this sugar consumption catches up with you as you get older... they need to stop eating like 5 year-olds. When you have bad health you can't travel as easily and that's what they love doing.... travel will be much more difficult for them. Rich already has a chronic condition, which won't be helped by all the unhealthy eating.