L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! I’ve rewatched all of the old ones this month. I miss them and their family.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t realise this thread was here, forgot! Just watched the vlog. Was nice to see them, but I do hope they are well. My partner said had one of them dyed their hair, they look very different and we can’t figure out how.

I found it quite blurry at times but hopefully it was just a dodgy upload or something

Reactions: 1
Didn’t realise this thread was here, forgot! Just watched the vlog. Was nice to see them, but I do hope they are well. My partner said had one of them dyed their hair, they look very different and we can’t figure out how.

I found it quite blurry at times but hopefully it was just a dodgy upload or something
I think Rich dyed his hair. Also I wish they would frame the couch shots so that’s it’s not two floating heads. They started doing that last year.

The house looks lovely. I’m glad they have more room.

Reactions: 3
Really nice to see these two back. Their new house looks very roomy and cosy.

Reactions: 4
Catching up on the vlogs now, they do look different, the last time I saw them they had put on a lot of weight. Looks like they've both slimmed down and look better. Nice to see Luke's mam too, she seems like a riot, would love to take her out for a boozy brunch and a good laugh! Glad to hear the grandparents are well too.

New house looks nice. One thing I like about them is that their lifestyle is realistic and makes sense. I'm never watching wondering how on earth they afford their lifestyle the way I am with many/most vloggers.

Reactions: 5
Catching up on the vlogs now, they do look different, the last time I saw them they had put on a lot of weight. Looks like they've both slimmed down and look better. Nice to see Luke's mam too, she seems like a riot, would love to take her out for a boozy brunch and a good laugh! Glad to hear the grandparents are well too.

New house looks nice. One thing I like about them is that their lifestyle is realistic and makes sense. I'm never watching wondering how on earth they afford their lifestyle the way I am with many/most vloggers.
Haha I thought the opposite that they'd gained weight (which would be understandly like most of us have)

I thought the familiar face was going to be Dawn. I love Luke’s mom so it was nice to see her.

So glad it was his mum and not that god awful Dawn woman. I found the first 2 vlogs incredibly boring but Cosco was just about watchable.

Hopefully they step it up a bit now otherwise I’ll just wait for their next trip vlog. Interested to see if it’s all junk food and “work is crazy”. At the end of the day none of these vloggers are forced for do it, but then moan they don’t have time to do it?

So glad it was his mum and not that god awful Dawn woman. I found the first 2 vlogs incredibly boring but Cosco was just about watchable.

Hopefully they step it up a bit now otherwise I’ll just wait for their next trip vlog. Interested to see if it’s all junk food and “work is crazy”. At the end of the day none of these vloggers are forced for do it, but then moan they don’t have time to do it?
I don't mind the boringness and it was only the second one for me that lacked content , but I get where you're coming from.no ones life is interesting enough for daily vlogs, I think hannah ricketts has the best idea, vlog every fee days for vlogmas.

I don't mind the boringness and it was only the second one for me that lacked content , but I get where you're coming from.no ones life is interesting enough for daily vlogs, I think hannah ricketts has the best idea, vlog every fee days for vlogmas.
I agree, some of the big famous youtubers are doing 2-5 vlogs a week. I do think quality over quantity is better for vlogmas now. I think viewers tend to not worry if they miss a watching few days as the dailies are quite boring. I do think there is a lot of competition now even down to quality of editing and effort made. Lodge guys i just saw have created by far the worst and laziest vlogmas ever. People are seeing through the lazy vlogs now

Haha I thought the opposite that they'd gained weight (which would be understandly like most of us have)
The last time I saw them Luke was alarmingly overweight to the point my first reaction was 'yikes' as he looked so unhealthy and had really piled on weight in lockdown 1. This time he doesn't look like that, he hasn't lost that much but he also isn't pouring sweat, gasping and looking about to burst. Richie has slimmed down in the face a little but their diet is still terrible, an Olympic athlete would gain weight eating like that to be fair.

I see Ian and David have also moved. Both couples must have saved so much money over the last 2 years without holidays!

I'm curious to see what L&R will do on their next trip, if they'll go several times next year to make up or if they'll have an even more lavish trip first trip back.

True about daily vlogs, I would prefer one or two a week to daily vlogs that looked like my own life! I probably won't sit through the next 20 full videos from L&R because yes it is ''work is crazy, junk food and fancy coffee'' as one of you already said. I did watch Hannah Ricketts this morning and enjoyed that as I won't get to London this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The last time I saw them Luke was alarmingly overweight to the point my first reaction was 'yikes' as he looked so unhealthy and had really piled on weight in lockdown 1. This time he doesn't look like that, he hasn't lost that much but he also isn't pouring sweat, gasping and looking about to burst. Richie has slimmed down in the face a little but their diet is still terrible, an Olympic athlete would gain weight eating like that to be fair.

I see Ian and David have also moved. Both couples must have saved so much money over the last 2 years without holidays!

I'm curious to see what L&R will do on their next trip, if they'll go several times next year to make up or if they'll have an even more lavish trip first trip back.

True about daily vlogs, I would prefer one or two a week to daily vlogs that looked like my own life! I probably won't sit through the next 20 full videos from L&R because yes it is ''work is crazy, junk food and fancy coffee'' as one of you already said. I did watch Hannah Ricketts this morning and enjoyed that as I won't get to London this year.
How can you tell if they’ve gained or lost weight? They only show their head.

I don’t mind boring vlogmas for some creators.
I hope they show more of the house as we go. That Costco was amazing.

Was nice to see them go and do something in the last couple of vlogs. However I just watched 10 mins of them doing a cat food haul. I think less is more with vlogmas now. Snoremas. They are very sweet though. I do worry about what they eat though..

From not going anywhere for 2 years to shopping and afternoon tea in a packed Fortnum’s must have been a shock to the system. Strange place to pick for a first proper trip out, especially when they haven’t seen the grandparents since Covid kicked off.

Reactions: 1