L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree because otherwise they'd be heading to France. I genuinely think they are adhering to rules and guidelines set by UK government.
Ok, that’s fair. Especially as others have said, their IOW trip raised a few eyebrowsz

Reactions: 1
They had a bit of backlash when they went to the IOW just before the tiers went up last year so maybe don’t want to make the same mistake again!
Yeah, I think you’re right. They are also raising an interesting point re: DLP. While one set of guidelines says you can travel to France proving you meet the criteria, another set advises against it. Some Disney influencers have rushed over there for today under very dubious justifications.

Reactions: 5
Have we heard any updates from these guys, I don't do social media so not sure if they are posting there?

They post on IG shots of stuff in stores or picks of the parks. No real updates.

Have we heard any updates from these guys, I don't do social media so not sure if they are posting there?
They have mentioned a plan to go to WDW in 2022, but no mention of when exactly. They also said that they might do Vlogmas but are unsure because they have a loss of confidence from not logging for so long. I think that makes sense with the isolation and loss of so many types of interaction due to the pandemic.

I went on a Disney cruise recently and was so overstimulated (more so than usual) and a bit overwhelmed from all of the socialization. I loved it but it was a big change after not really having much interaction with a lot of people for over a year and a half here in Southern California.

Reactions: 2
I would just love to know how rich gets so much time off work - how they allow him to take like 4 + holidays a year 😳😳
I’ve wondered that too. Maybe he works for the company on a self-employed basis and can take as much time as he wants off as he doesn’t get holiday pay? I know a few people who work like that and it can be quite lucrative as you’re paid a higher rate than someone on a permanent contract but obviously have to manage your time and finances well so you don’t suffer in the weeks you’re not working.

Does anyone know if they’re doing Vlogmas this year? I quite enjoy the mundanity of it #festive

Also, did they say anything about the (non Disney) cruise they went on and why they would only stick to Disney in the future? It looked pretty nice from their Insta posts.

I’ve wondered that too. Maybe he works for the company on a self-employed basis and can take as much time as he wants off as he doesn’t get holiday pay? I know a few people who work like that and it can be quite lucrative as you’re paid a higher rate than someone on a permanent contract but obviously have to manage your time and finances well so you don’t suffer in the weeks you’re not working.

Does anyone know if they’re doing Vlogmas this year? I quite enjoy the mundanity of it #festive

Also, did they say anything about the (non Disney) cruise they went on and why they would only stick to Disney in the future? It looked pretty nice from their Insta posts.
They didn't elaborate...they looked like the only people on the ship each post they made. Looked empty

Reactions: 3
They didn't elaborate...they looked like the only people on the ship each post they made. Looked empty
I didn’t know if they had said anything on Facebook as I stopped following them there due to Dawn’s rudeness (not to me, to others posters) and overzealous deleting.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know if they had said anything on Facebook as I stopped following them there due to Dawn’s rudeness (not to me, to others posters) and overzealous deleting.
Yeah, I adore Luke and Rich but Dawn is just causing them brand damage at this point.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been rewatching their old Vlogmas series to get myself in a festive mood.

Reactions: 3
It wouldn’t surprise me if these 2 had another “surprise Xmas Disney trip” for this year.

Theyve hinted that they are possibly going next year with Luke’s grandparents. I doubt they would go all together for the first time since changes without Luke and rich going first for 10 days to check out the new systems etc

They've just posted their Xmas tree, also they have moved house

Ok I know I sound like a shitbag. But I am shocked at the photo of them on the stories. The weight they’ve both piled on!!!!

They’re gonna do vlogmas! That could be good even if they’re doing 0 at home 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2