Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I am suprised that these two slip under the radar so much. As well as being undeniably dull and entitled they are also massive hypocrites.
They claim that they don't do YouTube for reward (highly successful career men don't you know) or for clout (see their twitter rants over the years) but isn't it convenient that they are bashing out the Disney vlogs (3 in the last couple of days) as we are in December and advert revenue is at its highest. They burst in to life every December. Money grabbing tossers and their followers seem oblivious to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

bumblebees19

VIP Member
I dunno, I can’t fault them for wanting what’s familiar, and I doubt it’s just about their cat. I think it’s ok to hate in De Santis’s policies while loving Orlando at the same time.

I think LGBTQIA people shouldn’t have to defend themselves for going there either. Even if they have a few rants about what’s happening there at the time it’s happening.

maybe they were planning other things away eg NYC, but life’s thrown some crap at them and they just want to be back in their happy place?

I get that. Thoughts of Florida has gotten us through some tricky times in the past.
Totally agree. As someone in a (different) minority group it’s exhausting having to be the perfect representative for your community and/or an activist 24/7. I don’t think they’ve handled this perfectly but definitely don’t deserve the level of criticism.

Mark81

VIP Member
I do like them more than most disney vloggers, but do understand some of the criticism around them (and agree on some of it). I do cringe a bit when Rich often goes in Hollister, he is just too old for that now lol

Diskit

I wonder if they are doing poorly mentally again which they discussed last year. I hope Rich’s leg is better and stable. I miss them too.

Really don’t understand why they’ve gone there to not do Disney, after being vocal about Desantis. I could’ve understood more if it was within the Disney bubble, but they could’ve gone anywhere?! What about the New York trip they cancelled, they could’ve done that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mark81

VIP Member
Not sure I share everyone rave thread here. Vlogmas will be endless Costa, Starbucks, Costco crap, and repeating what each other day. Sorry I don’t find their vlogmas that interesting..although they are harmless. Very beige for me.
Also it’s interesting suddenly they are ok to vlog at the peak ad revenue time of the year. Feels a bit wrong. Like it wasn’t worth their time vs money before.
I get where you're coming from but vlogging at vlogmas does make sense for someone who has lost their confidence vlogging. It's less important and you can make mistakes. If they really cared about ad revenue they would have vlogged the two cruises, its been over 6 months so they may have lost the monetization anyway.

I agree their vlogmas can be samey, but I kinda like that. It's calming. I'd also be just as happy with vlogs every couple of days instead though. Quality over quantity

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Do normal people not post about their holidays on social media? Most people I know do.
---

I saw a few posts on their Twitter about going all that way just for a week, and one criticising “the gays” for spending their money to go to Florida.
Yes they do. To their friends/ family NOT INTERNET STRANGERS

Most people don't tweet politicians, tour operators and airports directly either when they have one of a thousand 'grievances'.

Furnessian

VIP Member
They said themselves when they first started talking about this that they would want to be vaccinated before going on a cruise, so what’s the problem?

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
They have this annoying superiority complex but like someone pointed out they crave the attention like all the others. Stop showing off lads and like you two sad cases said there is more to the world than Florida. I didn't think they felt safe either but happy to broadcast their movements with a thousand boring insta stories. They are as bad as their mate Hannah Ricketts for looking down their over privileged noses.

Saw on their IG the other day they are returning to vlogging a Family WDW Trip this autumn.

Apprently, people have been asking them when they'll return!

swipeup

VIP Member
I think this trip to Boston was a safe way for them to dip their top back into travelling to America. An easy flight to a city they've visited before, stayed in a hotel they've stayed in before and eat all the food they're familiar with. Which is all absolutely fine but it's not interesting enough to put out for people to watch. Like they're going to Walmart to drool over shelves of Oreos and buy that damn bbq sauce that they're obsessed with by the gallon. It's all just so basic. Not interesting, informative or aspirational in any way. Save it for family and friends.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I’ve not watched & unfortunately not going to either. I’ve said numerous times on here that I loved them from the beginning but I think they pandered to their soppy fans & enjoyed the attention a bit too much. I don’t believe their Blue Peter presenter persona is 24/7. Especially Luke. I do think they are nice guys but they certainly don’t like it when they don’t get their own way.

Vlogwatcher99

At least they waited between cruises. The Lodge twats got off one and straight on another and are lying about it. Even have people with screenshots dates that forced the lodge twats to re-edit their vlogs to try and hide it. I’m sure L&R would put up if gifted they’re pretty good with that kind of thing

• Wow

swipeup

VIP Member
L&R Florida Bingo

Aliiiiieennnnns
Joffreys

What else? 🤣
Yacht Club meal
Boathouse meal
10 foot long Bath & Body Works receipt
Turning up for their reservation half an hour early hoping they can get seated
Checking out all the Oreo flavours and hyperventilating over Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce in Walmart

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Wonder how their “There’s more to life than WDW” mantra is going for them? Not well, as far as I can see…
Yep. Performative as usual.

Nothing wrong with loving wdw and it being your happy place. Just don't act high and mighty and not follow through on your grandstanding.

• Heart

Serenitygirl67

One good thing about them is they do work and earn their money for their holidays. But it is boring as they always go tonthe same chain shops and coffee places and day the same thing. They are just to boring to really hate