L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can’t get the DAS pass any longer as the rules have changed so maybe that’s why they’re not going to Disney. Will be interesting to see how they get on without it with the family.
Offically the rules have changed but (without starting a debate on this thread), as someone who has Crohn's myself, I can see how someone with Crohn's could need DAS. On a rough day it's tiring and exhausting to be waiting around in queues. A scooter would not be the answer as if you did need the restroom urgently and need the use of the new fangled bathroom pass, you'd tit yourself before you'd even managed to do a 3 point turn to get out of there!

Reactions: 4
Offically the rules have changed but (without starting a debate on this thread), as someone who has Crohn's myself, I can see how someone with Crohn's could need DAS. On a rough day it's tiring and exhausting to be waiting around in queues. A scooter would not be the answer as if you did need the restroom urgently and need the use of the new fangled bathroom pass, you'd tit yourself before you'd even managed to do a 3 point turn to get out of there!
I can see why Rich was fully entirled to a pass before, don’t think anyone had a problem with that, and how the new leave and return to the queue system may not work for him but if Disney are applying their own rules properly, he won’t get a pass any more and even if he did, he would not be able to add the rest of his family so for the trip in Autumn, they wouldn’t all be able to use it. I was just wondering how they would manage without it and I am sure it will be a very different trip to one with a pass.

Reactions: 1
I can see why Rich was fully entirled to a pass before, don’t think anyone had a problem with that, and how the new leave and return to the queue system may not work for him but if Disney are applying their own rules properly, he won’t get a pass any more and even if he did, he would not be able to add the rest of his family so for the trip in Autumn, they wouldn’t all be able to use it. I was just wondering how they would manage without it and I am sure it will be a very different trip to one with a pass.
I think what I didn't put in my last post, was how I feel Disney will still be able to be flexible, and if you can be knowledgable about your condition and how the other options they provide don't work for you, they'd still give you DAS. They're not asking for proof, so I feel people will just be saying they have Autism from May

I think what I didn't put in my last post, was how I feel Disney will still be able to be flexible, and if you can be knowledgable about your condition and how the other options they provide don't work for you, they'd still give you DAS. They're not asking for proof, so I feel people will just be saying they have Autism from May
I hope they do manage to work something out for people who need it.

Universal do ask for proof so it would be interesting to see if Rich has it for there or whether they just don’t do any rides that have big lines.

I hope they do manage to work something out for people who need it.

Universal do ask for proof so it would be interesting to see if Rich has it for there or whether they just don’t do any rides that have big lines.
Universal ask for proof? I thought it was law that they can't ask for proof?

Universal ask for proof? I thought it was law that they can't ask for proof?
It’s starting soon or has already started.
Through a third party that keeps your data secure. Universal don’t actually have a record of anything, just that you’re entitled to the pass according to their conditions.

Surprising that Disney didn’t go down this route to eliminate shysters rather than limiting it to a narrow set of conditions.

It’s starting soon or has already started.
Through a third party that keeps your data secure. Universal don’t actually have a record of anything, just that you’re entitled to the pass according to their conditions.

Surprising that Disney didn’t go down this route to eliminate shysters rather than limiting it to a narrow set of conditions.
That's so much better and shows it's possible to be done. Based on what people have said I thought it was illegal stateside to ask full stop.

Based on what people have said I thought it was illegal stateside to ask full stop.
Thats what I thought, then I had a discussion with someone who said that there has never been a law that stops companies from asking you to provide proof of disability or an illness to meet a criteria like that. What they (Disney) have been avoiding, is what they are switching to in limiting the pass to certain conditions, and they are able to do so as all rides should be ADA compliant in terms of transferring to the ride, the queues can fit wheelchairs and scooters etc.

I've done the IBCCES one, it was super simple. I just chose the reasons why I'd need it, sent a copy of a diagnosis letter and the card was approved on their app and details sent to UOR to contact me to let me know what I needed to do when I got there.

They usually put in a few onsite nights to get that, or are they mad enough to buy it?!
I thought they usually did one night at the more expensive hotels which would give them 2 days of express passes. But is that not usually when they are already doing Disney?! Since they are not doing that they will just go using AP and ride what they can.

I thought they usually did one night at the more expensive hotels which would give them 2 days of express passes. But is that not usually when they are already doing Disney?! Since they are not doing that they will just go using AP and ride what they can.
I thought that was the case.

All I know for sure is they've been pissing around going to Bucces :oops:

Back in Disney even though they’re not doing Disney 🥱 all the places they could go for a holiday, they’re doing Orlando and only going shopping 🥱

oh and an evening at the beach

Reactions: 2
Sometimes I think they could do with counselling, they just don't seem happy. I completely get using florida as you're happy place and keep going back. But they constantly do the exact same things when there, in the same order and buy the same things. They always need to 'get away', and even in this country they constantly need to treat themselves.

Like I say, I do enjoy (or did) their vlogs. But they just don't seem that happy.

Reactions: 5
Strop, say not going to do something.....then change your mind and contradict yourself. Rinse and repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 5