Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I hope they do manage to work something out for people who need it.

Universal do ask for proof so it would be interesting to see if Rich has it for there or whether they just don’t do any rides that have big lines.
Universal ask for proof? I thought it was law that they can't ask for proof?

It's a bit of a damned if they do and dated if they don't situation. If they don't mention it the sender could be pissed off, and if they do it comes across as money grabbing
They could just say thanks for the message and the kind gift. Rather than saying ‘Amazon gift card’. Also they would be replying to their email anyway, so no need to even mention it. 50% of their vlog is talking about fan Mail and a quiz. I don’t get it. If you have nothing to film, just skip a day or two

StarrySkies

I think out of all the vloggers out there, these 2 are the worst for queuing for a ride. They will skip a ride the absolutely love because it is over 30 mins! But then they were so upset when the world locked down and they couldn't go back as they were so used to frequent trips they could afford to skip something. Then it came in that they would need to pay and this feels like a huge imposition for them. Suck it up princesses, if you want to go to busy theme parks then you need to get used to queuing!
But they do always chose a deluxe hotel to get the express passes because they don't want to queue. But what are they doing with their time over there?! Walking round target and B&BW.
That hotel they stayed at last time looked so dated, was it carribean beach? It even had a shower curtain 🤢

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Their views were terrible on the last series. Do we think that they have thrown their toys out the pram with youtube as they are going backwards? They have huge ego's so it wouldn't suprise me.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
FWIW the money they will make from their YouTube views will be minimal, nothing in comparison to a salary for an average job. Real revenue on YouTube comes from associated things like brand deals and sponsored content.
They will be getting a few hundred quid each month. Not to be sniffed at.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I think they were pressured into vlogmas by some of the fb group as they said no vlogging until 2022 and never actually committed to vlogmas but some people did countdown for vlogmas on the group.

We stumbled over one of their older vlogs from day 10 Sept 2018, they go to trader sams bar. Not sure how to link in this box. I’ve never been to that bar but from what I’ve heard the drinks are very strong and pricey. I might be in the minority here, but they both have a big drink and one is obviously a sharer (so easily 3-4 drinks in one), then they drive home?

why do so many people at Disney drink drive? We’ve seen a lot of people do this.

One thing that has annoyed me, while I credit them for closing their PO Box as they were having lots of issues and knew it was unfair for ppl who had spent money to send them stuff (they don't need stuff), I didn't like that they shared about the person sending them an e-voucher to their email for Costas. I feel in a way while they genuinely appreciated it and will use it, it kind of encourages other people to do the same!
Did not realise there’s a rave and this thread. This above really annoyed us. And I said this a while ago, no vlogs for a year and instantly mentioning the gift card they got emailed. 100% said that so they inspire other people to email them free gift cards. Really was a sneaky thing to do. What’s next, a load of ads?

Was really hoping they just were going to do some nice vlogs because they wanted to, not to financially benefit them