L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, I can’t fault them for wanting what’s familiar, and I doubt it’s just about their cat. I think it’s ok to hate in De Santis’s policies while loving Orlando at the same time.

I think LGBTQIA people shouldn’t have to defend themselves for going there either. Even if they have a few rants about what’s happening there at the time it’s happening.

maybe they were planning other things away eg NYC, but life’s thrown some crap at them and they just want to be back in their happy place?

I get that. Thoughts of Florida has gotten us through some tricky times in the past.
Totally agree. As someone in a (different) minority group it’s exhausting having to be the perfect representative for your community and/or an activist 24/7. I don’t think they’ve handled this perfectly but definitely don’t deserve the level of criticism.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. As someone in a (different) minority group it’s exhausting having to be the perfect representative for your community and/or an activist 24/7. I don’t think they’ve handled this perfectly but definitely don’t deserve the level of criticism.
I think it’s their hypocrisy people are calling them out on, rather than letting down the community or anything.

Also, where have they seen criticism of their trip? There has been nothing on their social media as far as I have seen, just a few posts here. If you have to go looking for it on an almost-dead Tattle thread, you’re spoiling for a fight.

Reactions: 7
Nobody is asking them to be a representative or 24/7 activist. People are asking them to pick a lane and stick to it OR to piss off and have a holiday in private like normal none attention seeking people do.
They sit on their throne looking down at every one and every thing except for when they are reading about themselves on here.
Hi fellas 👋 Sorry about the crappy pool view you got and the total lack of privacy from neighbouring properties.

Reactions: 7
Throwing a strop on twitter instead of enjoying your holiday is sad as duck.

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe they'd risk the ire of people calling out their hypocrisy to post endless pictures of US supermarkets.

Reactions: 2
Nobody is asking them to be a representative or 24/7 activist. People are asking them to pick a lane and stick to it OR to piss off and have a holiday in private like normal none attention seeking people do.
They sit on their throne looking down at every one and every thing except for when they are reading about themselves on here.
Hi fellas 👋 Sorry about the crappy pool view you got and the total lack of privacy from neighbouring properties.
Do normal people not post about their holidays on social media? Most people I know do.
---
I think it’s their hypocrisy people are calling them out on, rather than letting down the community or anything.

Also, where have they seen criticism of their trip? There has been nothing on their social media as far as I have seen, just a few posts here. If you have to go looking for it on an almost-dead Tattle thread, you’re spoiling for a fight.
I saw a few posts on their Twitter about going all that way just for a week, and one criticising “the gays” for spending their money to go to Florida.

Do normal people not post about their holidays on social media? Most people I know do.
---

I saw a few posts on their Twitter about going all that way just for a week, and one criticising “the gays” for spending their money to go to Florida.
Yes they do. To their friends/ family NOT INTERNET STRANGERS

Most people don't tweet politicians, tour operators and airports directly either when they have one of a thousand 'grievances'.

Reactions: 4
Yes they do. To their friends/ family NOT INTERNET STRANGERS

Most people don't tweet politicians, tour operators and airports directly either when they have one of a thousand 'grievances'.
Really? I would say plenty people use Twitter for that sort of thing. I certainly have. And definitely an odd thing to have so much hatred and get so worked up about.

I saw a few “I’m surprised you’re going back” responses too. Which tbf they should’ve expected. I think they realised they overreacted and took that post down.

I think the criticism is 100% justified regardless of whether you post your entire life on social media or not. They stood on a moral high ground, but then when it came to it abandoned their morals for their own pleasure. It's very much a "rules for thee, but not for me" kinda thing. And it's certainly not "hating" to point it out.

Reactions: 5
Really? I would say plenty people use Twitter for that sort of thing. I certainly have. And definitely an odd thing to have so much hatred and get so worked up about.
It's not hatred although I dont like them. You do realise where you are reading don't you Debster?

they seem to be doing everything disney apart from going in a park. Going to hotels, riding the skyliner and boats, disney springs.

Its just sad when they seemed to make it out that last trip with the grands would be the last to WDW for a time as it wasn't the same and so many more places to visit etc I honestly saw them going back to Japan before Florida again, but they obviously just needed some comfort.

Just hope one of them doesn't get sick, or has an accident!

Reactions: 1
I’d be amazed if they don’t buy a ticket for a day pass. Makes me think it could be financial reasons why they’re not going in? The tickets are eye wateringly expensive.

Why would you buy new magic bands if you’re not doing a park?

As for posting holidays on Insta- of course, But surely they have a private account for stuff like that?

Reactions: 3