L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just started watching, they said they've not been out in months but then admit to going to airport to watch planes, and on social media they've been going shopping for treats (nom essential) often and to costa.

Not sure if it's the camera angle but luke seems to have gained a lot
I noticed that with Luke too, like a lot of people, lockdown hasn't been kind to his waistline.

what a pointless vlog lol I love airports and planes but I think I'd just go sit in the car park rather than pay for a whole night. The inconsistency with what they do and dont like is crazy. I assume they will be walking around dlp and on the flight to spain telling people not to go near them

Reactions: 6
They’re so far out of touch! That middle class lifestyle is really shining through (if not upper class at this rate)

Reactions: 7
hmmm I'm in 2 minds. Losing a holiday can hit you hard, especially in these times where there isnt much to enjoy from life. However for me I think its the phrasing and way its said, rather than the message itself. They seem to be taking on a superior influencer tone lately and its incredibly off putting. I genuinely worry that they are taking tips from adam hattan and he is the complete opposite of their brand

Reactions: 5
I found them through their initial DLP vlogs and I really enjoyed watching their other content. However the more they returned to DW vlogging it and travelled to the other parks the more they casually dissed DLP frequently and for a lot of people that’s still a lot of hard work & money for them to get to.
Now that DLP is their only chance right now for any Disney content they are back to ramming it down everyone’s throat on the group again and acting like the absolute authority on it.
I’ve noticed a lot through it all they can go on about some things just a bit too much like that’s all they have to worry them in the world. That’s fair enough if that’s the case I suppose but they have to remember that a lot of their followers aren’t quite as fortunate as them.

Reactions: 4
This thread might need moving from the Rave section 😂
It is sad losing out on a holiday, I was upset we couldn’t go to WDW in May. But people know this, it doesn’t need to be posted about and worded like they have.

I’m surprised they’ve cancelled their DLP annual passes!

Reactions: 3
This thread might need moving from the Rave section 😂
It is sad losing out on a holiday, I was upset we couldn’t go to WDW in May. But people know this, it doesn’t need to be posted about and worded like they have.

I’m surprised they’ve cancelled their DLP annual passes!
Wasn't it their Disney World annual passes

I don’t see much wrong with that post tbh. Maybe the tone is slightly pompous, but I think they’re trying to empathise with their followers and fellow holiday makers. They’re clearly absolutely gutted about the loss of their trips, I know the feeling.

I watched their cruise vlogs last weekend and they are both so lovely to their grandparents. i still really like them.

Reactions: 5
Wasn't it their Disney World annual passes
Well that’s what I get for listening to my husband last night and not double checking their twitter myself 😂
Yes WDW annual passes not DLP. I’m not quite as surprised now!

Reactions: 2
yeah I ag
I don’t see much wrong with that post tbh. Maybe the tone is slightly pompous, but I think they’re trying to empathise with their followers and fellow holiday makers. They’re clearly absolutely gutted about the loss of their trips, I know the feeling.

I watched their cruise vlogs last weekend and they are both so lovely to their grandparents. i still really like them.
I agree with you, I think their written social media stuff does sometimes come across as pompous but they wouldnt be the first to be like that. I still think they are nice guys who are struggling to balance their new found 'fame'.

I agree with you, I think their written social media stuff does sometimes come across as pompous but they wouldnt be the first to be like that. I still think they are nice guys who are struggling to balance their new found 'fame'.
Absolutely.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely like them too, I'm not a Disney fan as such, not enough to get me to a park anyway, but I've enjoyed their vlogs and I've learnt a lot about the parks. I've found them quite informative.

Reactions: 1
I like them and their vlogs alot. Unlike others they are not fake and their love for Disney shines through. I think they were genuinely trying to empathise, but understand that others might view them/their comment differently.

Reactions: 1
I think there is a lack of self awareness, like being scared of flying to Paris but happy to fly to spain the week before and how privileged they are to live the lives they do and their lifestyle isnt as humble as they think.

Their vlogs are harmless and friendly on the whole, but incredibly samey

There's something really off about both of them, and they seem to have NO idea of what kind of world we're living in. I just don't get Disney vloggers who CONSTANTLY go on about their next trips and all the trip announcement videos in the middle of a pandemic seem so stupid... and obviously only done to make money because they know those videos do well. They're as bad as most other Disney vloggers imo. Maybe even worse.

I see your point tbh. Argh I'm very torn, I've really enjoyed them for a while but really since autumn I've slowly been going off them.

I dont know what it is about Disney vloggers but so many are so inauthentic and fake and just in this weird bubble. Even worse, as a massive disney fan myself so many cany be true disney fans as they know so little away from Walt Disney world

looks like they've partnered with yazz and ash/magical day apparel again. New video coming tomorrow