Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
It's just as much work posting 5 million stories while on vacation as blogging and editing when you get back. They just want attention
Just came here to say this. How many stories did they upload yesterday? 50? Many of them full-length clips rather than just photos. Must have spent the entire day on the phone.

Reactions: 4

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
I like these guys but they're definitely not well travelled..... going to a million different cities but always chasing the exact same experience from them doesn't make you well traveled! They always stay in the same bubble and aren't even a tiny bit adventurous

emerald

VIP Member
Confirmed they're going on their own and won't be vlogging.

Think they're done with it but don't want to admit it. Probably time to unfollow. Don't care for hundreds of insta stories
What, does the thought of 100 pictures of that BBQ sauce they love helpfully captioned "NOM" not thrill you?

• Haha
So even in Salem that has a lot of lively independent coffee places they still have to go for the chain store, Dunkin Donuts. I can't help but think they only care about the brand not the experience.
Yes they do love a brand but also I think they stick with brands because of anxiety and possibly the chrons (knowing what food works and doesn't work but not exactly the healthiest diet). Yes they appear as though they are well travelled, but they always play it safe. Yes they have been to Shanghai and Japan but it was chasing Disney! Outside of disney and the US, where have the travelled?

They can’t get the DAS pass any longer as the rules have changed so maybe that’s why they’re not going to Disney. Will be interesting to see how they get on without it with the family.
Offically the rules have changed but (without starting a debate on this thread), as someone who has Crohn's myself, I can see how someone with Crohn's could need DAS. On a rough day it's tiring and exhausting to be waiting around in queues. A scooter would not be the answer as if you did need the restroom urgently and need the use of the new fangled bathroom pass, you'd shit yourself before you'd even managed to do a 3 point turn to get out of there!

Mark81

VIP Member
Confirmed they're going on their own and won't be vlogging.

Think they're done with it but don't want to admit it. Probably time to unfollow. Don't care for hundreds of insta stories

Furnessian

VIP Member
Nothing worse than forced vlogging for content (lodge guys) so hopefully they will have a good run of vlogmas this year. I really like their vlogmas it’s actually relatable
I like their Vlogmas, if only to count how often they describe something as “festive”. We should run a sweepstake!

What are the chances they’re off to WDW in late December? I’d say high

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
I saw the "unexpected" caption, thought to myself "BS, you got tickets from Charlotte Ruff like last time!" So I was surprised that it turned they got AP's.

Mark81

VIP Member
But, surely they have enough of those boxes now? Don't tell me they buy new ones each time they go? Surely they bring old ones with them?

They can holiday how they want, but it just seems so stuck in a cycle. It's not just the same shops, buy also the same products.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Again, they could have just pissed off for a week without the song and dance.
Their agreessive now deleted post should be a red flag to anyone thinking that these two are saints.
Of course they can go there if they want even after claiming they wouldn’t but they open themselves up for criticism and shouldn’t be surprised when they get some

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
They’re not doing Disney parks this time and I think they’re trying to say they’re going to Orlando because their cats died.
Playing the sympathy card and not doing vlogs adds to the illusion that youtube isn't important to them for making money or getting attention.
WRONG lads - You could have fucked off over there without saying a word / Insta posts etc if that was the case.
You are ever so crafty and calculated and that makes you worse than most of them.
I love how you apologise for no vlogs like every one is sat waiting for your next dull upload. You are two dicks with a camera and no personality. You are not celebrities except for in your own big heads.

Anniebee

VIP Member
I have to defend them a little bit here. While I realise why people were upset, they were super careful and saw pretty much no one (mainly to protect themselves, but still).

They’re damned if they do vlog and damned if they don’t.

They talked a lot about how difficult lockdown was on their mental health and I completely understand their reluctance to share their lives now.

I just don’t think it’s a money thing for them, it’s much more about sharing their passion for all things Disney.

They LOVE early park hopping so what are they moaning about? Also they (at least used to) have DAS pass for Rich’s condition, fine, that is what is is for, and claim to use it only on days when he needs it (which is a bit mad, but ok, if you say so) so what are they whining about Fast Passes for?

They’ve told us time and again how little value Disney represents these days yet they’re back there at the drop of a hat whenever they fancy it, not to mention their hypocrisy about visiting Florida at all.
I think out of all the vloggers out there, these 2 are the worst for queuing for a ride. They will skip a ride the absolutely love because it is over 30 mins! But then they were so upset when the world locked down and they couldn't go back as they were so used to frequent trips they could afford to skip something. Then it came in that they would need to pay and this feels like a huge imposition for them. Suck it up princesses, if you want to go to busy theme parks then you need to get used to queuing!
But they do always chose a deluxe hotel to get the express passes because they don't want to queue. But what are they doing with their time over there?! Walking round target and B&BW.

Ironically Rich is the more adventurous eater, even with his chrons. I have a relative who had serious chrons (later fixed with surgery - half of his lower intestine removed) who managed to eat a varied diet…