L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the laziest option. They could make fun reels from all these clips but just posting on stories is lazy and spammy

They're trips are so samey now you can put money on what they'll do each day, almost in what order, once you know what park they're going to.

Interestingly 3 different family members/households used to watch them and all of us have said the same thing and also stopped watching/unsubsribing. One went as far to say he now finds them more punchable than watchable 🤣 and a couple years ago we were all big fans of them

Reactions: 7
They have this annoying superiority complex but like someone pointed out they crave the attention like all the others. Stop showing off lads and like you two sad cases said there is more to the world than Florida. I didn't think they felt safe either but happy to broadcast their movements with a thousand boring insta stories. They are as bad as their mate Hannah Ricketts for looking down their over privileged noses.

Reactions: 4
The stories of every single ride 🥱 so so boring and they literally go on the same rides every time. I prefer to see what they're eating or buying but then again that's predictable too

Reactions: 2
the trouble is, they're all predictable, every single Disney blogger, they all do the same thing , I would say that's why they're not vlogging as much anymore. hopefully the bottom is dropping out of vlogging now and hopefully Disney will ban bloggers very soon

I hope disney doesn't ban vloggers, but they need to reign them in...especially the Orlando based locals.

The UK ones just are very dull, and many shouldn't be in front of the camera and need to stop trying to make it a career.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why they bother with Universal, they barely go on anything. Full vlogging would have been less intrusive on their trip than the endless Insta stories.

I think the reason they’re not vlogging is because Luke looks to have put a lot of weight on again. Perhaps he’s self conscious and instagramming the trip means he doesn’t have to be in them as much?

With all the shopping they post do you think they declare and pay customs/duty? The Apple watch alone must make them close to the limit

To be fair how many British nationals coming back from holiday declare to customs

Reactions: 6
Also British customs aren't looking for Brits hauls of super sugary sweets and excessive hand gel.

They'd just have to be unlucky to land at the same time as flights from specific destinations, or be looking especially dodgy, to be pulled over.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it’s for their own use, customs won’t be bothered. If they think theymre going to sell it on, which I very much doubt they would think, then that’s a different matter

For as long as I have a hole in my arse there will be more vlogs in the future. They crave attention. Playing the sympathy card again I see.
duck right off boys.

• Haha
Hmmm I'm less sure tbh. I think if they were coming back they would have by now. They'll be demonetised at somepoint if they haven't already.

I think they're too scared to say it outright so they don't lose the insta followers they do have.

Reactions: 1
Hmmm I'm less sure tbh. I think if they were coming back they would have by now. They'll be demonetised at somepoint if they haven't already.

I think they're too scared to say it outright so they don't lose the insta followers they do have.
They wont have been demonitised and people will still be watching their old vlogs (thinking they are new as they are all the same anyways) 🤣

I guess it depends if youtube flags their channel. 7 months and counting since last upload so they're already over the 6 months limit of inactivity.

They shouldn't do vlogmas, but if they do you csn bet it will be to avoid demonitisation

What Rich buys for tonight’s dinner on his lunchbreak
Luke begrudges Rich going to his works Xmas party
Drive by Harry Potter house
Saturday in London
Today’s thrilling advent calendar contents
Gingerbread house kept under the washing basket
Disney Tree
Mug cupboard tour
Picky Tea
Festive Starbucks/Costa
Costco/Ikea
Is Luke sponsored to say FESTIVE as often as he can?
Will the last vlogmas end at an airport hotel as a ‘surprise’?

There’s Vlogmas for ya 🎄🤣🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 8