L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does their last name start with A or is he using his middle name? Lol. This would be a lot easier if we were allowed to post the direct link to their LinkedIn! 🤣. I seriously only want to know their job titles, that’s it. 😭

I'm usually good at this but the admin in the group have their friends list private.

Also LinkedIn wants me to log in before I search for anyone and doesn't LinkedIn tell you who's viewed your profile?

I’ve just seen on twitter that they are on holiday. A staycation even. At Heathrow Airport...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah. each to their own, as an avgeek myself I get the appeal but they also posted yet another supermarket shopping trip plus the obligatory costa. Sure, the snacks dont cost a lot but the volume and frequency it all adds up quickly.

I honestly have nothing against them doing it if that's what they want (although I do find their 'treats' habit a bit excessive). But stop the 'we lead modest lives' story. Just say we are fortunate to have good jobs, earn good money and like to treat ourselves.

Going to stay in a airport hotel just for fun to me seems weird, but to each their own.
Its very strange, and very pointless! Why not have a couple of nights somewhere new and have a little staycation in the UK. Most Airport hotels are nothing special, they do their job - somewhere to rest your head before a flight.

we may have to start calling them L&R Desperate Dreaming if they keep pulling stunts like this!😂

Reactions: 3
Oh yes each to their own, I wasn’t dissing them just surprised! I know they like watching the planes when they go away but they don’t seem like mega plane spotters that would enjoy watching planes without going on holiday the next day. I would have thought they’d have chosen to do a night away in little cottage like they’ve done before.

I'm usually good at this but the admin in the group have their friends list private.

Also LinkedIn wants me to log in before I search for anyone and doesn't LinkedIn tell you who's viewed your profile?
Do you think I used my real name? 🤣

There’s a setting on LinkedIn where you can have it so nobody can see who you’ve viewed.

Omg they put out a vlog about their airport hotel stay. I think they must be desperate to make new content.

Last edited:
I just watched it and Luke says he told a customer not to walk near them. Wow, pretentious much?

I just watched it and Luke says he told a customer not to walk near them. Wow, pretentious much?
Where was this?
After he repeatedly touched his facemask with potentially covid riddled hands at the beginning of lockdown and made an arse of an apology last about 3 hours when he could have said it in 3 seconds.

It was at the end of the video when they were driving home. He said someone walked past their table at breakfast. I would have told him to duck off.

• Haha
We would have preferred out remote in a bag?? What’s the point, if you’re so worried about things being cross contaminated don’t go out? Taking your detol wipes everywhere saying you’re going to clean it down after you’ve touched everything including the curtains....
They kept reiterating about how much extra they were getting because the executive lounge wasn’t open.... you’re not special
Also maybe there was no other way for that customer to get through! I’d have gone ape tit 😂😂😂

He has a problem with someone walking by his table yet has no problem going on a beach vacation and to DLP next month where I’m sure social distancing will be very hard to enforce. He really needs knocked down from his pedestal. Sometimes I wonder if Rich is a stepford husband for putting up with him all the time always with a smile on his face.

Oh right so this is the airport vlog up already - I didn’t realise.
It was Rich that did the facemask thing not Luke - made an error when writing.
Luke deffo wears the trousers in that relationship.

Reactions: 1
They said they booked an executive room, what exactly was executive about it? Baring in mind I haven't seen the full room tour yet but it looks pretty standard to me.

I had a nose at the group on the way to work. Someone has said they have booked the same room. OMG how sad 🤣 It’s a bloody airport hotel. Would rather save my money n stay at home!

Reactions: 5
just started watching, they said they've not been out in months but then admit to going to airport to watch planes, and on social media they've been going shopping for treats (nom essential) often and to costa.

Not sure if it's the camera angle but luke seems to have gained a lot

Reactions: 1