Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
They never actually committed to going people assumed they did but they waited until they got the information before making the final decision

debster

I think it’s closer to £3 per thousand views on average, and suspect they are less. Social blade estimates their monthly earnings this month between £41 - £664, so realistically it’s probably somewhere in the middle. They have had 225k views in the past 30 days and just over 3 million in the past year, so I suspect they were still getting a reasonable amount of views through the year as well.

Anniebee

VIP Member
I saw a few “I’m surprised you’re going back” responses too. Which tbf they should’ve expected. I think they realised they overreacted and took that post down.

SpillTheTeaPlz

I think its more that international travel isn't allowed really under UK restrictions so isn't deemed safe. France is amber so means only essential travel (e.g. if a relative is dieing) and American borders are closed.
Oh ok, I’m American so had no idea! Lol. I wonder when they’ll deem America “safe”? If they are waiting on people being vaxxed good luck.

debster

Nobody is asking them to be a representative or 24/7 activist. People are asking them to pick a lane and stick to it OR to piss off and have a holiday in private like normal none attention seeking people do.
They sit on their throne looking down at every one and every thing except for when they are reading about themselves on here.
Hi fellas 👋 Sorry about the shitty pool view you got and the total lack of privacy from neighbouring properties.
Do normal people not post about their holidays on social media? Most people I know do.
---
I think it’s their hypocrisy people are calling them out on, rather than letting down the community or anything.

Also, where have they seen criticism of their trip? There has been nothing on their social media as far as I have seen, just a few posts here. If you have to go looking for it on an almost-dead Tattle thread, you’re spoiling for a fight.
I saw a few posts on their Twitter about going all that way just for a week, and one criticising “the gays” for spending their money to go to Florida.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Pompous is the most perfection description of them. They use the term be kind as well which basically means you're a prick yourself.
Lodge guys do it to. They are a whole world of worse than these two fools though in all honesty.
Oh yes, Lodge Guys well worse than L&R in every conceivable way.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Why not eat something nutritious at the airport in a restaurant or a light meal from Eat? Rather than eat a massive share bag of fruit pastilles on the plane. It just doesn’t make sense at all sorry

like when they went to Hollywood studios to some massive all you can eat, stuffed plate after plate and then had to cancel some Xmas event because he was sick.
I avoid all you can eat buffets in Orlando. Portions are always massive in restaurants anyway. In the heat I can’t think of anything worse than gorging myself senseless and being in a food coma for the rest of the day

Furnessian

VIP Member
Universal ask for proof? I thought it was law that they can't ask for proof?
It’s starting soon or has already started.
Through a third party that keeps your data secure. Universal don’t actually have a record of anything, just that you’re entitled to the pass according to their conditions.

Surprising that Disney didn’t go down this route to eliminate shysters rather than limiting it to a narrow set of conditions.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Yacht Club meal
Boathouse meal
10 foot long Bath & Body Works receipt
Turning up for their reservation half an hour early hoping they can get seated
Checking out all the Oreo flavours and hyperventilating over Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce in Walmart
Well done 🤣