L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Rich buys for tonight’s dinner on his lunchbreak
Luke begrudges Rich going to his works Xmas party
Drive by Harry Potter house
Saturday in London
Today’s thrilling advent calendar contents
Gingerbread house kept under the washing basket
Disney Tree
Mug cupboard tour
Picky Tea
Festive Starbucks/Costa
Costco/Ikea
Is Luke sponsored to say FESTIVE as often as he can?
Will the last vlogmas end at an airport hotel as a ‘surprise’?

There’s Vlogmas for ya 🎄🤣🎄
Hole in one 🤣👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't actually think they've ever actually done the full mug cupboard/collection tour. Promise every year but at best you get highlights from the kitchen 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hole in one 🤣👏👏👏
Don’t forget going to Winter Wonderland: Reading shopping centre before it properly opens and is deserted.

Fortnum and Mason’s for afternoon tea yet again. Festive!

Also Rich driving around looking for large bottles of Tizer.

• Haha
Screenshot_20231011_212743_Instagram.jpg

Mixed feelings about this, I think it's good for people to be (fairly) critical of the products and services they but at the same time, they'll be back at Disney lapping it all up. It reminds me of the way they were up in arms about Florida's politics but still went to Orlando twice this year. Disney is clearly a huge part of their life. Seeing them bust out the Miranda Priestly reference to slate them just looks try hard and edgy.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2504915
Mixed feelings about this, I think it's good for people to be (fairly) critical of the products and services they but at the same time, they'll be back at Disney lapping it all up. It reminds me of the way they were up in arms about Florida's politics but still went to Orlando twice this year. Disney is clearly a huge part of their life. Seeing them bust out the Miranda Priestly reference to slate them just looks try hard and edgy.
Yeah I agree. Plus the following up one whinging about fast pass plus.

Performative

How this pair of egotistical knobheads escape criticism astounds me.
We don't feel safe so we will only go twice this year.
There is a big world beyond Disney.
duck off you wimps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They LOVE early park hopping so what are they moaning about? Also they (at least used to) have DAS pass for Rich’s condition, fine, that is what is is for, and claim to use it only on days when he needs it (which is a bit mad, but ok, if you say so) so what are they whining about Fast Passes for?

They’ve told us time and again how little value Disney represents these days yet they’re back there at the drop of a hat whenever they fancy it, not to mention their hypocrisy about visiting Florida at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They LOVE early park hopping so what are they moaning about? Also they (at least used to) have DAS pass for Rich’s condition, fine, that is what is is for, and claim to use it only on days when he needs it (which is a bit mad, but ok, if you say so) so what are they whining about Fast Passes for?

They’ve told us time and again how little value Disney represents these days yet they’re back there at the drop of a hat whenever they fancy it, not to mention their hypocrisy about visiting Florida at all.
I think out of all the vloggers out there, these 2 are the worst for queuing for a ride. They will skip a ride the absolutely love because it is over 30 mins! But then they were so upset when the world locked down and they couldn't go back as they were so used to frequent trips they could afford to skip something. Then it came in that they would need to pay and this feels like a huge imposition for them. Suck it up princesses, if you want to go to busy theme parks then you need to get used to queuing!
But they do always chose a deluxe hotel to get the express passes because they don't want to queue. But what are they doing with their time over there?! Walking round target and B&BW.

Reactions: 4
I think out of all the vloggers out there, these 2 are the worst for queuing for a ride. They will skip a ride the absolutely love because it is over 30 mins! But then they were so upset when the world locked down and they couldn't go back as they were so used to frequent trips they could afford to skip something. Then it came in that they would need to pay and this feels like a huge imposition for them. Suck it up princesses, if you want to go to busy theme parks then you need to get used to queuing!
But they do always chose a deluxe hotel to get the express passes because they don't want to queue. But what are they doing with their time over there?! Walking round target and B&BW.
That hotel they stayed at last time looked so dated, was it carribean beach? It even had a shower curtain 🤢

I'm surprised they are not using DAS (at both Disney and Uni), given Rich can have it if he wants

Luke has posted that his dad has recently died. This likely explains the mentions of cancer and stop vlogging.

• Sad
Again? I mean, it’s alright but weren’t they only there last year? Also it’s bastard freezing at this time of year.
It is freezing but its also beautiful at this time of year.

But yeah, I've been lucky to have been 3 times, but over a 25 year period. Much as I love it I can't imagine going so frequently. Especially as they don't seem to do much when there.

It’s currently too cold to be out all day in the NE, like literally freezing. Not that lovely sunny cold but bleeping miserable. Anyway, let’s see what they get up to, probably exactly the same as last time they were in Boston.

Sorry to double post but their trip to Boston looks identical to their last one, down to Cheesecake Factory, Trader Joe’s and renting a car to go to another state for tax-free shopping. Maybe cheaper just to pay tax in Massachusetts than hiring a vehicle.

If they go to Salem, which is nice enough but no real reason to visit outside Halloween, then it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
I can’t hate on them for this trip. I think given Luke’s recent loss, it’s probably comforting to be doing familiar things in a place they know. when I go back to a city or country I love I will have places I want to go back to.