L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too much can also be bad for you

Haha tbf it's been 15 plus years since I went to gatorland but my main memories are it stank, and was also quite cruel in terms of certain animals and reptiles living space.

Could well be different now though

Reactions: 2
I’m so conflicted. I’ve always defended them on here, while acknowledging how pompous they can be at times.

They’re quite entitled to go wherever they like, but they took such a strong stance against DeSantis. Saying, only a month ago, they had no plans to be back on the State (apart from prior commitments). They then book a trip and seem surprised it’s being questioned.
If I was a member of the LGBT+ community I’d go to Orlando too right now, but I probably wouldn’t have to climb down from such a high horse to do it.

Reactions: 7
I really can't abide hypocrites. Even if they said "we've changed our minds" I wouldn't be hugely irritated but pure hypocrisy just narks me.

Reactions: 6
I really can't abide hypocrites. Even if they said "we've changed our minds" I wouldn't be hugely irritated but pure hypocrisy just narks me.
Yeah part of the problem is them acting like they weren't up in arms just weeks ago.

At least they aren't saying the 'we decided to come and support the workers etc' BS I've seem come influencers spout.

Also they aren't alone, Adam Hattan is another who has been outraged yet has his whole 'business' around orlando

Reactions: 6
Apparently them being hypocrites is OUR problem and we are being meanies pointing that out.

As someone above said, if they just said “we love Florida too much so we have changed our minds” that would be preferable to blaming everybody else.

Reactions: 8
At the Container store again, why don't they take the ones with them from last time rather than buying more?!

Reactions: 1
At least they don't preach sustainability I guess

Funny our family, 3 different households all used to watch them and really like them. And all have gone off them and noticed an attitude change. And I'm the only one who follows their social media so it means rest of my family just noticed a change in their vlogs.

Also see they've spent what? 3 days at universal. Loads of insta stories again. Really wasn't any different to another trip

Reactions: 5
At least they don't preach sustainability I guess

Funny our family, 3 different households all used to watch them and really like them. And all have gone off them and noticed an attitude change. And I'm the only one who follows their social media so it means rest of my family just noticed a change in their vlogs.

Also see they've spent what? 3 days at universal. Loads of insta stories again. Really wasn't any different to another trip
‘We’re not vlogging because we need some quality time’ proceed to microvlog every single second via stories

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This week of escape, just to chill etc has consisted of constant shopping, 1 day at epcot and 2 or 3 days (I've lost count) at universal. Barely been at the villa to take advantage of that pool for more than a few hours a day.

I'm so disappointed, they used to be one of the only decent vloggers

Reactions: 9
This week of escape, just to chill etc has consisted of constant shopping, 1 day at epcot and 2 or 3 days (I've lost count) at universal. Barely been at the villa to take advantage of that pool for more than a few hours a day.

I'm so disappointed, they used to be one of the only decent vloggers
I always thought of them as dull but harmless.
Their true colors have really shone through recently though with the passive agressive comments and hissy fits.
The mask always slips eventually.

Reactions: 7
I started to lose interest in them in 2019 which was peak complain to get freebie attitude. They really came across as entitled and that everything they want to do should happen with no problems and looked to be compensated when it didn't all under the guise of "we just wanted to make them aware but not criticising them" which made them appear nice, but I saw through that.

Reactions: 4
I thought they said they were only away for a quick week away? It's been over a week now

They always go to the Boathouse for a final big meal so that must be the end of the trip

But why lie?! Why say only a week when you document your every day and people can count?! Unless they don't view travel there and home days as part of the trip and don't count

Reactions: 4