L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely do not blame them for having a comforting trip over Christmas after bereavement, but the usual 4000 IG stories are a bit much. Just enjoy it.

Reactions: 5
I don't blame them as such, but the whole 'not vlogging but will upload a zillion stories' is a bit eye rolling. And I've been to boston a few times, including this time of year, and they always do the exact same stuff and its all about consuming stuff. They rarely actually do anything touristy and everytime they photograph the city its dead, which makes me think they do the usual up early and back early. They could be anywhere really.

Reactions: 6
I can’t hate on them for this trip. I think given Luke’s recent loss, it’s probably comforting to be doing familiar things in a place they know. when I go back to a city or country I love I will have places I want to go back to.
Fair enough. This was the first Christmas without my mum and we just wanted to get away too, and we did but I just thought they could do something ever so slightly different.

Flying home so a very short break.

I understand why they did it, I just don't understand why they don't really ever see the place they visit and its all just shopping

Bit surprised he didn't want to spend Xmas with his mum and grandparents

Reactions: 2
Saw on their IG the other day they are returning to vlogging a Family WDW Trip this autumn.

Apprently, people have been asking them when they'll return!

Reactions: 4
So L&R are back out in Florida again but not vlogging again. How many daily stories do we think we will get?! No Disney for them again, but will they accept free tickets again?! Also looks like Karena and her sister are out the same time, so wonder what of them we will see in her videos

Reactions: 6
So L&R are back out in Florida again but not vlogging again. How many daily stories do we think we will get?! No Disney for them again, but will they accept free tickets again?! Also looks like Karena and her sister are out the same time, so wonder what of them we will see in her videos
Approximately one million. Per hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Their 'announcement' was a bit something of nothing and cringe. It felt like a Facebook hun attempt for attention and sympathetic 'what's wrong' replies with the dramatic ' we need a break'.

I do like them, and their vlogs are one of the better of the UK lot. But man they make it hard to like them at times

Reactions: 9
Their 'announcement' was a bit something of nothing and cringe. It felt like a Facebook hun attempt for attention and sympathetic 'what's wrong' replies with the dramatic ' we need a break'.

I do like them, and their vlogs are one of the better of the UK lot. But man they make it hard to like them at times
"we need a break" they are forever one place or another! Its like they can't count it a "break" unless its in Orlando flying upper class

Reactions: 5
But, surely they have enough of those boxes now? Don't tell me they buy new ones each time they go? Surely they bring old ones with them?

They can holiday how they want, but it just seems so stuck in a cycle. It's not just the same shops, buy also the same products.

Reactions: 4
I would be interested to know if Luke fits on a lot
of the rides at Universal as he is a pretty large person and the rides are designed for teenage boys and not as accommodating as Disney.

Reactions: 1
Looks like a universal day so bath and body works after universal could well happen

I suspect they haven't renewed their disney annual pass and that's why they aren't going as they don't want to pay for normal tickets

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don't think they renewed Disney ones as they were disappointed after one holiday but been keeping up the Universal one.

Will be interesting to see the family trip again and whether they all think Disney have lost the magic

Reactions: 3
They can’t get the DAS pass any longer as the rules have changed so maybe that’s why they’re not going to Disney. Will be interesting to see how they get on without it with the family.