L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've unfollowed the other thread as I kept getting confused, although personally i dont see why you need one of each. Can't you just discuss the good and bad 🤷‍♂️

It doesn't help both threads are titled the same

Reactions: 6
I have no clue which one i’m replying on just now tbh 🤣
This is guess what's called a 'rave' thread, I think it's definitely the more positive although people still criticise at times. The other one seems to be more a witch about thread 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I loved the vlog in a way that putting on a cosy old jumper makes you feel. It was easy to watch, nice to see people being able to authentically enjoy the things they have missed, it was well filmed and edited and I’m looking forward to part two!

Reactions: 8
I liked the vlog, it's not groundbreaking but I never expect them to be. They do really seem to enjoy what they're doing, where the same isn't true for others.

I also like that they didn't just rush back to WDW, they're waiting until schools back in and hopefully crowds have died down. There's no desperation for content with these two, they don't rely on the YT income at all I don't think.

They're the opposite of the Lodge guys :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I liked the vlog, it's not groundbreaking but I never expect them to be. They do really seem to enjoy what they're doing, where the same isn't true for others.

I also like that they didn't just rush back to WDW, they're waiting until schools back in and hopefully crowds have died down. There's no desperation for content with these two, they don't rely on the YT income at all I don't think.

They're the opposite of the Lodge guys :ROFLMAO:
No, I'm fact I wonder if they have been demonetised as I had no ads before or during their vlog, and neither did family who watched it too

Reactions: 2
Ah I enjoyed it in a “comfy old jumper” way too. Nothing groundbreaking for sure, and nice to see some spots I remember in Boston.
We were wondering if their tans were down to the walking they’ve been doing? Both looking in better shape than vlogmas, and they post about their weekend walks a lot (like today)

Yes I thought they had lost weight, luke especially. Although they both looked older, but losing weight can do that to you

So nice to see them back vlogging they are just so easy to watch agree they both look like they have lost some weight and look well on it. Look forward to seeing more of Boston definitely on my to visit list

Reactions: 3
Have to admit today's vlog wasn't great. Was quite choppy editing and didn't really show salem off. But the biggest thing was why they kept saying they'd do this and that next time when they were only there 2 hours. Salem isn't that big they could easily have got stuff done in a day. I'm actually shocked how little they did

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Have to admit today's vlog wasn't great. Was quite choppy editing and didn't really show salem off. But the biggest thing was why they kept saying they'd do this and that next time when they were only there 2 hours. Salem isn't that big they could easily have got stuff done in a day. I'm actually shocked how little they did
Completely agree! The editing was shocking, transitioning whilst still talking, I struggled to continue watching. Yep, they could’ve got most things ticked off in one day. Why walk to the Pioneer Village if it’s not open! What a waste of time. Get on the trolley and could’ve jumped on and off most places too. Cannot believe they bypassed Ye Olde Pepper Companie as well, takes 2 mins to go in and buy those delicious turtles!!

Reactions: 2
This was a weird trip- possibly they needed to use up airline vouchers?
They go everywhere too early. And the whole blog is them walking round Boston to go to various supermarkets to buy more junk food to take home. So strange.
They are always in a rush and out of breath. Where are they rushing to? They don’t have tickets or tours etc booked so I don’t understand ?!
I understand Rich is cautious with his food but surely eating sugary or fried junk food would cause a flair up of his crohns…. And Luke diet is always been strange to me, not sure what diet requires no meat but as much sugary fried food as you like ?!

This was a weird trip- possibly they needed to use up airline vouchers?
They go everywhere too early. And the whole blog is them walking round Boston to go to various supermarkets to buy more junk food to take home. So strange.
They are always in a rush and out of breath. Where are they rushing to? They don’t have tickets or tours etc booked so I don’t understand ?!
I understand Rich is cautious with his food but surely eating sugary or fried junk food would cause a flair up of his crohns…. And Luke diet is always been strange to me, not sure what diet requires no meat but as much sugary fried food as you like ?!
Lol I'm at home for a few days. Watched their latest vlog with my mam last night who was stunned and confused by the time they hobbled into supermarket number whatever and bought another bag of junk. My mam has IBD too and joked that she'd have such a flair from all that she'd need ''toilet 21A' not seat 21A for the flight home. Their diet has always been dreadful though so can't say I was surprised that they're still junk food fiends.

I am actually excited about L&R vlogs starting back tonight. I know they have been tweeting that they are nothing fancy but no great editing etc but that has always been part of the charm for them. They do not strike me as the ones doing it for money or clout but sharing of trips.

I hope they don't dwell too long on the MCO airport complaints (assuming tonight will be travel day or pre-travel day) as I feel it has been said and done on their socials at the time. But will be interesting if they also feel the "magic" is gone if I understand it, they don't have any other trips booked up.

Reactions: 10
I assume they both have fantastic incomes and save very hard for all they have, and fair play to them. You can tell from recent vlogs they were so happy to be back in WDW!

They both work and save for their holidays... nothing is gifted by Disney. I always get the impression that they prioritise Disney holidays over lots of meals out, or other expensive hobbies... they live for their annual holiday, basically. WDW is extremely expensive now though... I'll be interested to hear their thoughts on the last vlog about whether they'd go back in a hurry. I've heard that die-hard Disney fans have started hanging up their mouse ears because WDW has priced them out.