Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Nope that doesn't bother me at all, I'm gay myself. I just found them too excitable. Maybe I'll give them another go.

Furnessian

VIP Member
They can’t get the DAS pass any longer as the rules have changed so maybe that’s why they’re not going to Disney. Will be interesting to see how they get on without it with the family.

SpillTheTeaPlz

I think mr Ian and david are very lovely but their vlogs are quite dull. I like their personality but I don’t think vlogging is very interesting for them. They don’t show much or do much.
Kinda disagree, the vlogs where they stayed at that park were great. I do find their couch vlogs boring at times.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I can’t hate on them for this trip. I think given Luke’s recent loss, it’s probably comforting to be doing familiar things in a place they know. when I go back to a city or country I love I will have places I want to go back to.
Fair enough. This was the first Christmas without my mum and we just wanted to get away too, and we did but I just thought they could do something ever so slightly different.

Mark81

VIP Member
Luke’s definitely the one who looks like he is going to have an aneurysm when something goes slightly wrong but Rich is always among it as well, moaning his arse off.
True but I feel like that's lukes influence.

The times rich has vlogged on his own during vlogmas etc he always seems more chill to me.

I think out of all the vloggers out there, these 2 are the worst for queuing for a ride. They will skip a ride the absolutely love because it is over 30 mins! But then they were so upset when the world locked down and they couldn't go back as they were so used to frequent trips they could afford to skip something. Then it came in that they would need to pay and this feels like a huge imposition for them. Suck it up princesses, if you want to go to busy theme parks then you need to get used to queuing!
But they do always chose a deluxe hotel to get the express passes because they don't want to queue. But what are they doing with their time over there?! Walking round target and B&BW.
I'm surprised they are not using DAS (at both Disney and Uni), given Rich can have it if he wants

Lovegin

VIP Member
the trouble is, they're all predictable, every single Disney blogger, they all do the same thing , I would say that's why they're not vlogging as much anymore. hopefully the bottom is dropping out of vlogging now and hopefully Disney will ban bloggers very soon

jamesmaybe

that’s the same exact villa lodge guys got 3 years ago when they went with all the family and kids. It’s a 5 bedroom house. Edit: on recheck i’m not sure, but definitely similar

Furnessian

VIP Member
It was a bit of an arseholey thing to do for a holiday but I don’t blame them for taking a break after that .

Mutley98

VIP Member
Ok so I’m new to these, their Disney vlogs have been recommended but just didn’t fancy it but I’m looking for info for Hawaii and watched their travel day. How old are they.?

Mark81

VIP Member
Their views were terrible on the last series. Do we think that they have thrown their toys out the pram with youtube as they are going backwards? They have huge ego's so it wouldn't suprise me.
Just had a look and their views for the last wdw one look about normal? 20k was their average I'd say. Covid really inflated viewership for old ones

julylyly

I just started watching them after reading about them on the disney vloggers thread. Im curious who Genevieve, who sent the advent calendar, is. It's so generous looking. Is she a friend?

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Really? I would say plenty people use Twitter for that sort of thing. I certainly have. And definitely an odd thing to have so much hatred and get so worked up about.
It's not hatred although I dont like them. You do realise where you are reading don't you Debster?