L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Rich has dislocated his knee again i do feel for him and you could see Luke was emotional in the last bit of the vlog. I hope he soon gets better.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Today’s vlog was lovely. I really like these guys. I’m glad this thread has managed to veer back towards the positive. Get well soon Rich!

Reactions: 5
Yes I feel this vlogmas they are more like their old selves. They need to ditch the more toxic element of Disney vloggers (adam hattan) and just be themselves. They should also ditch their group admin, she does them no favours on the PR front

Reactions: 6
Can anyone see Rich whenever they look at Matt Hancock? 😂😂😂 I feel like they look quite similar!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can anyone see Rich whenever they look at Matt Hancock? 😂😂😂 I feel like they look quite similar!!!
Poor Rich haha although I don't have the urge to slap his forehead like that despicable waste of oxygen who's bezzie mates with a guy who brushes his hair with a toffee apple!

Reactions: 2
I see that Isle of Wight is jumping from Tier one to Tier 3 - they were trying so hard to stop holiday makers coming over.

it really puts into perspective how decisions like L&R popping over to the island, just to get some vlogmas content, can have big ramifications.

and I’ve said previously, they should’ve stayed home

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor Rich haha although I don't have the urge to slap his forehead like that despicable waste of oxygen who's bezzie mates with a guy who brushes his hair with a toffee apple!
LMAO that might be to do with what comes out of Hancock’s mouth though to be fair, I feel like slapping him sometimes too after he’s spoken!

Bless lil Rich.

I see that Isle of Wight is jumping from Tier one to Tier 3 - they were trying so hard to stop holiday makers coming over.

it really puts into perspective how decisions like L&R popping over to the island, just to get some vlogmas content, can have big ramifications.

and I’ve said previously, they should’ve stayed home
In fairness I don't think they had anything to do with it. Everywhere looked dead when they travelled over and the few times they went out. I think the Isle of Wight was just included as everywhere else nearby was 3 or 4 and it will deter people rushing over to visit. Plus you have people traveling home for festive season.

In fairness I don't think they had anything to do with it. Everywhere looked dead when they travelled over and the few times they went out. I think the Isle of Wight was just included as everywhere else nearby was 3 or 4 and it will deter people rushing over to visit. Plus you have people traveling home for festive season.
I’m not saying that holiday makers are the sole reason, of course they’re not. But it is lots of little decisions like this that all add up.

At the end of the day what L&R did was non-essential, and although they were careful, they just shouldn’t have done it.

Just watching the Renaissance Heathrow blog from a few months ago - we’re booked in there for our 2021 trip.

Can’t believe how much they are ‘reaching’ trying to justify staying at an airport hotel in for a random night without going away - surely it’s just torture, if you’re not going anywhere, and a little bit strange!

Just take yourself to a nice B&B for the night! Smh 🤦‍♀️

I think they did a good job for vlogmas considering the circumstances, I enjoyed watching for some comfort viewing

Reactions: 6
I will miss their vlogmas too, it was normal stuff but enjoyable to watch. It would be good if they would consider doing weekend vlogs like Mr David and Mr Ian.

Reactions: 4
Just watching the Renaissance Heathrow blog from a few months ago - we’re booked in there for our 2021 trip.

Can’t believe how much they are ‘reaching’ trying to justify staying at an airport hotel in for a random night without going away - surely it’s just torture, if you’re not going anywhere, and a little bit strange!

Just take yourself to a nice B&B for the night! Smh 🤦‍♀️
Not really tbh, a lot of avgeeks do it, i can understand wanting to watch planes and be in that atmosphere. Rather that than a random b&b for no reason

New to commenting.
I like l&r but have to agree with some of the comments. There was a vlog early on in vlogmas where Rich interrupted Luke and Rich actually looked scared!
Also they say "wow look at that" far too much 🙈

New to commenting.
I like l&r but have to agree with some of the comments. There was a vlog early on in vlogmas where Rich interrupted Luke and Rich actually looked scared!
Also they say "wow look at that" far too much 🙈

I will try and find the vlog im on about

Last edited:
I’ve put a lot of weight on in 5 years I think it’s pretty normal! Maybe not healthy but real life gets in the way. They’ve alluded to the fact they’ve struggling mentally this year and probably reached for the snacks like a lot of us.

I exclude lock down from my surprise, even just last years vlogs shows the impact of the disney lifestyle. I've noticed it with the trackers too. I sometimes wonder with these vloggers how much is done purely for likes and views

Interesting, personally I don't know of anyone who has changed so drastically (in either direction) in that or longer time.